Bleach 673

How is Orihime able to be in the same room as Ichigo and Yhwach? Shouldn't she be on the floor?
Furthermore, how is she able to deflect Yhwach's attack? His attack was strong enough to deflect Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou.

Is this just Kubo giving Orihime a moment to shine before killing her?

Also, what is Yhwach going to do next chapter? It's obvious he doesn't want to kill Ichigo.

Despite the shitposting and thinking that everyone in Ichigo's party that isn't named Ichigo sucks.

Every one of them is basically Lv80, and is seen as a monster to common people. Which was kind of the point of the first two chapters in this arc when the rookie soul reapers saw Ichigo's party.

Orohime is also a monster in most respects

Her power is based on her will-power

The problem with saying that her powers are based entirely on her willpower is that it gives her an unlimited ceiling.
If her will is strong enough, she could reject Yhwach's entire existence and return to the halcyon days she dreams of. It's just hard to think someone like Orihime has those types of powers.

Also, who will be the one to take out Gerard? Will it be Renji and Rukia teaming up? Or will we see Shinji and his Bankai?

Yhwach is extremely OP at this point, he has his own raw power and abilities, the ones he got back from all the dead SR, probably their RAW power too since Quilge was talking about his majesty being able to adjust the blut vene/arterie, ability to blown you the fuck up and see into the future with Almighty, Yamamoto's Bankai, and these shadows which can block Ichigo's getsuga and throw him around with ease, who at this point would beat with low effort all Espadas and people from pic related.
How is he not final boss?

I think the problem is that it is only day 3. He might be the final boss, but this definitely isn't the final fight. It's more interesting to think what the result of this fight will be.
Obviously Ichigo / Yhwach won't die. It'll be interesting to see what happens to Orihime.

She has human limits, her limits might be harder to conceive than others but a human can still only imagine so hard at the end of the day. The mind probably has limits with what it can perceive, which is what fucked up Gimmy in the end.

I mean you could say Gimmy had no limits, but clearly he did.

Also since she has no hatred or desire to kill in her, her attack power is fundamentally weaker than her defense.

Her desire to protect after Ichigo placed his trust in her last chapter is currently top notch.

I think Kubo realized he fucked up when he said that and the god crap. so thats why he rarely develops her character. Otherwise, Orihime could potentially end a lot of plot problems if she didn't have her own personality holding her back.

Her power doesn't really involve imagining though. Her power is to reject the fusion of matter. Aizen has stated it as the rejection of events.
I know that Ichigo placing his faith in her gave her a needed boost, but she's always had that desire to protect him.

>implying Kubo develops any character

SS and HM had a lot of character development. I'm not paying that close attention to the lasr arc though.

>tfw five dubs in a row

I know, I was joking. Bleach would do well with more character development. Instead of character development, we get more and more new characters. These new characters are the one that get development.

I wish we saw more of these guys. It's a shame since they have such a neat design.

Because Kubo's built up the issue of the Soul King's place in the world and Ichigo's future. Rapemonk and Urahra are totally going to turn on him to preserve the order when Ichigo becomes the only viable replacement for the Soul King.

If Urahara / Monk really did turn on him, who would be on Ichigo's side?
I know it would be Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Orihime, Chad, and Ishida. But, who else?

Cause Quincies don't give off reiatsu normally. As shown, in Jail's fight.
And Ichigo can control his reiatsu unlike that faggot Yammy.

You know in Bleach the top 4 best characters are
1. Aizen
2. Yhwach (taking Ichigo's inner quincy into account as well)
3. Askin
4. Starrk
And it just so happens that these are also the four handsomest characters in the series in that exact same order.

>Askin
>handsome
Pick one and only one.

Let's see your handsomest and best character rankings then.

1. Aizen
2. Grimmjow
3. Tsukishima
4. Ichigo / Starrk / Ulquiorra

>Aizen
He's so dreamy.

>a multiple closet homosexes detected

You can talk about guys without being attracted to them, user.

I just wanna see rukia bankai one more time before all this bullshit is over and I'll be satisfied. I've given up on Kubo ever putting Shinji's pretty great character design to good use.

maybe aizen replaces the soul king. he has the reiatsu for it and would probably end up scheming for that to happen. so it would be a way for him to win and still not maki ichigo and friends lose (aizen would be a benevolent soul king etc)

She'll use her bankai to defeat one of the Royal Guard members.

>not being able to appreciate the whole cast regardless of gender

>god crap
I'm curious about how much of what Aizen said is true. Also, I wonder if we'll ever get confirmation of whether or not it was Orihime who fixed the Hogyoku.

Orihime is a piece of or related to the Soul King.

screencap this point.

>I wonder if we'll ever get confirmation of whether or not it was Orihime who fixed the Hogyoku.

I dont think the Hogyoku reaching full maturity had anything to do with Orihime, Aizen already said that urahara had created his own Hogyoku, but it was also imperfec like the one that Aizen himself had created.

what Aizen did was steal urahara Hogyoku and fed to his own Hogyoku, which allowed Aizen Hogyoku to reach full maturity.

I more curious about what is necessary to create a hogyoku, clearly it must be something very rare and hard to get, otherwise Aizen would have just created a second Hogyoku by himself instead of trying to steal the one Urahara created.

How would this even be possible? She's never known or seen a hogyoku before the one Aizen showed her.

I honestly think this was bullshit.

probably. Following Bleach for 10+ years, Orihime being related to the SK theories have been going on for fucking years. They've been about as common as "Ichigo's mother is a quincy" before the current arc.

Also as a reminder, only Orihime's powers remain unexplained. Aizen said something about the hogyoku "manifesting" powers (this could be interpreted multiple ways) in Ichigo's friends but only Chad and Orihime got powers.

Later Chad is revealed to be a Fullbringer which implies he had a parent that was attacked by a hollow leaving behind trace hollow reiatsu. So maybe he was a fullbringer and the hogyoku "awoke" his abilities?

But Orihime's powers are never explained. Through out the entire Fullbringer arc, its never stated that she's a fullbringer. She's never invited into Xcution. etc.

Well, it was cracked when Aizen showed it to Orihime and then the next time we see it, it is somehow perfect.
You're right though, the Hogyoku is shrouded in mystery. I wonder if we'll ever hear more about it.

Weren't there 2 hogyokus?

All she had to do was reject it, it isn't that far fetched.
I wonder who the legs are. Why do you think she's related to the SK, user?

>I wonder who the legs are.
Orihime and Don Kanonji

>Why do you think she's related to the SK, user?
Because that's what Kubo wants to write.

>Don Kanonji
Disgusting.

She couldn't even repair her own hair pins and fix Tsubaki, or even heal Ichigo. How would she heal or erase something she barely has any concept of.

>heal ichigo
referring to the lust arc btw

>she barely has any concept of
I really don't understand where you're going with this. Orihime has healed plenty of people without knowing how they were injured.

why couldn't she bring back her own fairy then?

I have no idea. Why couldn't she break down the door where she was held captive? Why doesn't she heal Kukaku's arm?
You can chalk it up to plot convenience. Tsubaki being broken gives her a chance to meet Hachi and others.

Is the definiton of a broken character? Her powers only work at plot's convenience.

Yes, one was created by Aizen, the other was created by urahara.

Kubo is a dumb idiot and a bad writer.

This is one of the reasons it's interesting that Orihime is taking part in this fight with Ichigo and Yhwach.
Usually she'd be relegated to helping Chad on clean up duty. If Kubo was feeling generous, he would have had her help Ishida out. However, she has a chance to genuinely make an impact on a major fight.
Who knows what Kubo has in store for her. Maybe death, maybe a SK revelation, maybe nothing.

>Maybe death
>maybe a SK revelation

maybe both

How is Ishida able to be in the same room as Number 2 and still fighting with no hands? Shouldn't he be on the floor due to blood loss??

Kubo has drawn Ishida armless before and it doesn't look like that. Go find that page where Hollow Ichigo blows his arm off and post it for comparison.

I'm disappointing no one has put forth any legitimate proof to try and debunk you. I guess we'll have to see if next chapter focuses on Ishida.
>Yhwach absorbs Orihime
>can now heal himself no matter how many injuries he sustains
Yhwach needed more powers anyway.

>severed bone
That's his hand, he's wearing military parade gloves so it has that trim
>blood on wall
That's the shadow
>severed piece of meat
thats the bow light enveloping his hand

Post your favorite character and their saddest moments.
Pic related.

Hachi said her power was based on belief and will, depending on how strong her will to protect was, her defenses might increase exponentially.

All of her power ups to date have been due to some mental growth, rather than training so much.

When she went to Hueco, when she wanted to save Ichigo, when Ichigo put faith in her, etc. On the flipside if she can't concentrate, believe, or focus any will then she has almost no power. This was a problem when Ichigo was killed once, and she couldn't stop breaking down emotionally to do shit.

What happened to doge?

ate the guy

That's still a shaky explanation though. Think back to the Yammy fight. She was determined to save herself and Chad, yet her shield was broken and Tsubaki was killed.

So what made Ishida so special to become a part of Yhwach's cohorts again?

Plot Convenience

Her defeat is what started her doubts of being a burden to Ichigo and insecurity throughout HM.

If she had suceeded HM might have never occurred

Anyways, is willpower even measurable? It's either you want to or you don't.

I'm sure she wanted to save her own life. If she couldn't save her own life, at least she could protect Chad. Yet, she failed.
That's why her powers make no sense.

It's talked about in the third data book. I lost my copy (sadly) so I can't post what happens. The pup has a happy ending.

Speaks for itself.

I miss Bleach's main theme so much what was the song that played when Ichigo squarded off with Uliquirroa for the first time in Hueco Mundo? The episode ended with him saying he must move quickly and going bankai

What was a bigger fail, Orihime's attempt on Yami or Chad's attempt on Shunsei? I mean, the guy got a flashback, was building power and he charged the guy with enough strength to blow away that building he was in and Shunsei cut him down with no effort at all. He even had the resolve music playing and all of it failed.

The problem with Chad is that he never had the power. No matter what he did, he would have never have beaten Shunsui. Orihime, on the other hand, should have been able to defeat Yammy.
Even if she didn't kill Yammy, she should have been able to fight back and protect her friends.

Poor Chad though, his failure to hurt Shunsui started a cycle of not meeting expectations.

In his defence, Shunsui was like the second oldest captain at the time.

I'm not sure Chad is able to defeat any of the captains at this point. He definitely wasn't able to back then.

Why is Ichigo so bland compared to his friends? Chad plays guitar and is part of band, Rukia likes reading shitty shoujo novels from the real world and climbing high places, Orihime loves sweets and actually managed to get that bakery job she wanted, Uryu's a class president and still a sewing genius but Ichigo? He doesn't do shit. He doesn't have something to him at all beyond fighting hollows or walking around like a delinquent. Not even self insert protags are as bland as him, the guy has no hobbies, no interest in anything nor does he ever seem to go out and do something for fun. I don't think I've seen him ever laugh or smile genuinely as well unless it's the cocky one he flashes when he's in a fight like the one he did when he fired that getsuga on grimmjow in their first fight or the one he gave when he got back from the royal palace.

>Is this just Kubo giving Orihime a moment to shine before killing her?
Rukiafags are pretty cancerous.

>flower on the precipice
Nice one, user, nice one.

>not Haschwalth

Not getting his power drained away during Auswahlen.

Wait, what? I'm just covering all the options, user. There has to be a reason she came to the final fight.

He likes fighting. I'm pretty sure he also likes Manga (Orihime let him borrow hers) and fighting games (Tatsuki borrowed his copy / other way around)
He also likes protecting people he cares about, but I'm sure you've noticed that before.

>bland
>has reactions like these
Pick one.

His daddy was special.

Reminder that Aizen had a puppy in his army. Arrancar 35

I want to know how did kubo come up with this design, its pretty freaky.

B13a

What is Yhwach doing on the lower left panel?

Using his new found power. He's also preparing to stand up, which takes a lot of effort.

I mean with the shield

What is Ishida doing on the lower left panel... with not hands?

How he can even win a fight with no hands?

Shouldn't he be on the floor due to blood loss?

More plot holes?

Ichigo: Reiatsu doesn't hurt allies if you don't want it to.

Yhwach: Quincies don't have high-pressure reiatsu. When it comes to the flow of reishi Shinigamis are negatively charged and Quincies are positively charged.

You already posted this, user-kun.

What are you talking about? What shield?

>doesn't hurt allies if you don't want it to.
So, Ichigo can selectively pick who gets hurt and who doesn't?

>how did kubo come up with this design
Kubo has always wanted to be a fashion designer, it doesn't surprise me he can make people look freaky.

In OP's image. Yhwach is surrounding Inoue's shield with darkness

I don't think that's her shield, I think that's just his attack.
I'm pretty sure her shield had dissipated at that point.

kubo always does this shit.
X is invincible. X beats Y who is a powerful being whose supposedly the strongest. Z suddenly discovers the power power all along to beat X. You cant disprove this.

So, Yhwach beats Ichigo but loses to Orihime? You figured Kubo out, user.

It would be interesting if Orihime ends up being part of the Soul King. Not only would it explain her powers, but it might also give us an opportunity to learn more about her parents / past.
Plus, it'd put her in a precarious situation where she might die. It's always fun watching Ichigo trying to protect the people he loves.