Ace Attorney 07

>Maya has tits
>no Penny
>Oldbag best character
>Vazquez tits
>Gendo Judge

reminder of the gay!

Vazquez looked good this episode.

We had a good thread for several hours and discussed everything already.

Do you think they'll make Lotta good? They manage to make Oldbag the best character.

I want doujins of Maya.

It's kind of a shame that the opening animation is the epitome of zero effort. The song at least has some relevance to Gyakuten Saiban.

Yeah it's a shame. Hopefully the next one will be better quality. Also, is it just me or are the episodes looking a lot better? They even drew the audience a few times in this one.

How is Wright/Edgey not gay? wright literally became a lawyer for him.

>Dee Vasquez

I hope so; I think the show might be getting to the point where character is as important as plot, which it really needs to do to be a good adaptation

Wouldn't Vasquez get away with it since it was self defense?
They guy tried to kill her with a spear, she pushed him into the pike of the fence.

She tried to frame Will and covered up past murders with her mafia men.

>tfw Oldbag was good in this case even in the game at the end but got flanderized hard from then on.

>Seven episodes in and the game adaption still shits all over the source and feels anti-climatic as fuck

I'm practically watching it ironically at this point.

>Oldbag best character

Second best girl, after Maya of course.

Reminder to sexualize Maya.

Kind of disappointed Mia didn't show up. I wonder if she'll actually show up in the Edgeworth case..

How the fuck does that spear weigh 15 kilos?

It has a uranium core

>Best case next week

>demonstrate that the witness's testimony is unlikely on a dozen different levels; force her to switch gears like three times
>Judge: You can't prove beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt that the witness did something five years ago? Sorry, your defendant has to die then, lol

I know that I already mentioned this in the last thread, but goddamn, this court system.

Maya gives the best rimjobs.

It's a big spear.

I feel like they mistook Maya for Mia.

It's not fair Wright is the only one with a cute assistant.

Edgeworth should hire Lovepon on as his assistant. she's very convincing.

Dropped it this week, no regrets.

>not hiring oldbag

Cute assistants are handed out after you take on your first case. Edgeworth probably just lost his or something.

isn't there that girl from AAI or something

Get ready for next week, because then we can see who did the better job a1 or the guys that made the pachinko cutscenes.

But that'd be TWICE the edge for all it's worth.

>best girl has tits now

I approve. Tits make best even more best.

Nick can't get married anymore
He is no more pure

Maya a cute

Them Maya thighs

But it's going to be to the girl that took his purity, so I don't see the issue.

Well then it is okay

I wonder if the AA6 shota is still pure.

Of course
Maya is only for Nick

Quad uranium

I really wish that they'd stop using that version of Objection 2001 that somebody played on a Casio keyboard. The GBA did a better fucking job.

Edgeworth canonically gets his own cute assistant two years later.

But he doesn't keep her. Nick has permanent dibs on Maya and has a few backups in case she's off being arrested in far flung places, such as science Maya and magic Maya.

Eh, we don't know what Kay does after AAI2, it's quite possible she still hangs around Edgeworth and we just don't see her. Maya stopped always hanging around Phoenix for nine years as well anyway.

>Maya being unfaithful to Nick like that
Dealing with Pearl's reaction should be enough to deter her from doing that.

My point is that Nick has the Maya situation locked down while it seems that Kay is probably off doing her own thing now.

>Maya stopped always hanging around Phoenix for nine years as well anyway.
If only the writers weren't so fucking stupid.
>Phoenix goes through his greatest life crisis
>Maya is nowhere to seen even though he saved her life many times
>She only sends him dvds, instead of visiting him directly even though she is just like 2 hours away from him.
I can understand they didn't want her to show up in 4th game no matter what but at least they could handle it properly. Knowing Maya's character, there is no way she wouldn't go running to Phoenix's place to support him. Instead they gave him a adopted daughter fill in this empty seat.
Seriously, what the fuck? What were they thinking?

Gumshoe is a cutie

Who said she was away for the whole period? Plus I'd imagine that Nick wouldn't want to drag her down with his crap like that, especially as it became a long term issue.

B-b-b-b-b-but what about the f-f-fujoshits? They can't even deal with Maya so if they were to give Edge a permanent assistant that would endanger their gay ship, they would just kill themselves!!!!

Edgeworth already has Gumshoe.

Edge x Wrightfags BTFO

>Who said she was away for the whole period? Plus I'd imagine that Nick wouldn't want to drag her down with his crap like that, especially as it became a long term issue.
They didn't say anything about her visiting him, not even once.
Also what crap? Just supporting him through his crazy times doesn't mean he would drag her in as well.
And what makes it okay that a guy who forged evidence and lost his lawyer status can go and adopt a girl? Why did the state allow it? The whole deal with Trucy was kinda random desu.

>Seriously, what the fuck? What were they thinking?

I think she was too busy raising her and Phoenix child (yes that was a spur of the moment after Phoenix saved her). But well this is just my delusional thought.

Child is still yet to get conceived, unfortunately

Pearl will be watching through the window when it happens, won't she?

>tfw you won't be there to watch it with Pearls

Sorry, what? He had a cute assistant from the get-go

Gumshoe is Edgewroth's permanent assistant

Anyone here watching this while not having played any of the games? Been talking about this show mostly on Sup Forums, but I'm wondering how it plays to people who haven't seen these plots already? Badly, I'm guessing.

Yeah, the main issue I've seen is people being annoyed by the whole justice system. I guess an entire system biased against the player is standard in a game, but it's frustrating to watch.

I haven't played any of the games but I heard they were good so I started watching this anime and holy shit. This anime is so bad it's good.
Clearly the creators did't give a shit about the names or maybe theythought too hard about them.
> April May
>Redd White (Owns Blue Corporation) mfw
>Gumshoe
just to name a few
why?

I think the first game had some of the worst names. They just didn't really fit the characters, unlike in later instalments - they still use puns they're just more appropriate to the characters.

Games were localized to hell and back in 2006 with the DS releases, since they were pretty much the first of their kind to be official ported to the west. It's just kind of stuck ever since.
Funnily enough, the original game was actually written with the possibility of an English release in mind. That's why it's much lighter on the Japanese culture than some of the later ones. 2 in particular goes nuts with it in places.

The Japanese puns are just as bad - the games just localized them so they were puns in the translation, too

Best Assistant

maya a best

Is this split cours or is the second part going to start next season?

A BEST

I was wondering that too. I think it depends on whether or not they decide to do case 5. With this pacing, it's probably turnabout goodbye 8-10, and Rise From the Ashes 11-12.

I know the show is successful, so second cour is probably next game.

DON'T sexualize the Maya!

I know I'm probably slowpoking, but have they confirmed that they're doing Rise From the Ashes?

They won't. It would take at least 4 episodes.

>Oldbag best character

so you're saying next case will be 5 episodes? As great as it is, that seems too much.

The possibility of a "filler" episode has been mentioned

Really? It's by far the longest case in the game, and the third case already took like 4 episodes

This is fucking unacceptable.

who cares

Have a cleaner version.