Koi wa Amaagari no You Ni

Chapters 13 and 14 translated. More age gap suffering.

I know I should read it, and that interest dying for a series kills the translators, but I'm tired of manga that leads on.

Maybe chapter dumps will keep t his series alive.

Shitty plot can also kill the translators interest.

Eh? Its pretty cute try it, man

Dump please

That was meant to be unrelated to this series unless it suffers from a shitty plot in later chapters.

Why is it "Amaagari"? Doesn't make sense.

What is this shit about.

A shotacon.

But I just looked up the description and it says she has a crush on her 45 year old manager.

Really? I'm tempted.

This isn't on Batoto at all.

It's a shame this shit updates so infrequently. It's actually a pretty good story so far.
>that fucking playboy asshole coming in hot to ruin it all

If this isn't a harem I might pick this up. I need a series where the best girl wins.

It seems that roselia scans has dropped kagerou daze.

It hasn't been updated in forever so yeah

No one but main character would want the manager anyways

Was this created a woman?

PLEs DUMP

That's a pretty long neck.

Has anyone read the raws?

I want to know if she ends up together with manager-san at the end.

If you tell me she starts dating either the blond fuckboy or the classmate I'll drop this series instantly.

Actually I don't care if she starts dating someone completely unrelated, if she and the manager don't end up together I'll drop this.

So far she hasn't shown any interest in anyone else though. I very much doubt this will turn into "one of those" manga.

Yeah, you have to make a conscious effort to ignore that in some pages of this manga.

I really hope so.

It'd be such a disappointment if this series began doing the same old forced drama/ntr shit/unnecessary dragging on stuff.

I just wish for her and manager san to slowly but steadily develop their relationship.

I remember reading until the NTR-bait, anything after that?

Fuck the author already for doing this bait arc,instead of just focusing on the reason everyone is reading this.

I thought it was funny she wen't on the same date.

It was a funny situation but it wasn't as funny as it could have been. Nothing really happened.

Kind of disappointing.

After checking the raws for volume 4, she seems still thirsty for the manager but if focus more on SoL antics rather than romance. I guess that's the reason why updates are so slow? Because nothing happens.

Another series getting dragged on because it's popular. Just have them get together and do couple things already.

oh come on
>slow releases
is this supposed to be your first manga?
>dragging on/nothing happens
we're only at chapter 14

Whe are talking about the raws.