Why has America degraded to the point of having designated shitting streets and hordes of homeless to shit on said...

Why has America degraded to the point of having designated shitting streets and hordes of homeless to shit on said streets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2zGFXaPn0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>power washed with bleach
Power washers are pretty fucking powerful. That must be some thick shit

California is barely a part of the US anymore. Imagine what a miserable shithole it would be if Calexit ever happened.

This isn't even near leaf-cuck level

I live in San Diego and have been to San Diego downtown. Let me tell you it's a fucking nightmare. They have literally hundreds of these homeless people living tents along the freeway entrances and sidewalks. If they powerwash those streets we're fucked because they are going to relocate somewhere and start the mess all over again. It's to the point that I don't interact with homeless people at all anymore. Want my money? Pick it up from the ground. Last guy I flicked a quarter.

Shhhhhh, no one is laughing at you right now. Don't draw attention to yourself.

I once tried to powerwash the shit out of the barn... it gets fucking everywhere. This is going to be a shit show with no rival.

Stop paying them.

I know of a good delousing agent they could powerwash those homeless people with.

California deserves everything that's coming to it

There's a lot of streets like that.

Some town like New Orleans just party non stop 365 days a year.
When you have streets packed with drunk people every night, you get people spilling drinks and food, pissing, throwing up, and shitting everywhere and every day a crew of poor kids has to go out and power wash the town with cleaners

you should ask india for advice they have experience with street shitting

hepatitis a is not deadly for people with stable immune stystem isn't it?

>Why has America degraded to the point of having designated shitting streets and hordes of homeless to shit on said streets?
Crapitalism

>Hep A
oh shit Chicken Pox?

Does it start with a Z?

Non-white immigration. The end.

Then they'll go in for gibs, which is infinitely more expensive.

roll for Calexit

>Muricans
>White

the absolute state of Pooafornia

It's been a thing in new york city forever.

Democrats love homeless people aka Unhoused Residents.

> implying they aren't already on gibs
They are begging for extra cash for cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs

Libtards

new yorkers are far tougher can commiefornians. nycfag here. we have 4 seasons (5 seasons if you count lightning/hurricane end of summer as a thing). the immune systems of people here are far greater and people have adapted to the literal filth that's around us all the time. people in cali lose their mind when its 60 degrees, they start bundling up like it's winter and screech autistically when it hits 100 degrees. they're pussies with very weak immune systems. new yorkers are tempered over time to withstand the worst of the worst conditions.

leftist economic policies cause economic disparity

Can confirm. Used to live in San Diego and have driven downtown at nice. It's fucking unreal the amount of people sleeping on the sidewalk and brazenly shooting up

Come to Australia and experience sunburn in 32f winter and rain the temperature of a warm bath in summer.

why the eggs though?

youtube.com/watch?v=b2zGFXaPn0o

Well at least he isn't reusing needles.

Mexicans.

What am I even looking at?

Why the fuck would you give up your resources to someone who makes it perfectly obvious that he has no intention to participate in society?

STOP ENABLING

>Why has America degraded to the point of having designated shitting streets and hordes of homeless to shit on said streets?
We've lost the stomach to purge infectious filth. Also, muh joos.

Does this mean the 5 second rule does not apply in San Diego?

the opioid problem crippling america

I'm seeing a lot of communist shills today

A typical shitposter

dat sink image is from canada, it is literally a birds nest made out of junk syringes. the birdy couldn't find little branches so it made the nest with junk stuff.
i am having trouble understanding your image tho.

Except he is right though.

There's been quite a few as of late. Lefties think they can change Sup Forums, but haven't realised they're losing their own people yet.