One Piece

Marco is dead isn't he?

The poor guy lost all his friends and is hunted down by a Yonko and a Schibukai. No one has seen him since the war. If he still lives he's a broken man.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/798441/6f4aac244f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Akainu a good baiter? How many (you)s would he get on Sup Forums with his conservative opinions?

Reminder this is canon

Akainu is a goddamned goat

He is a broken man after losing his butthurt war, broken but alive. I do hope that Curiel died.

So can we now all agree that Marco was Admiral level?

just like Dofflamingo

>posters
>5 replies
quit samefagging newfag

This is the REAL THREAD

>doffy terrified of kaidou

he should be Admiral level or close to it, only other person that can keep up is Jozu so of course they would lose against Blackbeard who can aoe everyone.

>calls others newfags
>doesn't even know how to use ctrl+f
>doesn't even know the time is blatantly displayed next to a post

There's a thread here.
Without a cancerous waifufagging OP.

no, all of whitebeard's crew would get stomped by a serious admiral. Maybe he can give Fujitora a decent fight, but he's the weakest admiral by far.

you just copy pasted my post, faggot. Your thread will be pruned naturally by the mods.

>Maybe he can give Fujitora a decent fight, but he's the weakest admiral by far.
Based on what?

so this is the right thread right ?

This one won't be deleted if a mod intervenes, so yes.

are you asking me whether or not Marco can give Fuji a decent fight or whether or not Fujitora is the weakest admiral?

Narrative wise he has nothing really to put him on par Aokiji, let alone Akainu (who's arguably the WSM atm), Kizaru we haven't seen go all out but he prob has the most broken logia DF and he's always been lax. I just think from a narrative standpoint the first three admirals would be more powerful than Fuji and Greenbull. Aokiji and Akainu are more important to the plot at least.

can we talk about the furrybait joining the crew?

From a narrative standpoint everyone assumed the 3 admirals were on equal footing because they all had roughly the same age, the same build and were logia.
Then Oda proved us right by having the battle between two of them last 10 days and a close one.

I doubt he wants to break that with the new one. Considering he was already stronger than untrained Sabo, he can't be lagging behind the two others.
Lets not forget that once he learns how to use his logia, Sabo is the one most likely to manhandle Akainu, if it isn't Luffy doing it.

She's alright

you just killed my boner

Wake me up when there are good doujins

d-do you prefer red?

I want to make one but i can't draw.

depends what you're looking for

>calls others newfags
>doesn't even know how to use ctrl+f
>doesn't even know the time is blatantly displayed next to a post

There's a thread here.

Without a cancerous waifufagging OP.

>Akainu terrified of Shanks

how strong is cody right now?

CP9 level. So rear admiral.

Anyone remember this nigger? I wonder what he's up to & just how powerful he is desu. He's garp's right hand man and has been for a long time.

At the very least a vice admiral.

Chances are, even as strong as an admiral. The guy followed Garp through his legendary journeys, hes basically the rayleight of the marines.

admiral level. He's Green Bull.

that'd be the day, would love it though.

yeah honestly he can range from anywhere like Doflamingo level-admiral level.

Jozu was pretty weak in the end. It's already been established Don Krieg is physically stronger, and he got fodderized by Ao Kiji as soon as he looked away, even in diamond mode.

Oda may have forgotten about him tho. Not the first time he forgets a minor character ever existed.

Idk he was drawn in his youth as a marine with all the other marines, and he was also in the chapter 0 flashback. I don't think oda forgot about him, just more like we won't ever see him in action. Which'll be a shame.

Did we ever get SBS info on him? If not then he either forgot about him or he's saving him for a big appearance.

I wonder is shanks did anything about his missing arm. It doesn't make sense to just have a stump if other pirates like Z and Kidd did something about their missing arms.

What I got from all of this is basically this is your opinion of how you think it should be. 1) Kong, garp, and sengoku are all still marines. So I don't know if akainu is the strongest marine ATM. 2) you can't just say green bull and Fuji are the weakest just because you haven't seen them really fight and want to believe the old ones are the strongest. You don't know green bull power and Fuji was barely showing his power despite all the people he went up against and never struggled against them.

Do you think Zoro will ever challenge Luffy? Maybe he thinks he's become stronger and doesn't want to follow orders of someone weaker than him. I think a fight between the two would be amazing but I don't see it happening because Zoro is so damn loyal.

All three are past their prime m8, maybe back in their heyday they're stronger than current akainu, most likely yes with Garp, but Akainu and Aokiji are only getting stronger.

We also haven't really seen Kizaru fight, and I admit we don't know his relevance to the plot that much. I guess, it makes sense since a lot of people believe the three original admirals were equal really close (Aokiji and Akainu were). Also even the few feats that Aokiji and Akainu had all seem more impressive than Fuji's, and all three had more of a presence to them. You really know shit is going down when those admirals were nearby, I don't get that as much with Fuji.

What kind of a question is that

They could spar sure but otherwise no

Is there still a Viz Mediafire? Can't find 818-21 anywhere.

>All three are past their prime
But just two years ago garp could kill akainu. How much weaker could he have gotten? And what do most likely yes just for garp? If it's a yes for garp then it's a yes for the rest.

The only reason why you don't get that feeling is because now we're in the new world where everyone is stronger and admirals are less of a threat. Pre TS everyone would be running at the name of a admiral. Here people are willing to fight back. I don't think Fuji is anyless of a threat then the rest and his feats the bit he does have are pretty impressive

No, they'd have no reason to. Their fight in Whiskey Peak already stretched beliavability as it was. At best we can hope for a spar, plus like the other guy said Zoro is too loyal.

In an actual fight though, I do think that Luffy is stronger, if even by a marginal amount, but that Zoro's fighting style is a pain in the ass for Luffy and would possibly even it out. Could go either way, I know it'd be the hardest fight both ever had.

*if the story of One Piece would take place in the real world

>Marco is dead isn't he?
Nope.
It's time for the beginning of Marco Payne.

How was that established? We've never seen Krieg do anything remotely close to what Jozu did was that massive chunk of ice

>Franky
>Not American

>Zoro
>German because he kinda of likes to drink

What the fuck?

>kinda of

Delete this

No, Zoro is supposed to be stronger than Luffy, his only role on the ship is being a powerhouse.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

No, Zoro's too loyal, and he believes Luffy is strong enough to command him, as stated on FI. Though would there be a tournament of the likes of Dressrosa's they'd both want to fight in it and compare their strength just for laughs, but it would end up in a tie where Zoro'd give in out of his respect for the captain, and possibly a completely destroyed island.

Blackbeard stole his devil fruit. It's so obvious I cant believe I haven't seen anyone mention this

- Now Teach has a Logia, Paramecia and Zoan
- Marco got btfo so that's why he is in hiding
- More justification for the White beard pirates to despise Blackbeard

I always thought of it as Luffy being the strongest with Gears and Zoro being a bit stronger than Sanji, who are both stronger than base Luffy.

What if it turns out all D's can have more than one Devil Fruit by stealing those of other users and BB was just the first to find out?

I think that's unlikely user. Marco, his long-time crewmate, said that Teach had an unusual body type which allowed him to do it.

Personally, I think that he ate Whitebeard's heart.

Base Luffy is still at least as strong as Sanji. As far as we know, Zolo is closer to gear Luffy than Sanji. gear luffy is 10, zolo is 8 normal Luffy and Sanji are 5, but Sanji will msot likely have a power up in this arc.

Posts like the ones from last thread is what's giving Zorofags such a bad rep. Why can't they just fucking appreciate his Best Bro status?

there are 4 more mugiwaras to join the crew. Who are them?

>Jinbei and Monet already confirmed

Caesar and Carrot.

>Monet already confirmed
What?

He will make an appearance in vagabond style like Kuzan did.

Friendly reminder that Kiddfags will never recover from this.

>4 more mugiwaras
Why four?

>Four mugiwaras for every sea they are.

>One man, followed by a woman and then two more men.

>The first man appears tied to something. Look for it, zoro was, chopper was, Jinbei was (impel down).
>The woman is evil at first but then it becomes good. (Nami, Robin, Monet)
>Next man has a team of followers, comes with a new boat.
>Next man appears on a boat in the middle of the sea, loves woman.

These are clues leaved by Oda. Jinbei and Monet has them. The next two hasn't appeared. But with this, we already know we are going to have a new boat. And I might know why.

>The first man appears tied to something
>Like Zoro

show me a bigger asspull

your dumb

?

Could Mozart still be alive?

Going with Jinbei and Pudding

Also Monet, fuck off with that meme. You are the many cancers that are killing One Piece discussions, alongside these two fags.

You are >implying that there is any discussion to be killed. We are in dead waters, there are no discussions, just shitpost. That's what you always get if you perpetuate general threads.

I found it strange that the guys at Sup Forums have more civil discussions about One Piece than here on Sup Forums.

Also, The One Piece is not on the sea.

The one piece is on the moon! Raftel is the gate to go to it! Thats why no one has go to it. All the yonkous and world govmt has the resources to go.

And, who is on the moon...?

BUNCH OF SCUMS

That's why I was laughing

chopper and jinbei were tied too

I doubt Marco is dead but his 'dream' is likely broken and he's in that long possibly-temporary weakened state. I'm sure Luffy will break him out of it, like he did with Crocodile and others.

I know?

>she will never show up again.

Still, she got a doujin with Robin which wasn't bad...

SO WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT YOU AUTIST?

we live in a world where one of the largest entertainment monoliths, Disney, actually spent millions on a film with an internet subculture of adults who like to fuck in fursuits in mind. You best get used to furfucks popping up in other places as well son, because once the furtrain hits 88 mph you're gonna see some serious shit

link to the doujin?

Cause I found the Zoro bit too literal than the others. Why are you being autistic? Calm down, Lord Autismo.

g.e-hentai.org/g/798441/6f4aac244f/

Disney has some shit going on, though.

wait, was he actually a footfag or what? Because if this was a scheme hatched by a footfag to get all these people to give him free jerkoff material, this is the most hilarious shit

Well yeah it's abundantly obvious once you start paying attention. There are many webms featuring footfaggotry from his shows.

holy fuck. I don't watch his shit, so I had no idea. fucking footfuckers, lol

I don't either. I just do a lot of lurking.

>untilour fingers get sore
not even trying to be subtle, are you?