CANACUCKS BTFO: USA WONT DEFEND YOU FROM NORTH KOREA

globalnews.ca/news/3744028/north-korea-missile-threat-canada-us-defence/?utm_source=GlobalBC&utm_medium=Facebook

Putin is the true master of 342D Playstation Nintendo Box chess.

Putin made a big weapon deal with mexico just a week before they invited Amnesty Don to their country to make him look presidential. Then he had Nieto to trick Trudeau into removing visas for mexicans so Canada's image as a paradise for illegals would become cemented. This paid off bigly once Trump increased the amount of ICE raids, forcing a bunch of illegals to flee to Canada.

Now Putin's final stroke on his master piece will be having Kim to nuke the shit out of Canada so the US gets to deal with one of the world's worst refugree crisis.

>USA WONT DEFEND YOU FROM NORTH KOREA
(and that's a good thing)

they'd probably hit vancouver which deserves to be wiped off the map desu

We really don't need to signed on, your not obligated to protect us but our population centers are so close to the boarder it would be foolish for you to not stop a nuclear weapon from hitting them. the fallout would fuck your northern states.

Oh awesome.
Following cities.
Vancouver
Calgary
OTTowas
QC
And Toronto

In order of benefit to the country if they get nuked:

Toronto
Ottowa
Vancouver
QC
Calgary

wouldn't care if they got nuked desu. except calgary, i'd miss those guys

>neither of you know how to spell Ottawa
wtf?

NUKE TORONTO KIM

>tfw in the blast radius and don't even care
FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Jewdeau is either turbo naive or straight took bribes in order to relax all the immigration laws like that while Trump was running the greatest crackdown on illegal immigration ever seen in the US (Despite the fake news derping about the wall, they're deporting en mass daily).

We've got every sea nig and Mexican running into here as fast as possible to avoid getting caught up in a DHS dragnet. So many it's actually damaging Jewdeau politically and forcing him to tear up his 'diversity is our strength' propaganda and pretend to crackdown on illegals.

>tfw you meme'd for Trump and the fallout is your own shitty leader being kicked out of office
feelsgoodman.tgz

>QC

delet

I'm fine with that as long as one of those nukes takes out Trudeau and his entire family.

QC
>entirely white almost
>mainly nationalists
>one of the oldest cities in NA

Seriously you should go there sometime. It's like going to France except there isn't any arabs or north africans trying to scam or rob you at every turn

t. Anglo westerner

why ottawa senpai
just nuke downtown, leave the burbs alone

wew who gives a shit.

>US picks a fight
>north Korea says they will kick US ass.
>US goes to its neighbor Canada
>just head up i won't be defending you in my fight
>ok.....? good luck with your fight then.

cool beans.

Qc? Nah add montreal

Dropping a nuke anywhere in Ottawa would fuck the entire city, congrats you don't get vaporized you get to die to radiation poisoning

I was just guessing, I don't know much about QC but I assumed since it's a city it voted liberal.

Every other city on that list, though, I know very much about.

>refugee crisis
>day of the rake
It might be worth it.

>thinking north korea actually has an accurately targetable, nuclear equipped intercontinental range missile, or has the ability to develop one
Wishful thinking. There's a lot more that goes in to a rocket than just loading a bunch of fuel in a tube, and as to its trajectory, it's not like they have any proof that they can target a location with any accuracy. They just say they do. They say a lot of things.
Sadly, we're probably stuck with vancouver, toronto and ottawa.

>nuking quebec city over montreal
please nuke yourself

>Alberta only not cucked province

feelsgoodman. Western Canada Concept/Alberta separatists when?

protip: NK isn't developing shit, they're being sold Ukrainian ICBMs that do have the targeting capabilities

Never sadly, the sentiment I get is pissed off but still patriotic cant help but love what used to be a great country.

>OMG! NK is shooting an ICBM at north america!

US: don't worry, it looks like its going to hit Toronto

Can: Shoot that missile down ffs!

US: we don't defend Canada, stupid leaf!

Can: It's flying over Alaska, shoot now before its too late.

US: suckers!

Can: hey, it isn't hitting Toronto... It's going south more.... Looks like New York is the real target!
US: Shit, it's out of range of our Alaska defences..... oh god!

BOOM!!!!!

once Ontario has full on jihadist militias roaming around beheading priests Alberta separatism will come back full bore, assuming they don't fill AB with 5 million shitskins before then

the ground will be soaked in maple syrup

Canada gets invaded from China, nigger. Remember ACTA or NAFTA or whatever its called now.

The chinks won't get far though. It will be enough damage for them cucknuts though.

Irlmaier coming true 2020

how would they know if the missile is going to Canadian territory rather than US? It can be directed to NEW York for example.

Or can these algorithms dissect the trajectory and place of impact by looking at the speed and trajectory of it?
It may look like it is going to Toronto, but it might be actually going to Washington.
Or it may look like it is going to Ottawa and it is going to jew York