Endride

Honestly, I'm warming up to this show.
It might be the epitome of mediocrity but it has just about enough small touches (like Shun still not being used to the local food or it being mentioned he should really change his outfit) and banter between characters to be endearing.

Other urls found in this thread:

funimation.com/blog/2016/05/14/broadcast-dub-cast-announcement-endride/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, when I had to decide which series out of three rather generic ones I would follow (Hundred, Enride or Cerberus) I enjoyed this the most. Wouldn't survive two of this in the same season but it's okay like this. There are some boring parts but it's enjoyable over all.

Shun is the smuggest bastard.

>EEEEH MAJI? EASY MODE?

I'm enjoying this way more than I thought I would

Plus he's voiced by Kensho and he's great making the character more lively

ITT: faggots trying to convince themselves they actually "like" this show
Just give up and drop it, no need to lie to yourself

Best bro banter since Buddy Complex.

You'll probably have better luck with a show that people actually care about, buddy.

Mayoiga thread is two blocks down.

One of the six?

funimation.com/blog/2016/05/14/broadcast-dub-cast-announcement-endride/

Is there really a demand for this?

Maybe the license was cheap.

That's pretty hilarious.

Don't forget that dub fags are more casual than typical Sup Forums fags who've already seen 400+ anime.

Well Endride is a rather unique anime. There are not many anime with these kind of stories that aren't harems. Though if it were a video game or a fantasy book, then it would be extremly normal.

Congratulations

>sit down in the inn waiting for your companions
>one hour
>two hours
>what the fuck's taking them so long
>they finally show up and have a random loli with them and tell you she's your new companion
What do?

Kill the loli in front of them and remind them that you're on a timetable and they don't get to invite guests.

>The ship route I filed with the captain lists me, my men, Prince Julio here, but only one of you

ded

Did Emilio and Shun fuq yet.

No you fujo

Watching it for the brown girl and Alicia's ass.

Then no reason to pick up this shiet.

Broken loli is the first interesting girl.

Endride is chill as fuck. The character interactions are pretty sweet as well

This. Even though the interactions themselves aren't all that praiseworthy, it's just a nice comfy time overall. I'd usually shit on a show this poorly made.

It has 24 episodes!
Grats guys!

>don't even foreshadow the most interesting character so far until she appears 7 episodes in

Also, who the fuck is Alicia and what is her purpose? All the new characters have had more screentime, plot and backstory so far.

I agree

She got a few details over the episodes and even in this one. This episode we learned her dad left her a shop and so she probably ran that shit while she was sneaking off to the palace to spend time with the prince because she's slick like that.
This is a generic fantasy story. I think that people like me who are still watching it and are confused as to why are just on some level realizing that the story and characters are simple and honest for once and thats charming.
Its basically a 90's show.
no pandering
no homo
just fantasy people in a fantasy world

Endride is struggling to break free out being a generic, tedious toy commercial. Or, rather than toy, mobile iOS game.