youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/908379542032543744
twitter.com/RepTomGraves/status/908389475029577728
tomgraves.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398828
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/908417102176030720
youtu.be/3dJy_fV2Wzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

#RenovateTheFence
#YouHaveToStayHere
#10MoreYearsInKabul

utter betrayal

Stop appropriating Momiji

who here /amnesty/?

so glad Trump is finally sticking up for what's right. Now that's my kinda pede!

Reminder to substantiate your claims with facts and not emotions or hearsay

How many miles of wall will $300 million buy exactly?

Remember to vote mashed potatoes! They're really fucking based!

SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT

SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT
SELL OUT
>SELL OUT

What officially happening with daca?

This will make Trump win the second term.

Calicuck btfo.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-uncovered-reveal-additional-mishandling-classified-information/
>"IT'S REALLY, REALLY BAD"
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433

I didn't migrate to this thread legally

What is the source of this?

It's Reagan 2.0

Nothing

Nope. It literally does nothing but hurt him.

stop making these threads.

Good on trump for doing the right thing by dreamers and continuing the good legacy of obama

THREADLY REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT CONTACTING CONGRESSMEN OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE SITTING AROUND WITH YOUR DICK IN YOUR HAND

LOSE WEIGHT
>LOSE WEIGHT
LOSE WEIGHT
>LOSE WEIGHT
LOSE WEIGHT
>LOSE WEIGHT
LOSE WEIGHT
>LOSE WEIGHT
LOSE WEIGHT
>LOSE WEIGHT
LOSE WEIGHT
>LOSE WEIGHT

WE NEED TO KEEP BEAUTIFUL BROWN BABIES IN AMERICA GUYS! to make america great again!

>According to the report, Sessions turned in a short letter of resignation, but Vice President Mike Pence, then-White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, and then-Chief of Staff Reince Preibus urged the president to reconsider.

>mexico was paying for it

>proceeds to beg democrats to let american taxpayers pay for the wall in exchange for millions of amnesty

it's alright,you're a good kid....y-you can stay

cuck

Whats your point?

Don't worry, Trump will offer you amnesty!

So its dead?

Fuck these concern shills. Why don't they just trust in Trump? Fucking TRS spencerfag families.

Just trust in Trump! He's a 4d chess master!

Does anyone really want to get rid of you, though?

>calling sasse will make him stop being a neocohen cunt

i doubt it my dude

Stop coming into these threads.

AM

nothing's wrong with me

NES

nothing's wrong with me

TY

something's gotta give

drumpf caved and is giving them citizenship

a couple hundred yards of fence

But they can't vote.

dammit bannon, reince, and pence

sessions is useless

;)

House passed it today.

>not contacting your congressmen with your dick in your hand
A bunch of fucking inefficient faggots around here.

Why is everyone against trump for like the 6th time already?

Trump cucked

Officially it is ending in 6 months. Other than that its just people freaking out over the possibility of amnesty since apparently the democrats can pass any legislation they want with Trumps approval even though they don't own the house or senate.

Get out the Gore and Ivanka pics lads
Time to scrub /ptg/ of the filth that is the /sg/ and shariablue scum

>200 yards of fence for $300M
Unless its made of solid gold, I highly doubt it.

Should have, faggot hired a bunch of cockroaches in his DOJ and now are getting in the way of any justice against the likes of Comey and Clinton and still keeps around that kike Rodenstein, useless faggot.

Proof? What is the actual source?

>has congress
>has the presidency
>has the supreme court
>still caves to the democrats and gives them everything they want in return for nothing
so this is the power of the art of the deal.

> WTF, TRUMP IS CONSIDERING A DEAL DEAL
> I'M OUT OF THE TRUMP TRAIN (for the fourth time)
> TULSI 2020!

Why do these ecelebs always do this? Are they this transparent?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/908379542032543744

Nothing. Likely DOA in Congress,

1. DACA is not 800K, it's millions.
2. Trump is about to grant amnesty to millions who did not come here as children. They came in their 20s. All they did was send a form to Obama in which they lied about coming under 18. I would know, where I live had a front row seat to the mass illegal wave. 90% of illegals came during the Bush administration, so it's simple logic that if they're in their 30's they did NOT come here as children.
3. Many of these "great kids" are professional protesters, leechers, and their "education" consists of Marxist / fem-queer / Chicano studies. Their only goal is to become immigration lawyers and "activists" so they can import more of their Mexican brethen and further "Re-conquer" the Southwest U.S.

If Trump does this, it's over.

Reminder that Ivanka is the real president.

DADDY'S PRINCESS ALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS.

>clearly defined breasts
>child bearing hips
>supposed to be male
dammit japan

What place in Europe has -40 days with 60mph winds and no trees or mountains to block storms? Like I said, Montana is more Central Asian whether than any place else.

Visiting for a weekend isn't the same as living in it. You wouldn't last the 5 months of freeze-your-balls-off winter in the northern plains.

Huh that doesn't look like a leftist made it.

DANGEROUS MACHO AUTHO OF PUTIN

twitter.com/RepTomGraves/status/908389475029577728

tomgraves.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398828

>doesn't know the difference between Hispanics and Illegals
No wonder you are so confused!

As someone that's experienced those kind of winters they really aren't all that bad. Get some good winter gear and nut up m8.

>On June 23, 2009, U.S. diplomat Martin Indyk, who had his security clearance suspended in 2000 for “possible sloppiness” in the handling of classified information, sent a memo containing classified information to Abedin’s unsecure email account. The memo, written for Clinton, pertained to Indyk’s discussions with top Israeli officials:

>"Could I ask you to review the memo below that I wrote yesterday on my return from Israel? If you think it worthwhile, I’d be very grateful if you showed it to HRC (I have already shared it with Mitchell and Feltman). A confrontation with Bibi appears imminent. I’ve never been one to shy away from that, as she may know. But it has to be done carefully, and that doesn’t appear to be happening. And I’m concerned that she will be tarred with the same brush if this leads to a bad end. So I think she needs to make sure that the friction is productive. I’ve made some suggestions at the end of the memo."

>If Trump’s trying to make a deal he needs to sit down and talk to us about it because he more than once looked us in the eye and told us that our family members didn’t die in vain. The DACA children aren’t children anymore and they’ve had enough time to work on getting citizenship if that’s what they really wanted. I’m not into let’s make a deal, this isn’t a game show here.

>My thing is Americans first. Nobody had empathy for us when our family members died. We’re permanently separated. The lady that killed my brother did get deported, but that was her wish. It seems everything goes their way all the time and I’ve had enough of it. They shouldn’t be entitled. The benefits of citizenship are a privilege to us as Americans, why should it be given away? I’m torn. Matthew Denice had his whole life ahead of him, Sabine’s son, my brother had just taken retirement and he had so much ahead of him. I’ve been in the presence of these illegals when I’ve testified and they look us in the face like we’re the criminals. No sympathy, no compassion, no remorse from them in any circumstances. They stare us down, it’s disheartening.

>When my brother was killed in Milford, Massachusetts in 2009, three deaths occurred in that town in two years at the hands of illegals. My brother, Andrea Agosto and Matthew Denice. We had legal immigrants there from Portugal that are fantastic, hard workers who are very upset about these illegals trying to get everything for nothing. My grandparents were legal immigrants and all they asked for when they came over was an opportunity, they did it the right way, they did it the way they are supposed to. The only thing that’s changed in eight years since my brother died is the death toll and it’s increased. We were told from the start that there wasn’t a judge in the state that would convict the woman that killed my brother for killing him.

Brutal.
I guarantee if Trump saw this message he would pull back on DACA.

> YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE SITTING AROUND WITH YOUR DICK IN YOUR HAND
I can do both at the same time user.

Looks like they haven't updated The Algorithm yet. AMNESTY BTFO

Reminder that Lou Dobbs, Stefan Molyneux, as well as all the Angel Parents are on David Brock's payroll and should be ignored.

Why would /sg/ care

>(for the fourth time)
At this point, getting off the Trump train is just begging for attention, like North Korea threatening war and Trump calling Kim Jeong Un's bluff.

I'm really worried they'll get amnesty user. I really wish Mitch wasn't such a bitch and just killed the filibuster.

Because they are fairweather "supporters".

RIP IN PEACE BEST KOREA

He literally stated he wants to give them what they want and get what he wants on a later date.
What fucking makes you think the democrats will be honest and play ball?
>we won't vote for obamacare
I

exactly
trump is a soros plant confirmed

BUY MY GODDAMN FUCKING BOOK GODDAMN IT

Isn't Tulsi pretty shady? She's hot tho...

>not calling other representatives and using phony addresses
>not otherwise making twitter noise or something
It isn't about actually convincing Congress. They're snakes. But they're snakes that blow with the wind, and if enough noise is made, directly to them or otherwise, it could possibly do something.
Like it or not it's the most many of us can do

He tweeted something so shills started AMNESTY DON full blast. They continue despite the President explicitly saying no amnesty.

Like Ann, they have to reach to be relevant, like and retweet is their fame.

I do know the difference between them. The legal ones are brown, the illegal ones are also brow- ooh

That gorilla faggot has been jumping off the Trump train every week since David duke

Reactionaries with zero political foundation. Politics didn't exist prior to 2015 for most of them.

If he has congress why did they not vote to repeal obamacare? He will bring all the heel, including you. The day is closing in on you, friendo, the day when we can, legally, prosecute you, under the law.

Clearly this
youtu.be/3dJy_fV2Wzg

To be fair, he still has the cards until he signs an amnesty bill. Then we can confirm his betrayal.

/ourguy/ is back to work

Reminder

I have been both schooled and enlightened

Which makes Trump a spineless incestuous cuck.