Gakkou Gurashi

I think something broke inside me.

Why is the mangaka doing something like this to me? All I want is more comfy SOL during Zombie Apocalypse.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wcIRiTzK!RiKAkEGDgTXr7U95AUUMP2bk0Po6uP6CkSPpIxBNGNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that capman did nothing wrong by trying to kill an infected who's within a safezone. Having mercy during the zombie apocalypse with a threat of an infected will only bite you in the ass.

Especially when Kougami was mysteriously infected after she entered the zone.

All he tried was take care of the threat.

I want her dead
This so much.

Capman's death was too savage. Kurumi is officially worst girl now. It pains so much.

Manga should have ended when they left school.

Wut wait. You say that shovel infected beanie boy? How?

But she's already dead

Yeah, he had like 2 chapters of screentime but I felt bad for his death even though I love Kurumi.

Manga should end with all dying while attempting to raid Randall Corp.

tfw in this panel, Kurumi's humanity officially died.

Yet I still feel really bad for her.

I'm saying it adds up in capmans eyes.

Kougami died and became a zombie. For reasons unknown. They always do checks and it came out of nowhere.
Not much later, he came across Kurumi who is infected.
And Kougami was infected after she arrived.

I'm not saying it was her. It's obviously preggers.
I'm saying in Capman's eyes, it makes sense to think she's somehow involved.

It's a misunderstanding in a way that is based upon a legitimate reason for suspicion.

As if it wasn't generic edgy zombie shit enough.
I thought the author had something interesting going on with the first part of the manga, but after the godawful anime and the recent chapters it appears it was just a fluke.

how about this: Kougami got infected when he's go out. Shino did the body check and spot the bite mark but refuse to abandon him because she loves him very much

another possibility: someone in the elite group is a carrier or there's another infection methods that we still don't know

or the worst possibility: Taroumaru is back

Or the leader bitch deliberately infected Kougami with zombie blood she had on hand because she wanted to stir the rest into action and to take control of the whole school.

Nah. The method is easy.
Look in their room.
Preggers kills Zombies by stabbing them in their heads with ice picks (I think that's what they were).
We saw those picks are in their room.
All she has to do is stab Kougami when he was sleeping with one that carries the virus.
And we DID see she went to his room while he was sleeping.

I also like to ask:
Does anybody have the raw for when Kougami died?
Just wondering about the context of the translation cause it said "RISE" when he was a Zombie.
It's probably just him "rising" after falling, but I'd like to go sure.
Just a suspicion I had. Glasses said that Goth Loli liked to sing some melody, Kougami was lured out the window with some melody played, and amidst that it said "RISE".

>Kurumi goes full Wesker

>Does anybody have the raw for when Kougami died?

Chapter 43:
mega.nz/#!wcIRiTzK!RiKAkEGDgTXr7U95AUUMP2bk0Po6uP6CkSPpIxBNGNw

Kurumi is the fucking best. I hope she shovels all those chuuni assholes trying to kill other humans.

SHE'S STILL OKAY

PLEASE BELIEVE IN HER

I don't think Kurumi will go full zombie, but she'll become like the hollows in Dark Souls, aimlessly wandering and killing everything that moves with a shovel, her soul and mind empty.

They girls are just gonna keep her chained and fall into delusion she's still normal.

She IS still normal! It's no delusion!

>Just wondering about the context of the translation cause it said "RISE" when he was a Zombie.
Wut

>That feeling when you can't even give her a hug cause she-
Oh fuck it, she can bite me and we'll be together as Zombies.

I think kurumi is the key to find the cure, and thats why she will survive.

Kurumi's destiny is to complete this manga's transformation into a post-apocalypse survival story, with Kurumi as the protagonist and nearly everyone else dead. Alternatively, Kurumi founds a kingdom of zombie-human hybrids and rules the world, raising a shovel flag on every continent.

So complete GLOBAL SATURATION?

You guys don't actually feel sorry for the lot right? They seem like the type to act out over the smallest shit even if there's not that much cause for alarm. Meanwhile i bet the little whore who liked glasses did the body check on him and found a bite and let him stay because "muh love".

She's most likely the one that fucked up, and more of then may just die because of her bullshit. Then there's the one who looks like a sadist who's probably going to turn out to be way more dangerous than the rest.

I actually like how this took a Walking Dead turn after they left the school.

The new stakes bring in plenty of food for thought compared to before where it was just asking "What is Randall Corp.?" and "When will they leave the school?".

In my theory, pregnant girl is likely infected and spread the disease to Kougami through intercourse.

She may be harvesting a zombie baby and that will be a shocking reveal before this arc is over with.

It's still good, it's just horrible to read on a monthly basis because the plot has slowed down.

If the baby was infected she'd be too. I think it was most likely that she performed the body check on him, and lied about him being alright, and now she keeps lying about the others being involved and at some point she's gonna confess and i bet black hair is gonna kill her.

She just keeps touching her belly because she's most likely pregnant from glasses.

They were going to kill everyone, killing him now dropped their numbers by 1, so the rest are safer because of this. They're basing it on the assumption that they infected/killed glasses when there's no proof, they don't deserve sympathy.

What if it was Ayaka who infected glasses? She seemed to smile at the "graves" and she seemed to find him disappointing for missing the shot despite being a dumbass and firing for no reason. Maybe she figured she could squeeze out some fun from the newcomers by getting rid of him while they are there so they become suspicious.

Capman likely knew someone like Kurumi before, since he specifically mentioned that her legs are still working. He's seen this kind of shit before, so Kurumi essentially triggered him.

>Kurumi's destiny is to complete this manga's transformation into a post-apocalypse survival story, with Kurumi as the protagonist

please don't make kurumi spicy

I'm not talking about him targeting her specifically, she is indeed turning, so he was right to chase her, but otherwise his motivation for being there was wrong in the first place since they're going for "revenge" without any solid proof.

I honestly don't know how this will all turn out in the end, my assumptions are either:

1- Ayaka did it for not liking glasses very much, and the hint at her sadist nature may be that she is trying to make the MCs look like the culprit for her own amusement.

2- It's all a ploy by the girls that are hosting their stay and they're the ones that did something to glasses. The whole "smiling while looking at the grave" may also be a false flag. They may also be covering for the woman inside the chemestry room, but if that's the case i don't see why she would come out and talk to one of the girls, so that's an inconsistency.

As for why prego keeps checking her belly, it's pretty obvious she's pregnant, but otherwise i don't think it could be infected. Unless glasses had been turning for a while and they had sex during the time he was turning then there may be a chance, but wouldn't she also turn if that's the case?