So this is what fear looks like

so this is what fear looks like

>women unironically feel threatened by the concept of a fuckable robot
Women really don't have anything to offer besides their holes, do they

The sexual revolution and women's suffrage was a mistake.

We need something similar to (((echo brackets))) but for when the author is a roastie

That's not an argument.

Says the woman with 6 dildos

>{{{Roastie}}}

Wickets. {{{Meghan}}}

This is great, just think of the roads this can lead to. Soon they will have next gen robots capable of cleaning shit up and doing chores in addition to its other features. I'd buy one instantly because fuck cleaning shit up, that's a slaves job.

IT'S AFRAID

>they offer men complete dominance
And this is bad, how? Men tend to love power as it best suits them whereas women crumble under pressure because they tend not to keep their emotions in check as well. I'll take my sexbot, at least let me have some fucking sense of power you manipulative salty cunts.

Unironically this.

When your only asset gets destroyed by automatizaion

i don't necessarily have a problem with men having sex dolls. it's really pathetic tho when they like bring the dolls to the movies and restaurants and treat them like girlfriends. i guess that's the thing, really. they're sex toys, it would be like taking your fleshlight to your favorite italian place and ordering penne ala vodka and a glass of white wine for it. that's just weird and sad.

>men use robots to take out their primitive urges on while they use a more clear head in deciding a female mate, making women with only their looks and holes to use worthless. Only the loyal and honest will breed. Also, actual sexist men will likely have more respect for good women when they no longer just see them as fucktoys because they already have one. Either way, the feminists are objectifying themselves by attacking the idea of sexbots.

how does one draw pic related in ASSCII? asking for a friend tho

And as usual, sexual deviance will be the key to restoring the natural balance.

{{{}}}

Brackets look more like roasties' roasties tho.

>robots
>dolls
just you wait, singularity soon

After artificial wombs are invented, women might go extinct.

Nah, that's an Adam Sandler comedy

fpbp

And women going extinct is the solution.

feminism is a sex-supremacist ideology
egalitarianism is not feminism

Men need to start a campaign:
#MyBodyMyChoice
What right do women have to tell men how to masturbate with sex toys?
Let's get this trending!
#MyPenisMySexBot

>Women really don't have anything to offer besides their holes, do they

women are literally overgrown children

>i'm independent
>that's why i'm mad you won't be my personal piggybank anymore

>companionship
Can't we get that from hanging out with other guys?

Also what's this shit about female independence being a threat? Is that some projection? Because apparently some women feel threatened by sex bots, and the basically represent male independence.

>slurping the wine from a flesh light
sounds like a good night it me lmao

Call them out for assuming the gender of your sex robot.

Maybe some people are faggots, and they want a male sex bot to dick them in the poop chute. They'll have those.

Why wouldn't women want to have their own sex bots, wouldn't it offer them the same """complete dominance"""?

Hahaha this is acceptable
>{{{MEGHAN}}}
breddy gud

>wickets
>{{{}}}
>the wickeds

®roastie®

or

^^roastie^^ The ^^ is a pussy hat.

>can't cook
is replaced by robo-fast food
>can neither earn nor manage money
you'll have money to burn when she's gone
>wants BBC, more "stuff", use materialistic desires to be trendy & fashionable
gets replaced by robo-roast

I wonder if they realize that this gives them full independence? Now women will never have to worry about being objectified or fewer as sexual objects because that attention can be places on viable alternatives.

But call her a whore and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”.

Wickets for witches :^)

Curly brackets are faster and contain more affordance

Plus they do kind of look like meat slices

women admit their only value is in their holes

Can you take your dick out of your mouth so we can actually understand what you're saying?

hahahahha these whores know they're useless

It's written by a woman.
Keep in mind that women think they're worth more than the capacity of their physique.
The only women who actually are worth more than that are married, stay-at-home moms.
This one isn't among them.

{{{Journalism}}}

They can monitor babies health very well in that situation so this could replace women. Though its a sad for women, wouldn't men prefer to make love to their partner and have it naturally over this artificial means though?

Imagine a world without women.
(That is not a woman in the pic; it's a white man's sex robot)

I feel like just using the echo brackets is good enough, (((women))) are on the level of the fucking Jews anyway

loooool what do they call dildos then?

Wouldn't sex robots encourage female independence? Does them being replaced prevent them being on their own somehow?

>mlp came along just a couple decades too early for sexbots
>ywn have a robo ponyvwaifu
Feels bad.

Wouldn't a robot make them more independent?

It seems that if a woman comes up with a thought, it doesn't need to make sense.

inb4
>Sup Forums glorifies elective surgery for women to have Arby's Deluxe medically converted to fortune cookie which is exactly like Islamic female genital mutilation except different because reasons. butt it's called something palatable better than something 'mutilation-sounding'

It'll turn into a fetish
God help anyone who still lusts after human flesh after that point as you'll be fraught with pinholes in condoms

Robots don't produce splooge.
Women absolutely depend on men to have children, which is a woman's sole biological function.

Yo, that looks tasty as fuck.

>so this is what fear looks like
Haha, wonder if dumb bitch even realized that she's admitting that if they aren't controlled by vagina, men are completely dominant.

Women are a net drain economically. If they can't find a man the gov pays. Gov is funded by the rich.

Women also spend more. Current paradigm is woman working bs job, man working real one and woman spending all the money mostly on shit they don't need while next Gen goes to indoctrination (school) to get prepared to do the same.

Whole system depends on betas saving roasties. I don't think this will catch on but if it does expect hardcore shaming and maybe even legislation.

I have some great news for you about the anatomy of the modern woman then

Soooo triggered.

The age of shaming others for not following social norms is over.
If a man doesn't want to sustain some women then there's nothing society can do about it.
Sure, they can tax unmarried individuals (but not men explicitly since there are no genders, lol) but what else are they going to do?
Men actually don't need much money for themselves, we only need it for women who like wasting it.

I hope she looks forward to the many years of pic related to try justify her meaningless existence

>>Women really don't have anything to offer besides their holes, do they
yup, producing children makes them of great value, if there is a shortage of people. Problem is a quality deficit, need to stop feeding shit women that couldn't produce a quality child under any circumstances.

Delight! Simply delight!

Once sexbots become a full blown thing. It'll be over for feminist. They'll die out quickly in a couple of generations, while some will adapt and become the transitional stay-at-home faithful wifes. Of course those that don't will still go for the muslims and blacks.

And don't forget of the beta-males. They'll do everything they can to get with the bitches, but still won't get laid.

fpbp

fpbp

Just get a Polish cleaner, dipshit.

They don't offer men complete dominance at all. You can't moralistically "dominate" an inanimate object. If anything, it offers men liberation from their basic needs and female dominance.

Did you see the reaction of the psychologist on the couch? she was not happy.

when women go, men follow and soon automation will fully replace humans

>female independence
>need a man to fuck them
Really goddamn independent

They're not just sex toys. They're the next evolution of the "friend simulators" you see on youtube.

will there be an out lash if these are banned because i think they probably will be. way too much of a threat to the current system that literally enslaves men.

subconsciously these women want the approval of men. Literally everything they do is pointless unless they get that.

Its why they make fun of nerdy guys who arent interested in girls. God forbid a guy be interesting in something more than stupid thots.

Seriously speaking, we are either going to return to natural law or die, and sex robots are going to be an accelerationist product. And I have no problem routing for death if feminists want.

Imagine dumping some weaponized sex bots into Muslim and Nigger hellholes, and letting the machines sterilize the subhumans secretly as they are fucked. Bonus points if the natives turn on each other to use the sexbots.

Look man, we don't exactly have a source of slave labour capable of complicated tasks such as plungering and wiping shit up. We tried with the natives but they couldn't figure it out.

Women using robotic penis is fine.
Men using robotic woman
And women panic.
Am I seeing hypocrisy?

Female independence seems to only lead to anger and sadness for them. Their lack of ability to recognize why a man would choose a sexbot over them is astounding.

Why kill them when you can give them STD's?

>genius

Surely, psychologically making love to a women (flesh) is superior to a robot AI? Given that your partner is attractive and likes you a lot.

So many angry virgins in this thread.

user, you just defeated Islam.

Vibrators existed long before these.

Besides, they have themselves to blame for their loneliness and inability to maintain a man. Feminism is a cancer that infects the stupid and impressionable.

Women are empty carcasses. They do not share your thoughts. Only men think about true, pure love. Women only use a man's love to extort him of money/time etc

absolutely nothing

This is true, but for a lot of men, a sex robot is a cheaper and more easily available option. Why put in all the effort to deal with some roastie just for sex when you can hit it and quit it however you want with RoboStacey

>[[[Roastie]]]
?

Nice to have {{{you}}} around again

Ok but if women have anything to offer besides their holes then why would they feel threatened by a fuckbot

and then we won't have to deal with their tolerant bullshit or uselessness anymore! I fucking love the future

There can't be a out-lash if these don't get out in the first place. Right now these aren't really known yet, but give it some time and everyone may know about it.

And yes, feminist will work on a way to ban these before they can be released. But you can bet they'll make a loophole where they could have their own male-sexbot.

>Power of sex over men is threatened
>By ROBOTS
>CUE THE PATRIARCHY ALARM

This is what gets me. This woman literally has over-sized mechanical dildo, "you can't compete user". Then I mention getting a mechanical pussy since "I can't compete" and she loses her absolute shit.

>pure hypocrisy

Nothing we want more than making love to a nice partner, unfortunately the eternal roastie has other plans

Hang on, doesn't this free women from the urges of man so that they can be independent? I don't agree with the concept of sex robots at all morally, but if the arguement is this is oppressing women I don't see it at all. Surely, it shows a market exists because men find it difficult to be with a woman nowadays, because they're independent?