Mentally ill man with dress gets

Finland will keep sterilizing trans people after it rejects law reform
'Not only has the Finnish Government chosen to turn its back on trans people, but it has also failed to provide any justification for this regressive decision.’
This means trans people will continue to be sterilized if they want to have their gender changed legally.
'Finland’s Act on Legal Recognition of the Gender of Transsexuals requires people to ‘have been sterilized or is “for some other reason infertile”‘ before their legal gender can be changed.'
gaystarnews.com/article/finnish-government-continue-sterilization-trans-people/#gs.jWzC00w
>gaystarnews
I know, but do you think the clinton news network would cover that story.

Based mongols

bump

NOT FAIR

Awful news my fellow trans people

>This means trans people will continue to be sterilized if they want to have their gender changed legally.
kek, I love how countries like mine that didn't do shit back when post operation gender change was what they were after are now better in their eyes than countries that did.

>Finland will keep sterilizing trans people after it rejects law reform
>'Not only has the Finnish Government chosen to turn its back on trans people, but it has also failed to provide any justification for this regressive decision.’
With everyday that passes by i like finland more and more

DOES THIS MEAN I CANT HAVE BABBYS?!?!

Way to go based Finns! Whip out that degeneracy!

Wipe out even. Can't spell for shit today!

This is so horrible, maby i join with 48% of my kind and KILL MYSELF!? YOU HAPPY THEN CRUEL BASTARDS!?

IM SURE THEY WOULD NOT DARE TO STERILIZE M---

don't trannies by definition want to be sterilized wtf?

TUBES SAY SNIPPETTI SNAP

This is horrible news my fellow trans-kin

I hate Finland, i cant spread my luxorious genes nao, fuck you 3rd world scumbags!

This is wrong in some many levels

Not cool, how i form babby nao?

Is this chessmate for my bloodline?

Rami, go to sleep

>poly atheist
so he doesnt believe in any gods.... but multiple?

Now I'll have to find a way to be even more attention seeking!!

So rude

Why would this be a problem? These people have already accepted that they would be just infertile approximations of their target sex. A guy "transitioning" already knows that the best they can have is some cargo cult imitation vagina and a lifetime of larping as the opposite sex. Why would losing the reproductive capability of their original sex be such a big deal after all this?

>cargo cult imitation vagina

Well thats one way to put it, fucking lol. Almost choked on my beer, everyday one learns something new eh?

SNIPPED.COM

I cant stop laughing about that 'cargo cult imagination vagina' maby its time for bed have to go work and all that jazz tomorrow.