Would you watch an anime about the awkward and forbidden relationship between an overworked...

Would you watch an anime about the awkward and forbidden relationship between an overworked, burnt-out sensei and her cynical student?

Without a doubt.

Not if she looked like that.

i would watch an anime about anything

i'm human garbage

Come on user give yourself some credit, you know what man, you are alright in my book.

Please, don't pump my hopes up.

With all the manga where a keiki wins the MC bowl, surely one of them will have to get an anime adaptation... right?

stupid question

I did, Onegaii Teacher was decent.

They canonically had sex in OAV too

have to rewatch this, too rare damn it

>Sensei gets cucked by Saika

>Yui gets cucked by Saika

moar shit like this

Best route. Best end. Best girl.

my heart and dick react

They had sex in the main series too. It was off screen and heavily implied. The only thing is that there was no competition so sensei was winner by default.

Only Yui will win the Hikkibowl delusional Senseifags.

see

All this Kei and Mizuho love lately. I'm proud of you chaps.

The onegai teacher art looks like absolute dogshit.

I'm sure it looks better in motion and screenshots are subject to aging but fucking hell it doesn't look pleasant at all.

You haven't seen the spoilers? Yui won.

Only if they're both female.

Only if she's his onee-san

Saika won

>You will never have an in-depth conversation with your sensei about Ramen

>Only if she's his onee-san

we already have. Sensei has had more dates with Hachiman than any other girl. She texts him obsessively, writes long tomes for emails, does S&M play with him, and takes him on late night drives to romantic spots.

diamonds

DIAMONDS

Absolutely. But is there room for a twink in there?

Don't forget that one time they went to a love hotel

YOU'RE FIRED YOU MOLESTER!

Only if they adopt a cute twink boi for threesomes.

No you're not. You're a sissy. And you know what happens to sissies who talk back?

you know that's fake, she wouldn't make him use a condom

Sure she would. She'd poke holes in it and have him use a ribbed one for her pleasure.

Hue

Don't lie, Anya.

...this was me and my English teacher in high school

The most intense relationships are between people on the same mental level

This is the show I've been praying for

my mean teacher didn't allow relationships but was totally babe in early 20s, and on hot days would go into restroom and remove her bra. Then we'd be looking at the shape of her breast under shirt, and when she came by and bent over get to see 80% of her breasts including very large "baby-bottle" type nipples. But no improper relationships, alas. Just at least half the class (the male portion) going home and jerking off thinking about her later. Damn if only we had the little cameras of today, what great photo memories....

Best MILF

>Mizuho's sister recorder Kei and her sister doing EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING

Obviously I would

No

Fuck user, thats some patrician taste. I hope the IS reboot has a Chifuyu end

>Wanting IS to come back
shit taste

Faggot