Ok Sup Forums I'm a bit older than the rest of y'all so maybe I'm not getting in. Please fill me in:

Ok Sup Forums I'm a bit older than the rest of y'all so maybe I'm not getting in. Please fill me in:

Why the FUCK are millennials not buying American made cars? It seems the average cuckboy these days would rather pay somebody to drive him around in an Uber, or even worse: expect MY taxes to build him a light rail to the coffee house or some other entitled shit. I did all the right things when I was younger: I worked hard, I made connections, and as a result I own three different Ford dealerships. Like Trump I've had a natural sense for business and making deals. But these days millennials are refusing to grow up, accept responsibility, and buy cars like we all did in the past. If this continues I might have to close one of the dealerships and put people out of work.

Remember Sup Forums: the world doesn't owe you SHIT. We're not going to build your safe space railroads, so man up and buy a car already!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBFtKow1Gw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow.... board is moving fast tonight

Majority of people my age can't afford new cars. My 4runner is 18 years old.

>Why the FUCK are millennials not buying American made cars?
because they fucking suck, dumbass.

Ford sucks nowadays to be desu

I have an s550 mustang gt, OP. I did my part.

From the 70s until recently, American build quality was vastly inferior to Japanese quality

It's still inferior but not by much

Also I can't afford $45,000+ for a Sierra 1500 or F-150

>american made
assembled in mexico, canada and china. meanwhile honda and toyota are employing american workers and paying good wages. not to mention the vehicles are much better built than amerishit ones. seriously OP have you ever owned a ford, chevy or chrysler made in 1999 or later? they are fucking absolute dogshit.

Just bought an f250.
I tow around cows as part of my job, and use mile IQ for tax reasons.
Shit is dope.

Also this. Ironically if you want to "buy american hire american" then buy a fuckin tundra

Because they drive "hand me down" cars that their parents gave them. Or sold to them at a discount.

That's an old stereotype. I've owned various chevy trucks and ford cars since 2001 and driven them all past 100k without issue. They held their value when traded too.

I did buy an American car. Tesla model S. it's way more American than your mexiford piece of shit.

Costs alot for maintenance and car insurance+gas. Millenials work minimum wage jobs.

Because american Cars are fucking garbage. German Cars an jap are the best

>That's an old stereotype.
oh fuck off you detriot shill. i have NEVER seen a chevy made after 1999 with an interior that didn't fall apart because it was held together with cheap chink glue. i have NEVER seen a ford made after 1999 that didn't have an extremely retarded engine layout that was obviously designed by the union to make them a pain in the ass to work on at home. and chrysler? lmao you have to be a total cuck to buy any of those unreliable pieces of shit. buicks are the only american brand i still respect.

Thank you for not being an entitled snowflake

Hi shareblue!

I have a Focus ST. Feelsgoodman.

Boomers are the reason why.

ya'll;dr

Maybe they should get better jobs then. NOBODY in my age worked at McDonalds but high school students. What do millennials expect?

I bought an American built Japanese car. I support Midwestern jobs desu

I bought a Ford Fiesta 10 months ago. It needed repair for two times already. First time 1.100€ and now 300€. Bullshit car.

If its any consolation mr stealership owner, if I wasn't poor I'd probably buy a FoST like this guy did

AMERICAN CARS ARE SHIT AND EXPENSIVE

I'm still driving my 13 year old chev pickup. I do oil changes and undercoating but really not much else. A few things have needed work in the past 3 years, butbefore that pretty much nothing. It's not the best on fuel economy, but its a truck and not a little rice burner car, so i can live with that.
In my opinion every brand has the occassional lemon. I had a couple toyota's that served me well also, but sold them. Kept the old chev on the road, plan on keeping it until i can register it as an antique.

I don't like subsidizing your overpriced piece of shit
gussied up golf cart, you granola eatin' hippie faggot

Fords are absolute trash. They cut corners to save cost, never building anything to last.

American cars are absolute shit. I buy Japanese because I want something dependable and economical.

Not buying your bullshit user. Reliability is split 50/50 between foreign and domestic manufacturers. The region it comes from has no bearing on quality. You're falling for stereotypes, shitlord.

>assembled in mexico, canada and china. meanwhile honda and toyota are employing american workers and paying good wages. not to mention the vehicles are much better built than amerishit ones. seriously OP have you ever owned a ford, chevy or chrysler made in 1999 or later? they are fucking absolute dogshit.
The fleet vehicles are good. The E350 is a great service van you can get for cheap, the one I was just driving we got for 2k and up until 450k miles never needed a major repair. Transits are cheap and effective as well.

I hate the F150 I'm driving now though, shit's uncomfortable as fuck.

>German Cars
Are absolute shit and are stupidly engineered and cost a fuck ton to repair. Jap cars are the best .

he's right you know.

>no V8 cars aside from the mustang
>everything has to be a 4 cylinder cuckbox that can be sold easily in europe

globalism ruined American car design, and at that point, why not just cut out the middle man and buy a European car?

Unless you want a fuckhuge trophy truck, and even those look ridiculous, and there's no alternative because the normal sized pickup no longer exists.

SUV's have become the new minivan, and crossovers have mostly replaced them too.

if you want a real American car, you need to buy a used car from before the early-mid 00's. Something like a Crown Vic (or it's sisters the Town Car and Grand Marquis) which ended civilian sales in 2009, a Caprice or 90's oldsmobile, etc.

current American cars suck unless you buy an older car.

i'd love nothing more than to buy a new American car.

but they just don't make what I want. (Europe doesn't either, for the record)

I will buy a Ford truck outright (fuck usury) when I'm older. Henry Ford was redpilled as hell

>no V8 cars aside from the mustang
>everything has to be a 4 cylinder cuckbox that can be sold easily in europe

I was referring to ford specifically here, btw, though the other automakers are just as bad

Cheap garbage. Toyota makes the most reliable cars.

Yep, I drove a few Chevy trucks and had an F150 for a while, no problems. I hauled a lot of weight with those things and they never broke down or needed service.

I dont care if they have a reputation as a nigger/trash car, I fucking love Mercury Marauders

They also make the only proper old school SUV

>everyone going along with stupid boomer slide thread roleplay
sage

I've never seen marauders ever have such a reputation. Mainly because they are so rare that really only a white person will ever have one

american cars are ugly.

If their vehicle design was better I'd be more into Toyota. Their cars and trucks look like shit imo.

We had an f150 at work, 2005 i think it was. Nobody treated it well, rare to even see it get an oil change. Loaded full of bags of cement and other random shit, pulled trailers it wasn't meant for, etc.
I left that job but apparently it didn't shit the bed until mid 2016. so 11+ years of abuse. I actually would call that pretty good

Is it an "American car" if the plant is in America?

In my area of the south it's almost an act of rebellion to NOT have a huge pickup truck and drive it like a drunken nigger.

I fucking hate rednecks so much

I make American cars. Please buy them.

Fuck off Hank Hill. No one cares about your fucking cars. A car is a car. I bet your a fat old white dude who enjoys having conversations about the different brands of tires and break pads. Fuck off old man. Your industry is dying I don't need some fat sack of shit boomer to walk me around a lot and pic out a car. I much prefer the tesla model where I can direct from the source without having to deal with shit heads like you.

you are bragging about getting a chevy to 100k miles lololololololol. i took a '96 accord to 297,000 put in a new $200 radiator and was reading to push it another 100k before some mexican totaled it.
i do agree that american fleet vehicles and work vans are still decent. i love classic fords and chevys up through '99 like i said but i steer clear these days.
checked

>tfw the Japanese car is more American than the American car

really gets my noggin joggin

>back in muh day blah blah blah
You fucking boomers ruined this shit by being all about looking out for yourself sell let me start by saying fuck you boomer go kys. People aren't buying cars because life is harder now because of you fucks. Buy muh overpriced cars, buy muh insurance, buy muh high priced gas. Seriously go kys you fucking boomer cuck. I can't wait for you fucks to die off.

close enough

Japanese cars have more sourced American car parts than Ford.

Because spending a years salary on a car is stupid

Getting cucked by the 72 month financing Jew is even stupider

You dont have to be white to have a conversation about ceramic vs. sintered brakepads, nu-male

If you have the money, you buy the Toyota Landcruiser already.

Even the UN and military buy Toyota Landcruisers.

Because they are shitty cars made in Mexico. They use to much gas, they handle like shit and they always fall apart.

I've always traded my vehicles in when they hit 100k, and I do quite a bit of driving so that's a lot of vehicles over the years. I know people who own the same vehicles for decades though. More power to them if they want to hang on to those things for that long.

My 08 civic is at 250,000. Replaced the breaks and clutch recently. A few minor things, timing belt I think. Might be a small exhaust leak, but everything works.
The handles and shit start falling off GM cars at 100k.
And fuck Dodge, they are a joke.

I enjoy my VW and I enjoy the fact that they lied about its environmental friendliness.

my dad had an '84 F250 and an 88' F350 Lariat both of which were still out on the road going strong as of last winter (he sold them to friends). he also had a 98' chevy work van that he got to almost 300k before he retired from contracting. my hate is directed at 1999 and forward, not at the companies in general. they had a good run but done goofed at the turn of the millennium and then done goofed again during the recession.

Audi master race checking in

Pic unrelated, LC500

Aren't you the faggot who was LARPing as a movie theater owner?

>Audi
overpriced VW

Lower rates of testosterone among western men means we're less likely to learn how to drive this is a fact.

Lol it's not that easy anymore. US cars are made in Mexico, Korean cars are made in the US. My Acura is made in Canada...

Me too. Currently classified as spot repair. You?

new civic cool as fuck desu

Okay but do you make cute cars for youngish moms?

>youngish moms
They buy buick encores mostly.

Hey MORON, it's cheaper to own a car than to ride the bus every day like a cuck

>American made cars?

So Honda Toyota and BMW? Most 'american made cars' are made in Mexico.

That seems expensive :(

Why do you need three different Ford dealerships?

>youngish mom
Better not be a single mom you fucking roastie

Japanese cars are better in every way. And cooler

Young people know that American cars are for rednecks

American made... show me a trueamerican made car from an actual American company

There aren't none anymore. They got greedy and lazy

Bluepilled cucks buy new vehicles and pay 8% interest or whatever the fuck it is now

The redpilled man drives a cheap used vehicle and uses the savings to trade options

My 05 silverado has 277k. Just maintain your cars fuck nuts

>why is no one buying lincoln or GM and all that other shit

There are better and , I shit you not , cheaper alternatives in the market , even when it all comes down to looks .

Because I'd rather support Japan for its sound ethnic policies that than the United Shitskins of America.

I bet it's lifted and you have a small white dick

Enjoy rolling to your next sales meeting in a cheap used car.

How the fuck do you figure that??? Car payments, insurance, gas, parking. I work form home so I don't commute everyday for one thing. Also like I said you fucking piece of shit boomer who talks all this "muh day" BS look at the country you are leaving behind. You fucks are the most greedy self centered worthless scum bags on the planet. But you lived a nice life in a good economy with low interest rates and affordable house. You had low crime rate and didn't have forced diversity. But now look at what you fuckers have done to make a profit and have an easier life for yourselves. Seriously can't wait fo you people to die.

I've been driving an F-150 since 06. I think I'm going to buy a Toyota truck next, their resell value quite impressive.

Do you realise how fucking retarded you are? If people don't buy something, it's the fault of the product and not the consumer.

BECAUSE AMERICAN MADE CARS ARE MADE IN MEXICUNT
AND THEY SUCK
FAGGOT

>Cars made in America

My Volkswagen is made in Mexico.

Dad owns a '99 Expedition. Still running strong after 120k with the only thing going wrong with the engine was a spark plug bring shot out the cylinder. It was poor design and is a problem with many Fords, but easily fixed if you know what you're doing. I own a '97 Jeep Cherokee with 200k. Haven't done anything to the engine. Had to change the catalytic converter myself
last year because CA EPA is shit.

can you dliftu in a fold?

hacholoku fol rife niggel

youtube.com/watch?v=YBFtKow1Gw8

I drive a 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass station wagon but I am on the older side of the millennials

>sales meeting

The redpilled man generates income through intellect and sheer will, only a loser tries to make money selling useless planned obsolescent garbage to retards

The internet Jew and the Vidya Jew
People only live 50pct in reality
they are not aware enough or engaged in reality.
No Dads- no idea how to maintain a car properly.

kekekekekekeke

Can't afford it/there are better deals, especially for new vs old cars.

Me and my SO have a 2002 BMW Sports model, and it's nice, small, and gets great gas mileage. Neither of us want to get a truck since we live in a city and it's hard to park them, and a lot of American-made cars are unusually large. Sure maintenance is a lot, but in owning it for 3 years we've only had to replace the spark plugs (which we're sure are the original) and some hoses, total about $300.

Buying from a dealership is just silly, especially with the cost of interest. We bought ours for $5k cash, that way we're not ending up paying an extra $1k in interest.

>drove chevys and had to fix one of everything by hand
>bought Tacoma spd and I've never had an issue minus a wheel bearing

I want to buy American, but I don't feel like working on it.

Not if your Uni tuition covers it.
A total of $11 a year for me.

>Remember Sup Forums: the world doesn't owe you SHIT
Then why should car companies be owed free money?

The world doesn't owe you shit. We aren't going to buy your safe space cars, so man up and declare bankruptcy.

to start with american cars are shit.

ill blow a donkey before i buy a new american vehicle.

Inflation is fucking killing us, rent is sky high and jobs arent paying enough... we are over fucking worked and underpaid as fuck its not worth working anymore.