what's her name Sup Forums?

>er

Delinquent Dyke

Long Skirt Lucy

Funabori

What creature is this?

Tacchan.

*Occhan

I hate how everybody in this show is so fucking cute. Holy shit.

Why is this allowed? My heart can't take it.

>the cutest sound

>44444

Fucking Traitor

Wasted quints

>tfw already self inserted as MC
>tfw fell in love with Ecchan at first sight
Augh

>even if there is no god or buddha

Slut.

Quints confirm Shiraishi cutest girl spring 2016

myaano confirmed gay as fuck

Ohta is literal god so shes not wrong. Not sure about Tanaka though

>The girl holds the umbrella
As expected of Tanaka-kun

Is Shiraishi the only girl ever to actually be cuter with glasses?

She looks worse with glasses. Glasses are shit.

Her optimal setting is braid + contact.

Your opinion is wrong.

Shiraishi is the cutest confirmed

Having sex with Tanaka will be a nightmare for Shiraishi because he's lying on the bed like a dead fish while she doing all the work.
Assuming that she successfully getting his dick erect in the first place.

no, this is the cutest

Like guys already have to deal with?

He likes her tits son getting him erect isn't a problem

Not fair, post Shiraishi blushing so we can have a fair compare.

Who does Echizen like?

Kyaa!! Icchattane mina-san (///>.

>only girl ever to actually be cuter with glasses?
There is literally no being in existence that doesn't look better with glasses, be they human or non-human, animate or inanimate.

>He likes her tits son getting him erect isn't a problem
I like tits too but if im feeling lazy nothing will get my dick erect.

I didn't realize how cute Echizen was till this episode. I want her to blush and punch me for treating her like a woman.

What kind of loser would ever choose Tanaka over Ohta?

one who doesn't want to be called an old man.

NotShiraishi

:(

Am I the only girl around here enjoying this show 101%? It's my favorite anime since Natsume Yuujinchou!

We're all little girls here.

There aren't any non-girls here

btw im a gril teehee ;3

I want Ecchan to take my last name!

Fuck off Ohta

It depends on what kind of girls you are talking about.

3DPD actually hates kind and reliable guys.

I thought Ecchan was dating Myaano. I thought they were official. What is this bullshit? Dropped.

Considering this series is written by a woman, clearly at least one of them finds guys like Tanaka cute.

Kill yourself yurifag

I want to slowly seduce Ecchan, playing on her delinquent insecurities, only to throw her away after she finally puts out

Hank Hill
I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing more than a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he's a lot more.
Hank Hill, and by extension King of The Hill as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind Liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty Liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.
Hank is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a just-above blue collar job, has an ugly wife, and a kid he fails to understand. He enjoys working on his lawn, grilling, and selling propane (and propane accessories).
because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.
And that's the thing, Hank isn't a racist or Homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Hank is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.
Hank stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his son, like a lot of parents, but ultimately loves him and accepts him for what he is.
When you really get down to it, Hank is so much more than your average sitcom father. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR fathers. he is the next progression in mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a 1 dimensional caricature.
In short, he is the Average Joe the typical person represents, and that's a good thing.

Agreed.

LONDON?

God exists. Yet, whenever someone ask for help, it's always the usual "God only helps those who helps themselves." Just like Tanaka, God almost does nothing. So, it fits.

The cutest quints

>because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.

We need Hank Hill on these present times so bad.

Chapters adapted so far:

1: 1, 2, 3
2: 4, 12
3: 11, 7, 21
4: 5, 6
5: 8, 19
6: 23, 10, 13
7: 14, 15, ?

I like how rused people get when the show didn't pander to them that week

What chapters are the cultural festival? That's like obligatory for a show set in highschool.

29-30

I'm with you.

Being Shiraishi is suffering, she fell in love with a gay autist she has no chance of getting

Shiraishis VA is nice but she just doesn't quite sound natural doing the typical stuttering nervous anime girl

Glorious. Probably episode 9 or 10 then.

crossdressing tanaka can't wait

Also her reason for falling for him is only a delusion. Her situation's just too sad.

I bet if she just confessed he'd be too lazy to say no.

Damn the anime trend of romance always being stagnant teasing.

Maybe 22 next week? It would fit with the pattern of the anime chaining up related chapters since that one also features Rino and it introduces the other imouto.

Warmly waiting for Tanaka's imouto.

>HE'S SLOW!

They haven't done the mcdonalds chapter yet so they can't introduce Ohta's imouto. I bet that's the episode after that.

Two Bros Attempt to Live a Peaceful High School Life but Crazy Hos Won't Let Them: The Anime

Is it next week yet?

>all that cute Echizen this episode
>Tanaka being a dork in the rain too
Holy shit I love this show so much

Where can I find the raws?

>listening to women about what women want

>thought it was going to be another episode of that two faced slut fantasizing about my Tanaka-kun
>ended up being a super cute Echizen episode featuring Miyano

So fucking good.

ababababbabababbabababbababababababba

eru-o-eru, what a fucking faggot you are.

She needs to fuck off, we don't need a shitty self-insert slut like her.

Is Shiraishi-hater a girl or just a fag.

Politely consider suicide

Goddess has good raws for v6. Unfortunately there's only lq stuff for v1-5 and no raws for the tanakabook. But at least v1-2 have been translated and we're on v3 now.

see

Dropped

Agreed, that four-eyed whore needs to consider suicide for ruining a perfect show.

The umbrella is way too long for it to be an umbrella that she would normally use, how do they expect me to take this show seriously..?

Has autism gone too far?

Did you forget where you are?

This statement is actually true for me. I really have liked nothing this much since Natsume Yuujinchou.
I'm not a femanon though.

Yuri physics will always get me.

Why can't autists just enjoy the show instead of shitting on diesel

>Shiraishi stealing screen time from Miyano
It's ruining my enjoyment.

Tanaka
Tanaka please

We're on ep 7 already? I don't even

I feel like the season hasn't really started yet and we're actually already halfway done.