ITS FUCKING HAPPPENING!!!!! MCCAIN AND COMEY PAID 100k FOR THE FAKE DOSSIER!!!!

archive.is/RTkCY

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-paid-100k-for-concocted-trump-dossier-during-election-john-mccain-help-broker-deal-with-comey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> FBI insiders
It's probably going to be nothing.

Please for the love of god let McCain be indited before the cancer ravages his brain.

Don't archive true pundit

That's what trump paid his investigators in Hawaii for nothing

Holy fuck
Guantanamo when?!

Double edged sword. Seeing their link attracts extra shilling, archive, less so, everyone go give truepundit real traffic they're good lads

truepundit.com/fbi-paid-100k-for-concocted-trump-dossier-during-election-john-mccain-help-broker-deal-with-comey/

>happening

It never happens.

ohhhh, shit.

truepundit is some enemy nation's cointelpro

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

How does a POW turn into such a fucking shitbag?

McCain go to hell.

Trump is my President.

So they paid 100 big smackeroos for a fanfiction made by a Sup Forums autist about peepee?

>True Pundit

I want to believe this as much as the next guy, but I'm going to have to wait for some better sources.

>prove a negative
How about you fuck off and die

I would've come up with some more believable bullshit for at least $20k. fuck, public sector is for chumps

Who gives a shit anyway. Trump just handed democrats a permanent victory. They won. It's over. None of this other shit matters anymore.

yup. I wonder if during the trial they're gonna bring that up. That would be the most amazing vindication of all time. Biggest scandal in US history and Sup Forums FUCKED OVER THE ESTABLISHMENT!

Verrit says this is fake news.

kys shareblue.

there is no way this is true

i refuse to believe it

Got a code?
I have a rare saul alinsky code i'll trade you

Jerk yourself off more.

>FBI insiders say

FAKE NEWS

This is hecka nice user

give me a better source than true pundit

but if this is true, Comey is a fucking sleaze. He was against Trump from the beginning.

BUMPEROOOSKI

What in the actual FUCK. When is McCain going to fucking DIE?

>know some ex-"spy" dude
>"You whatup senpai can you fabricate me up some dirt on Trump?"
>"Sure but it will cost you..."
>"Let me get my government credit card"

Bump

>Who gives a shit anyway. Trump just handed democrats a permanent victory. They won. It's over. None of this other shit matters anymore.

No he didn't. There's been no DACA agreement and the wall is still on the agenda.

He's offering Democrats a chance to write up a deal if it includes a very generous deal on the border wall, in exchange for the DACA citizens being allowed to stay.

The first offer went through yesterday and didn't include the wall like he told them it must so it got shut down.

The Democrats are most likely not going to concede on the wall. That means no deal. If they can't get a deal in within the next several months then the illegals leaving the country now is blood on the Democratic party's hands and no longer Trump. He's giving them every chance in the world to keep them here, knowing full well its extremely likely they won't make the bargain.

You knew when you elected him that he was going to be the high stakes gambling type, we're watching that in full effect right now.

It hasn't happened
It's not happening
It's never going to happen

BUMP

If this is true, does it count as sedition now?

pls respond lawanons

Yes. It was an effort by a group intending to overthrow the results of the presidential election, by paying foreigners to create fake evidence of things which were not even crimes. Sedition isn't punished as harshly as treason, but it's supposed to get you 10 years in prison.

Nothing will come of it.

Okay. thanks for ur useless comment.

Where is this?
Real?

Stop replying to
>1 post by this ID
You all should fucking know better by now, don't even quote them, it's how they make money.

kys

It's real you faggot.

I'm talking about the random posters within the thread, the ones claiming it's fake and shit. I know this shit is real.

Oh. Im dumb. My bad frend.

Basically this, if the MSM doesn't cover it, nothing will happen. I don't claim to understand the power structure of our zionist globalist corporate media but I do know that they work very closely with the "deep state". They aren't stupid, by not reporting on this, they are participating in the cover-up.

>archive.is
not clicking that shit nigga. if its not a virus, its probably fake news.

>So they paid 100 big smackeroos for a fanfiction made by a Sup Forums autist about peepee?

And to think some of us are still poor fag larpers.

Kind of old news.

It's all good.
Have a bump

>truepundit
y'all are retarded

well hot dayum

You must be new here.

>he doesn't know archive.is

this is old news. they hired some firm in the UK/Russia to find dirt on Trump, so they hoaxed this dossier.

The fuck is this

>all this sliding
The only thing missing is the sleepy shill

Nothing will happen. As usual.

Who cares
Trump isn't going to do anything about it

is this the fake dossier?

>Fake

Lolno

i think so, picked it up here around the time it first came out. No way to tell authenticity.

John McCain traveled to the UK in January on a so-called fact-finding trip. This is when he got the dossier but it's hard to find the articles about this now.

Is this the best timeline or what?

mate between this and SHITTED im having too much fun.

This seems to make saence 800k dreamers stay- to remove over 2 million illegals. Better deal than Regan got. Trump is only one piece of this cuckec government. It slows the tide probably as well as anything could. I just wish he would enforce the current laws and fulfill his constitutional duty of protecting our borders.

So much revelation, still untouchable.

Why does it look like she wiped her ass on something there?

Because a drunk finn man took those Blacked memes and then started erasing everything but the dick and put them on toilets and rebraded it as SHITTED.

Outjewing the jew.

It caused a bunch of huttburt lol
break the cuckening mind control with shitted
highly effective

Best one I've seen so far.

I haven't laughed so hard i couldnt breathe from something on Sup Forums in a while. Definitely needed.

i hope its real and they make it stick

gets me every time

Yeah fuck off. Edgy shitposting all the time every time is boring. Go get out and get some fresh air and some friends.

The Manchurian Candidate.

>Turn into
Oh man, you know nothing about McCain, do you?

He was a spoiled brat with an important Daddy. Went to all the nice private schools and still graduated fifth from last at the naval academy. Kept his wings despite accident after accident because of family influence, the most famous being his involvement in a carrier fire that killed 134 sailors. Didn't even care about flying and just used it to pick up girls. Finally got downed over enemy territory, and he was bayonetted and tortured as they say, but only until his captors found out he was the son of an admiral and therefore a valuable hostage. So he got given special accomodations and started spilling intel and ratting out other prisoners. Many of whom still fucking hate him and will tell you that the treason investigation should have never been shut down.
Anyway, he returns home, promptly divorces his wife (who had been disfigured in a car crash) in order to marry into a family with the capital to jumpstart his political aspirations, and did everything he could to fuck other veterans over.

John McCain is a complete fucking grade A piece of shit asshole. Never forget it.

Meh I do not even like Trump, but I am not going to be mentally retarded and flip out on Trump just because MSM spins things a certain way. I am unsettled by some of the shit he has done, but that will not cause me to give up on fighting the SJW menace. You need to go back to leftypol.

I was posting that picture because thats the guy who you replied to lmao.

>prove a negative
I can prove a cup doesn't have water in it by showing you an empty one. You're thinking of burden Russell's Teapot.

what the fucking kek

How is the dossier fake?
Cause Trump said so.

If Obama can be a Muslim, Trump can be a guy who pees on hookers

what the fuck

What in the world is this?

Reptilian?

Its howdy doody time.

Thank you for the high IQ post. This is a quality redpill

Susan Rice getting arressted tomorrowwwwww

Sorry bud!

>True Pundit
>Anonymous sources
kek, you guys are dumb.

Nothingburger

Thanks Van.

I dont know a huge amount about US law, how bad is it if true?

Serious question: has True Pundit ever been right about anything? Asking because I don't know.

McCain seems to have been involved in alot of shady affairs...

Is he the Littlefinger lord Baelish of american politics?

>jesus second coming

he never comes.

where do i send my money?

Juicy

Close. He's Varys. Fuckin' eunuch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA