What the fuck did he mean by this?

What the fuck did he mean by this?

twitter.com/axios/status/908339762922180608

We build a big death star and blow Mexico up

Why does America allow jews such as this into power? God you are the most cucked nation on earth.

>referencing GoT and Star Wars but not Harry Potter and Rick & Morty
literally shaking

>8 year old levels of critical thinking
How is this guy even in power?

Border forcefield

he is the most powerful Zionist in the american senate

Trying to be relatable to millennials and gen z of course. Fucking CRINGE.

Ok potatoe nigger...

>GoT instead of Harry Potter reference
They're evolving.

>Black Lives Matter flag
>can't spell potato

Makes sense.

You mean Gen X, which is the Democrats actual base.

Well, we're dealing with medieval third world peasants so a wall seems like the obvious solution.

Kek.

He is pandering to the sub-90 IQ electorate that put him in power

Every dumb person I know is obsessed with Game of Thrones. It's the official low-IQ show on TV.

>"star wars"
>"game of thrones"

He knows his base are total retards who can only be spoken to through pop culture references.
"HAHA - HE GETS US".

>A Game of Thrones idea for a Star Wars world
I know these words mean something, I've seen these words before but never in this configuration. I'm staring at this sentence trying to figure it out but I just can't.

>it's the future so we have to use high tech solutions for all our problems

I hate this line of thinking. Walls work, they have always worked, they will continue to work.

This, gen Z is mostly impervious to this bullshit.

hes right doe

if you really want to stop the mexicans you can find better ways than a retarded expensive wall

but of course you drumpfkins want the circus like the plebs you are,you really want a wall becuase daddy plumpf says so

rolling

We can always just murder illegals, killing people will never go out of fashion.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Chuck Schumer))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We are genuinely much closer to Game of Thrones era than Star Wars.

also, star wars/got/harry potter references xd

He means he wants a race war in the United States. Happy to oblige.

he's a jew in a nation controlled by jews

No, you simmering idiot. He's speaking in a language any nation will understand, regardless of culture.

Only a literal idiot would not realize the symbolic power of media -- why in the fuck do you think we call it "HOLLY WOOD"? It's a wand allegory.

That walls don't work anymore because a giant reanimated ice dragon will just burn it down duh, or an engineer will put a fatal flaw in it that allows the entire thing to crumble if you hit it in a certain spot with a rock.

But why star wars then? They used military blockades and weapons of mass destruction.
Ahh shit never mind hes a Jew, so he would be in favor of those things instead of a harmless wall that made it difficult to get over...

Using popculture references to explain economic and political decisions when they are the elite of the strongest and most advanced caountry on the planet.
We truly live in idiocracy.....

>the absolute state of political discourse

fpbp

*tips*
It's a stupid reference and it doesn't make sense, okay? Unless he's wanting an anti mexico death ray in which case I'll confess to idiocy.

>North Wall that protected Westeros for nearly 10,000 years from pillaging, raping, giants, and other magical creatures that would enslave humanity into undeath
>ineffective and medieval

We ain't space yet, buddy. And never will be at the current rate with them fucking over the basis for civilization and security.

I don't remember Mexicans being undead immortal zombies or Mexico having access to Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Fucking burgers. You cunts cannot understand anything which doesn't come in a pop culture meme format.

Fuck yourselves.

But where does Voldermort fit into all this?

>hang out with normie lib acquaintances
>get to the part where the dragon tears the wall down
>fucking yuppie shouts out FUCK TRUMP
>the room is in an autistic screech
>get kicked out for telling her that dragons aren't real.

Lol of course he has to use normie TV crap for the knuckle dragging mouth breathing democrat voters to understand.

It worked for ancient China.
It works for Mexico's border with Guatemala.
It works for Israel.
It works for Hungary.
It works for Slovakia.
It works for the Czech Republic.
Why can't it work here?

when will the pop culture meme end?

I couldn't stand watching GoT with a room full of people.

if that's what chucky wants lets go for it

>libbys BTFO

>flag

It means the people who are still Democrats at this point are mentally children and the Dems speak to them as such.

I hate my country don't worry

It's pretty bad because they always voice their stupid redundant opinion instead of watching the show, it's no MASTERPIECE but I like to see them titties when they come out.

Oh, look, liberals use fantasy worlds to prove their shitty viewpoints

Imagine my shock

Fuck off with your 'tips', lad.

It's a perfectly legit response. Maybe he should have said 'You're trying to use Alexandran tactics in a Viet Nam theatre", then y'all would have got it.

He's saying you're using outdated tactics. Literally anyone who isn't fucking retarded got that.

get off my board.

>Game of Thrones/medieval times: 600ish years ago
>Star Wars Galactic Empire: a long time ago, in a galaxy never ever ever

Do star destroyers and space stations have mandatory section 8 ghettos?

I don't really see death star enforced affirmative action quotas in this millennium, or even the next for that matter.

FPBP

stfu goyim

I didn't mind a binge watch of it to pass time for a week while I was doing shit, I can easily suspend disbelief and get into it.
I get annoyed at some of the sex stuff if I feel it's overdone, like that dragon queen girl getting fucked hard in the first season, I said to a mate "will they have that bottom up shot, showing the balls clashing with the vag camera angle that everybody hates? it's heading there"

Should've mentioned that the wall stood for 9000 years and kept savages out until MAGIC.

You know what is an outdated tactic proven that doesn't work multiple times?
Communism.

I agree. Lets get to work on building the deflector shield on the southern border.

*tosses fedora in the air
Listen, kid.
You're trying to herd cattle and there aint no cattle to herd. Literally anyone who isn't fucking retarded can use a better form of communication.
*catches fedora*

Cya round, kid.

>muh communism
Yes, the version of things people have tried under communism have been pretty shitty haven't they. Probably a bad idea to try exactly that again.

Probably not a bad idea to figure out how to make humanism work, though. And it looks like we're getting close.

>much closer to Star Wars
SHIELD GENERATORS WHEN?

>literally using movie reference politics into literal politics

democracy was a mistake

why is shumer so anti semetic he would dare criticize the jews? why would jews take down their border wall in Israel, thats anti-semetic to talk about and illegal in many places.

doesnt shumer know about the holocaust?

Let's do it
Autism powers activate

that's so fucking retarded. turn off power and it is instantly medieval again

What an absolute waste of a GET.

>turbopleb fantasy shlock about midgets and incest is a cultural reference point of american politics

Not as good as using Гepacим и Myмy

> posts image of trump's face shopped onto thuffir hawat
> NOBODY GETS IT
poor babby...
1: this is a rather obscure reference
2: the shop was done sittily
3: the huge woolly cartoon eyebrows were an invention of the dino delaurentis production
4: thuffir had giant furry caterpillars, other mentats did not
5: mentats were SERVANTS, not the master. their job was to think, and do mathematical calculations, not to lead.
6: failed to shop in stains from the juice of safoo
7: keep tallking about star wars faggotry, ensuring nobody makes the connection.

if you had shopped trump onto lito or poul atreidies, that would have been more on point.

Didn't you get the memo? Jews are in an invisible civil war

Damn I like Schumer now. Hes giving us good ideas on how to keep out mexicans. lets put him in charge of this

Yeah, with a evil republic that wants to take over the galaxy.

>drumpftsz
Actual sperg language

he's an agent of lucifer?
anytime a jew or jew puppet implies they are 'light years ahead' of any point in time is a Luciferian shill

>NOT MY COMMUNISM, MY FAIL PROOF COMMUNISM IS PROVEN NOT TO FAIL
Sure thing kid.

Cameras sensors AI are a far more effective solution to a fence.

What makes a better barrier than a wall in your mind? Besides your tard-wrangler.

Exactly. The wall does nothing but makes us feel better.
What about two walls with lava in the middle. You can still get accross but you'll lose a child or two while doing it

>Star Wars is in the future
These retards don't even understand their sources

They're walking over the border, not flying in through spaceships.

fpbp

so we get to kill beaners with laser beams?

>Game of thrones solution
>The realms of men are doomed to be overwhelmed by a foreign invasion and everyone is too busy fighting amongst each other to confront their impending doom.

>Star wars world
>Evil came to power when people willingly cast asside their republic because they were afraid of people who wanted limited government.

Did this metaphor really stop at "game of thrones had a wall and that didn't work"?

Schumer will run for president and if he wins? Amy will be his advisor.

This. Fucking idiots.

I would say Gen X and the first half or so of Millenials (the ones born in the late 80s/1990 or earlier)

Did he imply it was?

LASER WALLS

hey viejo, let me work in your fields or something

surveillance infrastructure (towers and drones)

What does he say about the wall in Israel?

I got it, I was watching the videos for the games the other day.
Also, Emperor Battle for Dune has kickass music.

Don't tell these normie fuckheads about now lesser known sci fi or they'll fuck it up with their stupid shit.

>black
>spell

This is "internet is a series of tubes"-tier

>I can't amend a wall.
Damn straight you invader overlords.

BUILD THAT WALL

He meant that he's a supreme kikefaggot and deserves the fucking oven.