What is your opinion of anime girls who don't sit seiza-style?

What is your opinion of anime girls who don't sit seiza-style?

Other urls found in this thread:

iromegane.com/japan/culture/the-secret-of-japanese-girlsĀ“-bowlegs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i prefer slav-style

>not using chairs

>Natsumi mimics her onii-chan
cute

>Both heels on ground

Perfect slav squat. 10/10 would marry.

It's amazing how the brother doesn't go on rampage from all the pheromon exposure.

He's homo.

the strong silent type

That's not ladylike.

Doesn't sitting like that give you cramps?

>implying he doesn't rail Hikage without stop when she comes back to the village

Yes, try it yourself.

He's the harem's MC

Hey babe, want to ride this shinkansen?

Every time I see that my knees hurt. My legs would be crushed instantly beneath my massive girth were I ever to try that shit.

>candy store is also sitting like a delinquent

Best girl

It's pretty sexy for some reason if you're barefooted, It's really uncomfortable to sit like that in real life though.

you aren't a japanese girl

Good. Id rather they didnt have fucked up legs.

iromegane.com/japan/culture/the-secret-of-japanese-girlsĀ“-bowlegs/

He's probably imagining himself in a nantaimori.

They do that consciously, user. The girl in that video is exaggerating it to look cute.

What about the sitting styles? They are fairly unnatural and I wouldn't be surprised if doing it enough during your youth causes issues.

I'm sure there's some physical consequences, but the fact that they also consider it attractive means it's difficult to say how much of it is intentional and how much of it is the result of bodily "damage."

For instance, sitting in seiza gets easier with time, no doubt because your body adjusts to it physically. That adjustment probably also affects your posture and the way you walk. If these "adjustments" are also considered aesthetically pleasing then the only issue is whether they create health problems later in life, which that article doesn't have any information on, instead just calling it "ugly" or "inelegant."

This is true. Well said man.

For the record, do you find that woman's walk attractive?

I know the Japanese also find things like bad teeth attractive, which is strange considering Japanese women have a habit of covering their mouths when they giggle or laugh. I'm just finding it hard to imagine that something that resembles a crippled walk ranks highly on the cuteness factor scale.

I find it weird too. I think that woman might be trying to be cute but with questionable results. It's hard to say though since I'm not really the target audience.

I do find bow legs cute in anime though.

I remember when my class had a traditional tea ceremony none of us could walk straight afterwards.

Won't their legs hurt from sitting on them like that?

Yes but it is highly respectful. The non-nons are well mannered, after all.

>I do find bow legs cute in anime though.

Same. Send help.

Well, most of them anyways.

>tumblr

Well educated and intelligent, too
Well, most of them anyway!

disgusting

DELETE THIS

Still pissed Natsumi didn't run into Nii-san when they dolled her up.

why does Candy Store always look like she's ready for sex?

>Candy Store
Dagashiya

Humans don't have pheromones user.

Women are naturally more "bow legged" than men because of their wider hips.

However, walking or sitting like that is deforming their legs even further, causing uneven wear of the knee joint towards one side, which will be painful later in life.

self-insert?

He's only into 2D.

Is he even prominent enough to be the self-insert though
over half the time he's not even there

Not marriage material.

I want to kiss Hotaru's cute little toes