Weird thing I just noticed

Hey guys
So I just looked up some information regarding the election from last year and noticed something weird, maybe I can get some of you fellas to fill me in.

It seems like Hillary got more votes than Trump, is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed-member_proportional_representation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes she won the election but America isn't a democracy so the people's voice didn't matter

Nope. Most of those are illegal.

Hmm that can't be right, I thought trump won?

Republicans believe that if you lose you win

FAKE news

In US black people's votes only count as 3/5, so there's your difference.

>Yes she won the election but America isn't a democracy so the people's voice didn't matter
No, she didn't "win the election".

More votes by people
trump had more votes by state aka what actually matters

The american election system is not based on popular votes, but based by states and their populations yadda yadda...

Either you're baiting, or you're an imbecile.

Well, they are 3/5 human after all.

Only the people won. The proletariat succeeded in usurping the desires and will of the bourgeoisie on that November 9th

>literally had more votes
>didn't win the election
Sure thing shill

She didnt reach 50% so johnson and stein had to back one of the candidates and they chose Trump.

The Cleveland Indians scored more points why didn't they win the world series:

That doesn't sound fair.
Isn't that fascism?

>CTR is still assblasted by an election that happened a year ago

XXDD

It's real but the electoral college chooses the president, not the people. Why Democrats started crying about the electoral college after the election, although "for some reason" it was never a problem until the election. Of course, if the electoral college hadn't existed, Trump would have focused on higher-population areas instead. It's like losing a basketball game and only then complaining about how you would have won if the rules had been different.

>Trusting wikipedia
oh come on, we all know Trump won with around 53 percent of the votes. Massive win there.

No it's a representative republican
The representatives of the people picked trump

What makes it so hard for people to understand Trump won a greater plurality of the states. He had many close calls, but the electoral college only cares about plurality Trump and Clinton we're somewhat close, but Trump edged her out so in the electoral college he garnered all of Michigan's votes by population

Sums it up perfectly, but Black needs a few million illegal votes (and it still lost!).

We are a republic, kind of like the EU, but the EU doesn't have a president. You wouldn't want only a couple cities with huge populations deciding what was right for all the countries in the EU. THat's why we have the electoral college, to make sure all the states' voices are heard in deciding which leader is best. Essentially, you vote with your country, in this case states.

You can't act smug when you lost, sweetie ;)

>believing wikipedia
It was the biggest win in recorded history. Nobody has ever won that big before

Are you really comparing democracy to a game?
Human lives are at stake.

kek the elites playing the game don't care about human lives

It's been said that Clinton had around 6 million illegal votes cast in her favor. take those away and she loses by 3 million.

And dead

OP. can you give us a quick rundown on voter fraud and how it works? just basic stuff. kthx

Fuck laws and constitutions shit, we should have elected Hillary because my feels

Hillary had the islamists backing her, Trump had the zionists backing him, thats why he won. New plan, let muslims wipe israel; off the map and then we will sit down and talk to the muslims about the future

I heard it was 12 million

ayy fuck you and fuck you nigger faggot

But what's the point of voting if your vote doesn't matter?
The people wanted Hillary.

Thats being generous user

Wow, it's like that's not how the winner of the presidential election has ever been determined!

investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-has-3-5-million-more-registered-voters-than-live-adults-a-red-flag-for-electoral-fraud/ Don't hurt yourself reading this retard

>6 million
whocouldbebehindthispost.jpg

it's been well explained to you, now you are just playing devil's advocate

Oh no?

At leats some swedes are not cucks.

>Hey guys
>So I just looked up some information regarding the election from last year and noticed something weird, maybe I can get some of you fellas to fill me in.
>It seems like Hillary got more votes than Trump, is that true?

who else is rdy to void the obama victory?

will clone your thread op every time ;)

The USA is a collection of states, and those states have rights. Votes for the president are cast by the states, not the people. What the people vote usually (but not always) dictates how the states will vote.

But you know all this already, and you're just pretending to be retarded.

It was sarcasm
Your electoral college is a pretty good concept to counter vote bank politics
Here in POOndia we have no control over who the fuck becomes PM
We have to vote for bunch of scums just bcoz their PM candidate is good

Do you have a real source?

I know you're being retarded. America is a republic, not a democracy.

We value the sovereignty of the states and their people more than the millions of illegals voting in Cuckifornia. It's a system that prevents liberal tyranny, thank God. It's a voting system that empowers real Americans.

based shill slayer

checkmate op

No that doesnt seem right.
I googled it and turns out the US is a country.

in California technically yes.
however california is a heavily populated state with A LOT but only so many electoral college votes.
Clinton lost because she didnt give a shit about the rest of the US

Enh, I heard six. there are counties in California that had more votes cast for Clinton then there were registered voters.

Trying way too hard.

It's the electoral college that makes sure bigger cities don't determine elections, and that states with a smaller populations have a chance to win.

This is what that gets you

>Of course, if the electoral college hadn't existed, Trump would have focused on higher-population areas instead.
Trump is MOST despised in high population areas.

The US is a country, the EU isnt.

>muh votes
have some sage

I like this guy's thread better

The Founding Fathers were highly educated, and looking back at thousands of years of history, when they laid the foundation of the country. But now, left-wing marxist scum wants to destroy their product, because they were "too white" or whatever.

Regarding India, Modi seems like a cool guy at least.

>Californians
>people

Which would be a consequence of... you are stupid.

FOUR MORE YEARS

Highly educated people tend to reject populism/racism.

seems that Sweden is a dirty communist country, is that true?

pic related

You are correct. It's a federation of states.
Which is why she lost fair and square when it came to the important number of electoral colleges won.
She can bitch and whinge, and so can you, about the EC system.
But she knew it existed, she knew how to campaign to win those colleges and she failed.
Obama was in power for three terms and never once touched the EC.
He could have pushed to retool the system. He didn't because he won the EC for three terms because he campaigned efficiently.
Trump campaigned effectively.
He targeted the swing states and focused on the EC votes.
Hillary just pulled the I have a vagina and it's my turn card out and thought she would just win.
She was arrogant, complacent and lazy during the run up to the election.
The east coast and west coast cities with large populations and liberal attitudes voted for her.
No one else did.
The EC means that the huge bit in between those liberal bastions gets a chance to have their voices heard.
It's not 'fair', it's not 'democratic', it's how your country has been organized for generations.
If you wanted change you had years to push for it.
Smarten up and realise Trump won by playing within the rules.

Hillary didn't set foot in MI and WI. She was too busy LARPing as a cowboy in OK.

>preferably something fact checked by CNN

She cheated and still lost god this is some bad bait nigger

more people voted against her than voted for her... of course most people who vote are degenerate morons, and most of the peple that get elected are degenerate morons. that is the inevitable outcome when you have universal suffrage democracy. there is no possible way for it not to descend into massive criminality and corruption on a massive scale.

This is grade a cringe. And a perfect example of why she lost.

She......

Lost....

Yas queen

You are so fucking stupid, you even think your vote should be the same as mine, when you are clearly autistic. Besides it doesn't matter who wins, (((They))) always get a puppet.

One party has the House, the Senate, the Executive Branch and the Supreme Court.
>But they lost the popular vote so nyeeeh.
Fuck outta here Leaf.

still can't repeal OBamacare

The Canadian gentleman has a point

Modi is doing good and is way better than anyone in the centre left shit party called as Congress that ruined our country for half a century

But we need a leader not a politician to MAKE INDIA GREAT AGAIN

Hey guys
So i just looked up some information regarding the Swedish election the other year and noticed something weird, maybe I can get some of you fellas to fill me in.

Sweden doesn't directly elect a Prime Minister, is that true? Sweden doesn't elect through popular vote, is that true?

Most of those were illegal votes and the electoral college elected Trump. He won states with more electoral votes. Get educated you fucking autistfag

Well there has been talk about voter fraud

and if you rember the dems freaked out and said no to a investigation into the matter, so most likely alot of those votes are fake/made by illegals

any how the electoral vote is the one that counts

to put things into perspective for you why it matters

hillary won 57 counties
trump won over 3000

It's like Sweden has more say in the EU than the population would suggest.

I know, it really sucks being forced to buy insurance I don't need or face a financial penalty

She got less electoral college votes, so no it's not true.

What's funny is, the Indians I've talked to here who come from wealthy backgrounds don't like Modi for the same reasons that wealthy Americans don't like Trump, but the working Indians actually do like Modi. It's the same dynamic.

we do use a popular vote

but we elect partys not people (we do get to vote for certain people in the more local votes)

ofc hopefully you know who is the head of the party you vote for and that person will with 99% become the prime minister, if they win

Don't worry, Trump has an amazing healthcare plan.

Yeah, but the US is not a democracy, so Trump won.

USA is federation of states, not Commiefornia.

>Checkmate, I win.
>You just got my king, I still have more pawns than you.
>That's not how the game works..
>Bullshit, this is textbook fascism!

He certainly does.
It doesn't refute the fact that Trump won his office fair and square.
America's system of governance is convoluted and quagmired in antiquity.
The House is stagnant. The Senate is a borderline coin toss.
The Supreme court justices serving for life is retarded.
But it's their system. I live under MMP.
We updated to this system to ensure a more fair representation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed-member_proportional_representation
We could do so because we are only managing a country of 5 million people.
America is suffering democratically due to it's sheer size. Even if the majority of people wanted to repeal Obambamcare, there is no process other than the extant quagmire to do so.
So yes, you are correct.
But Trump still won in the system he ran in. Fair and square