No fucking way this can't be true

>Goku 5'9
>Vegeta 5'3 How do people take them seriously? They're fucking manlets for Christ's sake! Is Goku really the strongest Sup Forums character even though he is a manlet?

lurk for 2 years before posting

don't forget how skinny vegeta was at first but by the time he goes ss2 he's basicly built like woverine like 5,3 but 180 pounds of pure muscle

If they were that insecure about their height can't they just wish that they were taller?

>manlet meme

Fuck off.

I'm 5'11. I could beat them up awesome.

Who are you quoting?

The hair makes them tall so it's fine.

In DBZ, the more physically imposing you are the weaker you are. I thought that everyone knew this?

you aren't fooling anyone, manlet kun.

That's not how you greentext.

OP is just a retard.

>Krillan during Sayin Saga.
A bit taller then Gohan, about a bit above Goku's knee.
>During Freeza
Similar.
>During Cell
He is now around stomach to chest level with Goku
>Dragon Ball Super he is now below Goku's fucking knee's.

But this whole time I honestly thought Goku was around 6'3 or something, he seems tall, and in the manga you have that really amazing picture of him leaned over staring down freeza.

I mean, at their level of strength, height isn't ever a problem.

They could fly and is already (presumably) happily married, for goodness sake, how's extra feet going to functionally aid them at all?

Nearly every anime character ever is a manlet. Whenever there are official stats for them, the male characters are always like 5'6 and 120 pounds or some shit. It's incredibly rare to see any character approach 6 feet.

Because, you know, asians are tiny.

>Goku really the strongest Sup Forums character
That title belongs to Caped Baldy.

what people don't understand is that 5'9-5'10 is the best height for physical abilities. Check out the crossfit winners, the best martial artists, the best bicyclists, etc.

Thus, according to the OP, nearly every anime/manga character deserves no respect. OP also thinks his height means he's better than nearly every anime/manga character.

Actually, it differs between the sport/activity, but taller is indeed not always better.

Very true, as a definite not-manlet I found my country's traditional sport of 'fit in this small box' to be very difficult.

Blind? It's impossible to not notice Vegeta. He's always been a head shorter than Goku.

This used to confuse me when I was still a preteen and into anime. I wondered why characters years older than me or those who looked big and full grown were smaller than me. It's just different standard of what constitutes average.

Turns out OP is tall but blind and is just exacting revenge at those who are not tall but not blind.

I understand Goku maybe but how didn't you know Vegeta was a manlet? Wasn't it touched upon multiple times in canon or am I crazy? At the very least his size difference from Goku was very obvious if I remember correctly.

But he's just barely above street level. Any real cosmic tier character (like Goku) would beat his ass.

A friend from my history class once helped me by explaining 'Napoleon complex' using Vegeta as an example.

>Guts

>nearly every

Yeah, so you're wrong. Congrats

Ah, so you can't read. Congrats.

Of course there are exceptions but if a character is a normal human, chances are they're tiny by non-Asian standards.

This is a strange thing to be petty over. I suppose that's Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>Names one character after a post specifically says not all but most anime characters are short.
>Yeah, so you're wrong

Are you okay, user? Did you get enough sleep last night?

"H-he proved my arguement wrong! Uhh. Le Sup Forums is bad hahahah am I cool guys?"

I think that deserves green arrows (or "greewies") instead of inverted commas, user.

You're wrong

>implying Sup Forums aren't gook manlets

Nobody hates manlets more than manlets.

You can replace the "manlets" there with anything, honestly.

So will a new dragonball movie star Tom Cruise and RDJ?

He's like 5'6''

>Their muscles are too small too be able to lift 400 tons.

>character's height is played up and people act like they're godzilla
>5'9"

Even Rance is a manlet

I don't think there's any harem where the MC is like, actually tall by western standards.

Yeah but compared to other male characters they're at least not short.

That's Rance compared to the other party members in Rance IX.