Rednecks versus Millennials. It goes pretty much the way you would expect

Rednecks versus Millennials. It goes pretty much the way you would expect.

youtube.com/watch?v=CObtSg4LzF8

I grew up smashing hicks, they used to roam around my county in pickups looking to jump people who were alone.
I grew my hair our just to bait em. It was an actual hobby of mine, back before the internet when we had to make our own fun.

You can't ever give them time to talk, they are like niggers or chugs, they will cheapshot you every time because they don't want a real fight, they want to show off and they can't take the chance of losing. So you have to do it first, no baclk and forth, just hit them right from the start and keep it going, knocks all of their steam out.

See that guy kicking the other person when he's down? That's the hallmark of an absolute pussy that will never know how sweet it is to let somebody get back up and square off, and then you knock them right the fuck back down, no excuses possible.

You hit a guy like that and you follow up with more, he might start crying if he stays awake, I'm serious. A lot of these types have never ever been in a real fight.
There's a reason he pushed that guy off the lip of the road before actually hitting him.

>from Oklahoma

Shut up syrup nigger.
You wouldn't last two minutes in Stillwater.

>I grew up smashing hicks

Faggot.

What redneck really look like

>guyy in overalls wailing on kid in helmet
>kid cries uncle (probably starts actually crying)
>guy in overalls starts getting all sweet on him

why are hicks always such fags?
there macho act is always a front, not saying that city folk and blacks don't have there own problems but hicks are always itching to apologize and make up slap each others ass after a fight and call it "honor"

> just to bait em.
i know this hardcore mother fucker that used to wear a dress to punk concerts and just wait for someone to say something. watching a 6'4 300lb lineman in a dress beating people bloody was poetry in motion. he was the best liability i ever hung out with.

>bikers get cut off by truck
>instead of letting it go like a normal human being they decide to stalk the guy
>guy is with wife and kid, has no idea what these psychos are trying to do
>calls in buddies
>give the kid a good lesson, let him go once he got the message

Rednecks did nothing wrong. Idc wtf a car did to you, you don't follow them especially down a rural dirt road. People have been killed for less

>yeti coolers
>intentionally cutting new shirt
>anything but a phony

>but hicks are always itching to apologize and make up
It's called "having morals" and "respecting your fellow human beings" you fucking subhuman.

Is bowing before removing your kimono proper fight etiquette? I need to learn these "rules" for fighting I wasn't aware of.

The contest is actually:

Ghetto Vs. Trailer Park
Millennials Vs. Gen Z
Shitlibs Vs. Establishment GOP

thats not a hick thing thats a moral thing. im from boston but even here the rule is when the fights over the fights over. most fights by rational people end with people shaking hands.

>they used to roam around my county in pickups looking to jump people who were alone.

LOL sure they did

All rednecks are pussies, they only fight when they have a buddy with a gun in case things go sour.

What was the tattoo on the fat guy's belly?

so many buttblasted soybois ITT

It's because most American posters on pol are wetbacks

"Pork Rinds for Life"

Stfu leaf. Hicks don't ride around I pickups looking to jump ppl...they sit on the front porch with a cigarette watchin cars and yellin at the whore in the doorway to fix some aigs.

The guy with the rifle kept both sides from jumping in and also kept the gun away from the older guy on his side that was way too amped up.

Fair fight the little punk kid got his ass beat thinking he was some tough guy messing with poor family people.

>soybois
I see this word on Sup Forums sometimes but I don't get it. Guys who are vegetarian so they eat tofu?

Sadly, when I rode a motorcycle, some cage drivers fucked with me, even when I was riding with other people. I never indulged in road rage, but I don't sympathize with the woman screeching about how she has kids in the truck, as her husband probably put those kids in this situation by picking on the bikers.

>It goes pretty much the way you would expect.

erotically?

lol that's not true at all

where are you from

They followed that guy to jump him, thats pretty obvious.

gotta confront the cager and get epin views on youtube. motovlogging was a mistake.

Not even American but totally nah from observation there. I prefer rural people because they let you know straight off where you stand with them unlike cosmopolitans that eventually make an attempt to fuck you over at some point wasting your investment of time interacting with them.

>dox a guy
>real name and picture is visible
brilliant

In my experience nobody is "fucking" with bikers just because they're bikers. It's almost always an accident because it's difficult to see bikers and cyclists in mirrors.

I understand bikers getting angry when most people who drive are retards, but road raging with a 2 ton truck that could fucking destroy you is retarded.

I grew up around hicks so I can understand where the woman is coming from. With as many niggers and beaners running rampant who will murder you for any tiny thing you do, I'd get freaked out if a gang of bikers started following me home as well

Guys who are really feminized and possibly have gyno and a small dick with a cock cage. Soys been linked to making men weak fuccbois in studies

Slight difference between people who drive like idiots, a lot of suburban women, and people who deliberately fuck with bikers, like Mr. Big Man who drives a truck and kicks a guy when he's down. The women is just using her kids as pawns.

Maybe it's the estrogen in soy. Also, maybe that's why Asian guys come across as a little feminine.

>start shit with "cager"
>he swerves into you and you're paralyzed for life

why would anyone do this?

There are no Hicks here you retarded larper

The kid got a beating he deserved. He thought he was billy bad ass and learned a lesson.

That's exactly how it went down. He's got good friends.

I wish those guys riding their cute little bikes would have all been stomped into the ground. Fucking faggots

It's not smart. I never started anything. Besides, even on the street, a guy might pull a gun on you.

Soy products are full of estrogen. You really are what you eat and if you eat fake faggot food then I have some bad news for you....

>rednecks need a gun to fight

yeah, they're pussies

>thought he was billy badass
yeah the white meathead chimped out first by approaching instead of talking

Is Stillwater near Stillwell? Do you know Frank Garret of Duncan Construction??

you all are forgetting about the atrazine in the water because capitalists hate having clean water and love pollution

so you're saying no one was in the right?

yea "capitalists" ;)

Nope.

Haven't been there since 98.
Live in Wyoming now.

I fucking love rednecks

>show up to help your friend in an outnumbered fight.
>let your friend beat the shit out of guy while intimidating friends
>go check to make sure the little pussy is okay after

And these millennials, this phrase he keeps repeating:

>you are 40! hes 19! stop!

Wut? unironically, what did he mean by this?

Soy produces estrogen. It also is associated with the boy-men that occupy silicon valley, drinking soylent instead of eating a real god damned meal.

bikers are toxic... go rednecks!

The one with worms crawling out of your mothers pussy?

Fermented soy is fine but most people can't handle it.

>what did he mean by this?

Millennials think being 19 is a "kid" now. So when a 40 year old fucks up a 19 year old, that is a "grown adult abusing a kid"

rip in peace frank

Road wasn't blocked they could have just kept driving.

Most western capitalist countries have clean water. If you're talking about flynt MI then it's not a problem with capitalism and more to do with niggers getting control of the local municipality and turning it into literally Africa because they're almost always inept.

Do you think the water is cleaner in Cuba? Please tell me this is what you really believe.

>>you are 40! hes 19! stop!

They forgot it wasn't the internet....a bit too late.

kek this, rednecks are demonized all the time because if we had a country full of these guys, we wouldn't be in the shit heap we're in now

The water is filled with birth control and psychiatric medicines and dissolved plastic related compounds. Either unspoiled artesian or home-distilled is the way to go.

"What'd yew think that one up when yew waz in the closet masturbatin' or somethin'?"

I understand that his best friend is the Chief of police in OKC, and that he's out in the field working and not too much into dirt work.

That guy is internet famous and probably had no idea...

Think he died or faked his own death to get away from the harassment!

i'm saying that if you're upset that the white chimp meathead was right to fight back then you should also agree that zimmerman is a murderer because he stalked trayvon martin

Man I was hoping for some Trevor action there.

Fucking with rednecks in their own yard is stupid af.

>Be neighborhood watch
>It's your job to protect neighborhood and single out suspicious individuals

>Be 19 year old beta in an amateur biker gang
>Stalk a random guy along a rural dirt road because you're a sperg

yeah totally the same

>muh precious niggers

lol fucking loser

>why do whites show empathy to those they defeat
Probably something genetic Jamal, don't worry, they'll be gone soon. Oggabooga Bixnood.

kek, i seriously think niggers have 20 points below the average iq at least

STAGED.

>Millennials think being 19 is a "kid" now
Funny enough they'd say the same thing if he was 30. "He's just a kid man, you're old!!!" They're stunted children.

Don't write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash.

I'm glad those faggots got put in their place.

Reverse osmosis if you can afford it. Worth every penny.

You hate yanks don't you? Admit it
That's why your kinfolk beat them up

Nope, that's how rednecks are
They'll pull a gun on you at the drop of a hat. You haven't noticed how pro-gun Sup Forums is. Most of them are rednecks

GOD DAMN I FUCKING LOVE SEEING SHITHEAD ENTITLED COLLEGE STUDENTS GETTING REKT BY COUNTRY FOLK

DICK = DIAMONDS

MORE VIDEOS PLEASE

UMA

Jesus that looks like an image that boomers share on Facebook. 1/10

Look how the gut doesn't hit the other guy in the floor so much.. only some soft hits but nothing more. Also, all is very perfect, is like a movie. Look how the wife comes out of the car, screams and then nothing happens, look how the fat redneck do his show and finally look at the fucking redneck with the shotgun, he is like from a movie, look at how he is derresing, the official uniform for redneck.

2wheelsgood faggots btfo

Rednecks are some of the best friends you could have, and are capable whites of action in a world of weaklings. If you're 19 and get beat on by a grown ass man, 1v1 while wearing a helmet, you got whats coming to you. These are the kinds of people that have significant power machinery just sitting around on their properties. They're awesome people if you can break into the group.

D E L I C I A
E
L
I
C
I
A

>OP's video is fake news
I think Iberianon is onto something.

Got cellphones, but no food so they eat each other kek

I have watched many fight videos and also fights in real life and that is a very soft fight. For me it is suspicious.

>he is like from a movie
No, the movie is like him. Where do you think these stereotypes come from?

there's this one redneck that's like this. always wanting to fight so he can wrestle guys and always wanted to act weirdly friendly after. probably got a rise out of getting his ass beat.

t. fags

>no identifying clothing
>unmarked car
>stated intent with "these punks" on 911 call
>didn't do what the 911 responder told him to do, NOT FOLLOW
>tried to equivocate to the cop who arrived at the scene and the cop called him out on following

try the fuck again

so you have no argument. i figured as much, buddy ro.

I know but he is to close to the stereotypes.

Day of the rake cannot come soon enough

>doing what the 911 responder tells you to do
lol good luck not ending up dead while Shawquanda tells you to hide.

What is this abomination agains our lord?

oh fuck I haven't laughed that hard all week. that's pretty good

yea I was going to say they were going pretty easy on them but I think it's because they're just old.
people really do dress like that and act like that though. IRL can seem more exaggerated than the actual movies sometimes.

>smashing hicks
You mean sucking dicks

>1 post by this ID
>a cucknadian smashing anyone

Childhood lasts until 25 now

based rednecks

t. nigger

aP0hJRKU

inb4 the media blows this up as innocent college boys attacked by republithug redencks

Those little faggots got what they deserved
>b-b--b-but he pulled out a gun!!

i bet you're a fucking virgin, women hate beta faggots so actually i guarantee you are lmao

White niggers and white niggers.
Fuck em both into the gas chamber.
Jimbos dad is the typical canadian, very sweet till he shanks you with a knuckle knife and a trenching.