imgur.com/th3WzqS]
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894
imgur.com/a/5WwK3
imgur.com/a/QZ9DH
imgur.com/zAYpumX
i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg
imgur.com/R8EIOrx
imgur.com/a/lFYxs
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/d/d1/AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110817153229
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/9/91/VincentCap2.png/revision/latest?cb=20110529021100
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
imgur.com/a/OzDIr
imgur.com/DjaHuBg
pre13.deviantart.net/dfc0/th/pre/i/2016/131/f/3/litten___pokemon_sun_and_moon___fire_starter_by_alexalan-da23jac.png
youtube.com/watch?v=DT8J6Bv0mtA
imgur.com/a/MoTeH
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSj1aM0k8PM
files.catbox.moe/6ohnig.png
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
imgur.com/a/MfTMx
imgur.com/BtNnLta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or doing morning related activities, such as morning stretching, brushing her teeth, putting on socks/thighhighs or her skirt, or anything similar, preferably as she's wearing only her shirt and some cute underwear, or just underwear.

Or alternatively, something pov would be also nice, preferably something date related, or just anything cute and lovely.

Or just wearing casual shorts with a tank top or t-shirt.

Of course, anything else cute or cutelewd is also welcome.

Please and thanks!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more specific, I would like to request her wearing a bikini pareo (like this imgur.com/a/V0YOI ) and maybe some sunglasses?

Please and thank you if you're kind enough to pick up my request.

Requesting Gazer trying to be scary but being cute instead.
Or dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, preferably without the plague doctor mask.
Crystal Sage Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something spring related, or something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well. Of the new Pokemon starters, Owl is by far the cutest.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.
Something like matching outfits might be nice as well, or dressed as most any souls-series boss pair.

I’d like to request my sweet love Tamaki please. Anything cute/cutelewd is fine, but I’ll list some specific ideas below as well. As always thanks for reading, and have fun!

Full Reference Collage here: data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg

- wearing her miko outfit and interacting with, being surrounded by, or/and covered with Eeveelutions. I realize asking for ALL of them is way too much to expect, so in order of preference I like: Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Eevee, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon. Ref here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee

- -as a cat girl miko sitting/lying in a donation box similar to this, ref: imgur.com/9Ro8JRy

- dressed like Chuchu from Show By Rock imgur.com/C88B438

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint being cute. I'm fine with anything nonlewd. If you're looking for something more specific, could I request her enjoying a glass of tea in her sundress outside a coffee shop?

Thank you very much and have a great weekend!

Hey everybody. I'd like to request Dolce with a different hairstyle. Maybe shorter or with her hair down. Another idea could be her sleeping in bed with her belly exposed (i.imgur.com/tkgngxC.png). Since this week has the only Friday the 13th of the year something spooky could be nice. Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Requesting anything cute.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Hello again everyone! Because summer is coming up fast I'd like to request my Madotsuki wearing a summer dress and sitting on her balcony with her legs between the railings while she enjoys the sunshine

i.imgur.com/wy7NBTV.jpg Dress example

i.imgur.com/R1UluGU.png Balcony

Alternatively her having a little inflatable kiddie-pool on her balcony and she sitting in it with water-wings and a one-piece school swimsuit or something cute like that

Requesting Natsume wearing a hooded jacket, or something /fa/ i.imgur.com/MilpLiw.jpg
Anything else is welcome as well!

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting Kanon, please.

For specifics, any of these suggestions:
-Lying in bed next to the viewer and smiling softly. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png (embed) (embed) (embed)
-Standing with her back toward the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this, I mean: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
-Preparing to create a railgun using a coin like Misaka Mikoto from Raildex series. a.pomf.cat/jvkqyn.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
-Wearing a dress shirt and a skirt along with a labcoat. Megane is optional.
-Anything cute or cool with my SI would be really fantastic. SI ref: imgur.com/xWIDY6E

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and have a great weekend.

Good evening.

Requesting a portrait of my Brownie, or she wearing casual clothes.

Anything else is welcome of course.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara, any nice artwork appreciated.
There's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, so if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:
• Dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Owed to the mostly nice springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride (Ref: a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic (Ref: a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or participating in any kind of team sport
• Since people seem excited for the new pokemon: If you feel like drawing her with one of the starters, I noticed Rowlet has a somewhat similar colour scheme to that of my waifu when wearing her school uniform, so they might go well together (Ref: a.pomf.cat/rvfenl.png )
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since my waifu wears white underwear. (Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png ) Naked Hoodie would be another option. ( a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg )
(Please note that Ibara's approximately a C cup. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)
• On occasion of the International Day of Families, last week's Mother's Day request again? • And, of course, always welcome are depictions of her doing some of her regular action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that:
a.pomf.cat/dalkgm.jpg
a.pomf.cat/cbvrpl.jpg
a.pomf.cat/qtunie.jpg
(More pictures and source at pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=69581)

Wishing y'all a pleasant sunday, and a good night

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a crop top and shorts
- on a date with user
- POV kiss or receiving one
- laying on a couch, with her uniform in the process of coming off
- bathing in a bubbly bathtub surrounded by scented candles while washing her legs
- in hippie fashion
- in a cute bikini
- sharing a book with user with a slight blush as she rests her head on his shoulder

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting my darling yumi doing some cute SoL stuff such as, but not limited to
>painting nails
>hanging out with friends
>as a loli being chuuni
>taking care of her anime goods collection
>in a mech fighting to protect the earth
>something involving Tira's ringblade (soul calibur)
>glomping an Elin from Tera
>celebrating the semester being over and both of us passing
But anything cute and adorable is fine.
Thank you and have a nice weekend everybody.

Requesting my beloved Arisa in shoujo style, but anything is fine as long as she is happy

Thanks in advance and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Cyan:

-Having her ears rubbed
-Dressed as D.VA from overwatch (i.imgur.com/UdaxL80.png)
-Doing something with a Litten from Pokemon (i.imgur.com/mhXpRrj.png)
-Younger, practicing on an acoustic guitar
-Drinking tea during a full moon under a cherry blossom tree, up to you on what she is wearing
-Create jewelry to be worn by catgirls for their ears, tail, or both and have her wear it with a dress that complements it. Emeralds if it needs gems. No piercings please
-Sticking her tail where it doesn't belong

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute, lewd or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting my darling Miia playing happily with a Snivy or any other member of its line (i.imgur.com/INxDNVL.gif).

Other than that, things like this are fine too:
>Dual wielding or sword dancing with like Marilith (imgur.com/a/qDIgH) or possibly more, like Zhong Hui.
>Dressed up as Villainess Cobra Miia, either removing her eye mask and smirking (imgur.com/a/33tOg)
>Performing a dragon dance
>Miia using an incense ball filled with aphrodisiacs to seduce the viewer (imgur.com/a/zlxEw)
>More of Miia as Solid Snake (i.imgur.com/SEnSYaw.jpg)
>For slightly lewd, Miia dancing in this outfit (a.pomf.cat/xbfzca.jpg)
>Miia making friends with Mei Mer. Possibly the two in a Puyo Puyo battle, or otherwise drawn in the artstyle (imgur.com/a/DdaVg).

Of course, anything else is fine by me.
Here's an Outfit Ref for any other ideas: a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png

Good afternoon to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Since it'll be international family day on Sunday, requesting her with my SI (You know the one) and my daughter Platen (I'll post a reference later).
-Cosplaying Jolyne Kujo
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne

And thank you for your time.

I'll think on more ideas to post it later.

Requesting Rukia interacting in a cute or cool way with one of these pokemon (references here)
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
If you would prefer, feel free to use any pokemon after gen 1

Thank you and hope your weekend goes well

Still pretty excited for Pertsona 5, so requesting Aigis dressed as Ann Takamaki in her cat burglar costume from Persona 5 with or without the mask imgur.com/a/9VRM6
Or her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well user is looking semi confused
Or her dressed in one of the magical girl outfits from Madoka magica imgur.com/a/2NZKU
Or her wearing a wedding dress
Or her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Starting summer early, requesting waifu in this stylized sling-one-piece
imgur.com/a/sFK89

If not, her in Rei's HDD oufit
imgur.com/a/8Dn15

Alternatively my waifu as Black Hanekawa, or more simply as a catgirl in preferably her lingerie but if someone felt doing pajamas instead, I wouldn't mind.
imgur.com/a/eJelD

Or her in her pajamas underneath the bedsheets similar to these
imgur.com/a/uyxjd

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in a sexy polaroid photo with her bangs covering one of her eyes,
blushing with a smile, one of the straps of her shirt coming off her shoulder, and a lipstick kiss mark on the border.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my princess wishing me a happy birthday, while presenting a cake, holding a birthday present she just finished wrapping, or wearing a sexy lingerie.

But of course anything cute, or cutelewd, and birthday related would be much appreciated.

Please, and thanks in advance.

Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou, just doing anything cute, or possible bullying while not cross dressing.

Most anything would be wonderful though, thank you.

Hey, hope all is well. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in Phi's outfit from VLR (ref:a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png), if you wish to do one of the poses/expressions in the reference, you can definitely feel free to do so.

Alternatively requesting her as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose, otherwise I will appreciate any cute drawing that the drawfriend has worked on, it's always greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have a very nice weekend.

Requesting

Hey there!

Requesting my waifu Nano waking up diseheveled and cute, wearing only a shirt.
Ref: imgur.com/a/5eI1i
Feel free to choose the level of cute or cutelewd.

Or also, wearing a beautiful sundress.

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is very appreciated.
Here's my SI ref if you feel like using it. imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Thank you very much, and remember to have fun!

Requesting color for this picture please
Color ref: imgur.com/glWvrIE

Requesting Lev lovingly holding a Litten while the latter looks irritated and wants to escape from his arms. Litten ref: my.mixtape.moe/hrpouy.png
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as long as he's happy, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Anything is absolutely fine this week.
I'm just excited that my midterms are over!

Requesting my Wanko cosplaying as any Overwatch Hero, not including Mei.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/

Requesting Natsuki in a similar pose to the one on the right, showing off her legs, preferably with ZR or pantyhose.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or maybe Overwatch cosplay would be nice.

I'd like to request Etna playing fire breathing bagpipes possibly in a kilt like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0

Of course anything cute is always appreciated.
If you would like to draw something cute involving Etna and my SI, there's a kisekae ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Having Tea with Rias
Joint request:
-Neptune (dressed as Segata Sanshiro, with his hairstyle or a wig) couching Akeno (dressed as Arino from Game Center CX) in the art of videogames, but she struggles heavily
Segata, Arino, game console and struggling face refs: imgur.com/a/Tk5J3
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting my husbando, Rui, drawn in a scrapbook/screentone style with lots of patterns and possibly mimicking paper cutouts.
Otherwise, I'm still interested in something with Rui's new outfit: a.pomf.cat/vwlise.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Akame in casual clothing

I'd like something cute involving Ruri Miyamoto.
Anything is fine.
Maybe have her trying to read or something while Shuu annoys her.

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as the female protagonist from Pokemon Sun and Moon, either commanding a Rowlet to attack or with a Rowlet perched on her arm similar to the pose below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/kcH7uGV.png
>SM Protagonist Reference: i.imgur.com/2jm1YNU.png

Or, her wearing one of the bikini's referenced below while sitting on the edge of a pool with her feet soaking in the water, leaned back with her hands placed behind her for support and looking towards the viewer with an expression similar to the one below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/zVQayCG.jpg
>Bikini References: i.imgur.com/YvnFGEr.png
>Expression Reference: i.imgur.com/K2v10Kz.png

Or, Kobeni wearing a Charizard poncho or Pikachu hoodie and going "GAO" towards the viewer.
>Poncho and Hoodie References: i.imgur.com/1bRz8ZQ.png

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an outfit with high heels, hopefully one that shows off her wonderful legs. Here are some possible outfit ideas:

u.pomf.is/przjkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ndwerp.jpg
u.pomf.is/opytrz.jpg
But if you feel like you know a better outfit, then by all means go ahead. Another good idea would be her wearing nothing at all except high heels.

Also requesting Ai and I dancing together, kinda like this:
u.pomf.is/peflza.jpg
u.pomf.is/lobqgh.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

You have a good waifu. I liked Amagami.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing Reinhardt's armor from Overwatch. Alternate skins are welcome, as are any changes that might be necessary to make it clear that it's her (ie. making the helm a crown/tiara instead to show her face and hair, or making a more feminine build of the armor). Preferably doing something related to the character such as swinging the rocket hammer, charging with the rocket on her back, or deploying the energy shield. A simple pose is fine too, of course!
imgur.com/a/XtzRf

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku wearing a naked apron! Any angle/pose/situation is fine, but if the front is partially visible it'd be cute to either "Kiss the Cook" or "XXX the Cook" written on the apron.

Lastly for the thread, Hina wearing something comfy and casual, being cute with the new Pokemon Rowlet!
i.imgur.com/c9ULwQO.png

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably her with my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg ), or of her in her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit). But of course as usual, I'd be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.

Thanks!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra with her mother Sophitia Alexandra please~

could do a double braid heart with their hairstyles too

Sorry it isn't all that great, not too good at drawing much, so feel free to rerequest if you like.

I at least hope you can enjoy it even a little bit as much as I enjoyed drawing it!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Man of excellent taste

Damn cute

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Requesting Haruhi using Rena's dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894 , playing with a mini-celestial imgur.com/a/5WwK3 , or with any of her alternate hairstyles.

Why don't you color it yourself user? I do the same thing with my waifu, it's therapeutic.
Pick your image editor of choice, make a new layer under the lines and use the color picker tool to get the colors from your ref, then color away.

Requesting him petting or playing with a dog.
Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Kindly requesting Erwin playing a scary video game, unfazed, while a few other waifu or husbandos watch with terrified expressions.

Reequesting the two panel comic on the left drawn with Annie. With or without the costume. Or anything cute with Annie please.

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
Anything else with her, of course, would be just as wonderful.

For something more specific, I'd like to request her sitting in a larger man's lap (with his face offscreen), smiling happily. Or smugly.
Or stretching after waking up, wearing a camisole.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who might take this into consideration.

Requesting my dear husbando Kaiji giving a thumbs up!
Anything else is fine too~

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Tejina! Please draw her being clumsycutelewd, in a compromising position or showing a magic trick to another waifu!

Oh my goodness, that is absolutely fantastic. The colors look amazing and especially the dangling shoe is a really nice detail. Thanks for the new cellphone wallpaper, I hope you have a great weekend and the coming week!

Sounds simple.
Okay I'll go for it.

I'd like to request Vector, anything would be greatly appreciated but if you want something more specific i have a few ideas:
-wrapped up in a blanket
-rocking sunglasses
-holding a black cat
-i dunno, maybe taking a nap

excellent work man

Requesting a recreation of the Die Hard movie poster or BluRay cover with Kagura, with the title "Azumanga DaiHard" please! If you wish you can also replace the Nakatomi building with the Azumanga school building, but don't blow it up.

Die Hard references: imgur.com/a/QZ9DH
School reference: imgur.com/zAYpumX

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'll be okay with anything cute / cutelewd, a few suggestions if you like them:
>As a cat burglar
>Cosplaying your favourite character of the season
>Complaining the weather is too hot with suitable outfit
>Something cute with SI: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg

As always, remember the most important part is to have fun. Which is the opposite of trying to use VR when you're tired, jesus christ my eyes.

Requesting Misao dressed or cosplaying as Shrshr (Shiru shiru) from gdgd fairies. Be it in her chibi form or humanoid form.

Reference pic:
imgur.com/R8EIOrx

Anything ese is appreciated, nothing too lewd but i'm fine with cute-lewd stuff.

Please and thank you if you consider.

Hello, Yuuna's offical artist drew it so I'd like to request my Yuuna in any of the outfits of Mysterious Heroine X. imgur.com/a/lFYxs
Or anything cute of her would make me happy too.

Might do this tomorrow
Nice request

Requesting Shinjiro; him smiling at the viewer, or anything cool or handsome would be great.
Thanks for the consideration.

Requesting Kallen doing something cute in a lewd outfit

>legs
I am become jelly.

Huh. Never seen him in uniform in the bottom left.
He cleans up nicely.

Requesting Vincent Brooks from Catherine holding a yes pillow. Normal,just underwear or sheep Vincent are all fine.
Anything else with him would be greatly appreciated.
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/d/d1/AXBQlbeCIAEmuXA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110817153229
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/catherinethegame/images/9/91/VincentCap2.png/revision/latest?cb=20110529021100

Requesting a POV of Ryuushi singing me a lullaby

Thanks guys, that means a lot.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or wearing a fancy evening dress perhaps out and doing something not alone and in his/my PoV but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura () together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG

Howdy, all

Requesting R. Dorothy in the same pose with a similar expression on her face as Josey Wales but instead of akimbo1847 Colt Walkers, let's have her with akimbo Jericho 941s

Thanks!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in a bathrobe drying off after a shower, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
•outfit swap with Aigis
•taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
•wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats outfit references to come later; preferably the suit with no shades while wielding the .44 Colt Supermag from the Dirty Harry series
•being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

I'd like to request Yozakura looking at the viewer with an embarrassed look on her face
while struggling to get her hips unstuck from a slide.

Requesting Nico with a Litten please, maybe even her with cat ears and a similar outfit to Litten's deign too.
Litten ref here, it's a DA link so spoilered pre13.deviantart.net/dfc0/th/pre/i/2016/131/f/3/litten___pokemon_sun_and_moon___fire_starter_by_alexalan-da23jac.png

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in one of the outfits in this video youtube.com/watch?v=DT8J6Bv0mtA warning kpop, specifically the first one on the far right with the brown jacket or the green jacket outfit shown here: imgur.com/a/MoTeH
video for more reference: youtube.com/watch?v=ZSj1aM0k8PM
Or you can design your own outfit based on these. I really just want to see him in nice looking mens fashion.

Alternatively, relaxing or playing with a Rowlet files.catbox.moe/6ohnig.png

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Good evening everyone!

Requesting Kaori binge watching some netflix/tv in general, while feeling pretty sleepy too. As always, anything cute will be welcomed, thanked and super appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I'm retard I forgot my ref
Forgive me Nico

I've been requesting a similar pose with my waifu for the past four years. I guess I should keep doing it.

Is it weird that I started following the same career path as my waifu? She was part of the inspiration anyway.

I just got into university for this express purpose

Do this in the old thread

k

hey there everybody, requesting my waifu Suzuna texting, working at a bakery, wearing a sundress, or a maid outfit.
of course anything you guys come up with instead is also welcome and appreciated.
I hope that you all have a great weekend.

Requesting my king Revo please.
Him with his spiky hair in casual hoodie/tshirt and jeans would be amazing. Anything is appreciated though.

Don't listen to this shitposter , and no it's not weird.

Hi, WWD!
I want to request my beloved Ema wearing a wedding dress or something cute. I just want to see her happy and with a cute dress!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Hello again WWD!

Requesting any of the following:

- In bed POV with Mamimi, with 1 hand out and her resting on the other hand

- Mamimi and the new starter Litten

Litten References: imgur.com/a/MfTMx

Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

Alternatively, as it's starting to get unbearably hot, resting in front of a fan in very casual clothing, like a tank top and shorts

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Evening everyone! I'd like to request my dear Claudia as either a cute/dorky vampire or a spooky vampire. Maybe trying to be scary with a cape and a glass of red wine (or tomato juice). Or for something a little darker, Claudia still wearing a cape but with fangs and her face/clothes smeared with blood? Whatever is best! Or if this idea doesn't work for you, anything else is fine and appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance and I hope you're enjoying your Saturday.

>emafag
You won't fool me.

I don't know if some of you are still in that "report all Melonafag posts" phase, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't, since I'm just here to request.

Requesting Melona telling the viewer to rest their head on her boob, and that in the end everything will be OK, and if things aren't OK, then this isn't the end - something like that.

Appreciate it a bunch. Thanks.

Hello WWD, I'm requesting Reimu wearing the Minami's Naval uniform from Idolm@ster Cinderella just like the one on the reference, making a cool pose, or anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend