Konosuba thread?

Konosuba thread?

It really is strange why so many anime promo images are QUALITY. You'd think they'd put effort into the promo material at least.

At least it isn't toei QUALITY

S2 and then Megumi spin off, what does everyone think? Will there be enough hype for Explosion series or do we have attention spans of a Goldfish and lost interest already?

Will bullying Yunyun be acceptable? She deserves better, next volume when!

>Will bullying Yunyun be acceptable?
No.

>She deserves better
Yes.

>bullying Darkness by not putting her in material

I bet she's getting so turned on by being ignored

>Darkness "rape" doujin
As if.

Maybe that's the best they can do, user.

Yunyun is made for bullying

She just wants friends, man. Even if she's (as the village rumor goes) she's kind of weird.

I think Megumin is over rated. I like Kazuma and Aqua's interactions a lot more than Megumin.

>pantsu
At least give her shimapan like in the novels.

You just have shit taste

I thought Aqua didn't wear pantsu?

The novels, yes. The anime: cheap fanservice.

>cheap fanservice.

more like best fanservie

Okay, because I learned in the novel that she didn't and that Megumin is actually 18 not 14... lots of other things but those stood out a bit more.

>a man's thigh

That's web novel version

Even outside of the Crimson Demon village she'd still be the weird, shy girl at best or the insecure slut at worst.

And she's the easiest girl ever. All you have to do is pretend to be her friend.

I hate Komekko.
I understand she's supposed to be this innocent little girl but she acts like a massive bitch, a more extreme version of Megumin.

megumine is 13, going on 14 at the start of the series, in the Web Novel version she was a permaflat 18yo. still basically the same character though. cause you know. the crimson demons are all chuuni4life

>I understand she's supposed to be this innocent little girl
>I understand
You really don't.

>komekko
>innocent

Dude, shes basically a criminal mastermind.

I just shudder at the thought of how many levels and skill points she gained from blasting the chimera boss to bits with that magic rifle and kill stealing it from kazuma

>I understand she's supposed to be this innocent little girl but she acts like a massive bitch, a more extreme version of Megumin.
she literally is megumin; read the megumin spinoff again, the little girl versions of megumin in the "past" flashbacks are basically all of girl fucking identical to Komekko. (amusingly, 7yo megumin also wanted to kill the demon lord and become the new demon lord... which is current megumin's AND komekko's motivation as well, so she didn't change all that much in 7 years)

Megumin is a cute
A CUTE!

Was the mage met by megumin when she was little and taught her explosion magic Wiz?

How many volumes has the Megumin spinoff? Or is it still ongoing?

I would a Megumin.

I'd imagine that's what it would look like if Komekko tried on her clothes.

I usually like bully-baiting, but I feel bad for this one.

I cant see it going passed a third

Aqua's tits are always saggy as fuck in the anime and promo images, sasuga DEEN

And Eris-sama's too. DEEN, you naughty studio!

>That face

underrated girl

Kazuma was 22 in the web novel, wasn't he? So was Darkness 24-25? Had she still not managed to get herself raped by that age?

Someone in another thread was asking why people were pairing Kazuma with other people and not Aqua. After the first episode it was impossible for me to see them together, outside of doujins at least. But whatever, all the characters are fun.

Excited for Yunyun and the OVA.

Share your rare Aquas

>he wouldn't a Komekko
What a gay

>Share your rare Aquas
good job aqua-fags, just ruined a perfectly good konosuba thread by trying to turn it into an Aqua thread.

Megumin is a cute though.

i want to fuck eris

Aqua is such a slut!

>expecting DEEN to do lewd promo images correctly
Made me giggle

How stupid is brunette?

Who was the real bad guy?

She probably has never worn a bra in her thousands of years of living

If you look at pictures of women from "developing countries" that don't wear bras, their tits are saggy as fuck

Filthy secondary here
Why is Megumin's right leg always wrapped up in bandages? Is it just a chuuni thing?

>Is it just a chuuni thing?
Yes.

She's from a village of geniuses.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but after spending my entire night on just one part of a chapter, I think I'm going to have to give up on double checking the translation. I straight up don't have the time to do this. :/

Anyway while there are a lot of minor inaccuracies, there hasn't been anything majorly wrong so I'm confident that we haven't been reading something completely off like the first translations for Vento Aureo.

Also I'd like to add that Sine is apparently the living incarnation of speed because holy crap he got a bunch of text translated fast. I bet if I were to try to do the same while keeping to my ridiculously high standards I'd just burn the fuck out.

So don't bitch about his translations.

Is Sine js06's apprentice?

These things take time, people should get that simply from reading. The only thing I ever complain about are memes in translations.

Except for Neptunia. It wouldn't be the same without memes.

Zero, because she has no adventurer card. She stole the kill and it went to waste.