Kiritsugu V 0

So last time we confirmed that Shirou V Shiki would lead to double KO.

But Kiri would win right?
I mean he has a gun.
He could just shoot him.

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_all.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bullet cut.
Kiri ded.

Opponent middle aged man. Weapon is thompson contender. Bullet fired. Find line of death. Cut bullet. Trip.

Wait.

Wire at feet. Opponent planned out scenario. Opponent running out door. Hear click. Explosives

Boom.

Everything is black.

Sion had a gun. It didn't help

Considering Shiki instincts you can't really catch him off guard with something like that

Shiki is way faster than bullets, user-kun.

>Shiki is way faster than bullets
He's not even faster than ciel's black keys.

>Sion had a gun
Nanaya clan was wiped out by guys with guns.

The blast wave from high explosives can travel as fast as mach 25 retard-kun

I wish that fuckhead money grubber Nasu added more shit to the universe so we can shit post about something new.

>Ciel's black keys.
>Not faster than bullets
All vampires are faster than bullets and she can hit them with ease.

Hello newfriend. Nanaya is part of Shiki too.

>I wish that fuckhead money grubber Nasu added more shit to the universe so we can shit post about something new.
We do. It's just that Sup Forums can't read runes and doesn't know the new content.

p.s. all other TM waifus are cukkqueen clones who get NTR'D by these 4 original heroines.

Except Kiri solos them all. It was Kouma who wiped out Nanayas

>>Ciel's black keys.
>>Not faster than bullets
Kiritsugu is faster than those black keys.

Time accel > kotomine > ciel

>a guy who can slice DAs in half before they even know what the fuck is happening
>vs a peak-human at best

Seriously newfags, read Talk.

hello caveman.
nanayas.
dey all ded so dey no faster than bullet.

shiki didn't die because he was a boy and tohnos kept him as a trophy.

>kotomine > ciel

nah. kiri got taken down my kouma. rest were done in by thugs with guns.

Time Accel doesn't only speeds Kiritsugu perception up you dumb mongoloid, not the outside world.

Seriously you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

>>a guy who can slice DAs in half because they are arrogant and don't know what the fuck is happening
>vs mind of steel with a gun and a plan with no arrogance and time magic
shiki is kill

They were wiped off by Kouma.

Thanks for outing yourself as don't knowing anything though.

>Time Accel doesn't only speeds Kiritsugu perception
No it doesn't it speeds up his movements and reactions. However his time magic only effects his own body/mind.

tl;dr u casual and mad as fuck.

>double KO
shiki wins against shirou user

It was a typo. I meant that it only speeds up Kiritsugu's perception.

He killed them all then lose to Kouma who then move to kill rest of Nanaya
>Eldest son of the Kishima. However, because the Kishima family itself has already died out, he is treated as the family head. He was summoned by Tohno Makihisa to be his trump card in wiping out the Nanaya, and delivered results far beyond his expectations. For Shiki, who subconsciously remembers the scenes of devastation from that time, Kouma has become a nigh insurmountable image of death.

>kotomine > ciel

it doesn't it speeds up his movements too

>posting 7.7
>against koto
gil would pick koto > ciel too

Shirou completely relies on projection/strengthening. If Kerry shot a single projection or single strengthened object, Shirou would die. Shirou's only chance is that his circuits are shit and he doesn't have a huge amount, so the bullets would cripple him less.

That doesn't change the fight at all though, given that Shirou can't even use UBW on his own, at least at the point of FSN.

And he could just shoot the ground in UBW.

And he still got rekt by Kirei.

but gil would agree that ciel is much stronger than kirei

Nobody's ever argued UBW would help Shirou, idiot.

>nobody

>nobody

Nasu said that this is Tsukihime Shiki vs F/sn Shirou using their powers at max level for that fight. So it's Shirou after dolphins.

Are we talking about regular Kiritsugu here or Assassin Emiya?

don't bring GO here

Whoops,and here's a picture of him.

Kiritsugu > Shirou

He's decent as Servant in FGO while EMIYA is shit.

Take your VNshit to another board. Shiki doesn't belong in Sup Forums.

Assassin Emiya is GO only so unless Shiki shows up there too they never meet.

Disgregarding this shitty thread how would you race Da Vinci as a Caster in lore based on his stats?

shiki has a manga, kill yourself mobage shitter

>deeply loved by the Holy Grail

Jesus christ, the poor bastard has worse luck than his son.

Also why's he so goddamn agile?

F/Z gets a lot of shit but honestly I like Kerry a lot because his powers actually have clear limitations instead of the constant exponential powerscaling most Fate MCs experience.

>redirecting to /vg/ when his own shit is /jp/

Completely irrelevant manga. How does it feel to be considered periphery canon by Nasu while Fate/GO is the heart of Type Moon?

>Limitations

He can just spam heart stop as much as the plot demands

There is a Tsukihime manga and if you look past the memes there is even an anime.

That face is exactly how I imagined he'd react to being made into a Servant after all the shit he went through.

At least pics related is one step closer to being canon.

FGO also has manga retard.

Only when he's nicked Excalibur. And come on-spamming heart stop is a lot tamer than "kill Gaia's presence in a localised area" or "outshoot Gil" or "Be the Root".

w-whatever you say trip dubs kun

Most VNs have always been allowed on Sup Forums, like Yume Miru Kusuri.

Now I don't know if newfags mods changed that.

>feels good to have a party with Arturia, EMIYA, Kerry, Iri and Herk.

Now I need Ilya outside of a CE.

Where chan I find these character sheets for the other servants?

If that's the case, Shirou wouldn't need to summon UBW, and it's not like Shiki would even let him anyway. He can sword spam and project without it. Summoning UBW still doesn't change much.

fate-go.cirnopedia.info/servant_all.php

>irrelevant
don't change the subject
no, it doesn't have a proper manga

Thanks user.

Last ascension art is great.

>proper manga
Any manga counts, dumbass. Also has better animated clips than Tsukishit. Thank God Nasu is chunking that shit aside to write more based FGO and Extella.

That was a oneshot, but that faggot is just being a faggot.

Isn't Nero pretty much the strongest main Saber? She can Reality Warp to do whatever the fuck she wants.

There are several anthologies actually.

>more based FGO
Implying that this shitty mobage is better than anything, just go away.

Arturia is all but confirmed as Grand Saber. Nero's power is just being delusional.

I'm pretty sure "Noryoku Zenkai" for Shirou means he got UBW activated, it wouldn't be max if he don't use RM and Nasu would say that activating UBW would or would not change the fight results

Did you blow all your quartz on 3 stars, user?

go suck nasu's dick if you like GO so much

>being delusional

Exactly. Her NP and Imperial Privilege make her delusions real, that's reality warping user.

Arturia (and Arthur) have always been the strongest. Nero's only "powerful" because she had MC plot armor, but her NP rank is B.

And? She has migraines and her delusions can be shattered with any real powerful weapon. If she wasn't Hakuno's Servant, she would have been fodder.

In the main continuity Saber's Excalibur has the potential to be an interplanetary defense weapon. She's made in the image of Arcuied even though she's "usually" just a particularly buff Servant, and as a general rule planet stuff trumps servant stuff. But it's easy to overlook because it's just one of many things were Nasu asks you to take his word for it instead of actually showing her fight off Brunestud or whatever.

Though Extra!Nero technically has the best feats by a wide margin, but that's because of the weird Origin shit in CCC and Extra in general being an alternate universe powerwanking extravaganza where they needed to somehow justify Servants standing up to Kiara, who surpassed the planet and flicked them to the other end of either the galaxy or universe; I forgot which.

Not this shit again

If you weren't an Arturiafag you wouldn't spout retarded shit, same thing really.

Nero's 'feats' could be performed by any random shitter as Servant. Even Angra Mainyu would be asspulled as "Power of his D" as reason to return from that send off. The whole excuse of why EMIYA/Tamamo/Nero return are embarrassingly bad. Only Gil gets a pass.

EVERYTIME ;_;

Assmad arturiashitter upset about his shitty waifu getting pushed aside to make place for the superior Nero.

It's not like you can have the game end in the true route because you pitched the wrong servant

By that logic Shirou is stronger than Saber because he can "reality warp" via Unlimited Blade Works. Except he himself points out he's just really, really compatible against Gil.

She has a Reality Marble that's nominally weak as piss, that gets unlocked to ridiculous powerlevels beacuse Nasu wrote himself into a corner by needing a way to justify a Good End after defeating a literal True Semen Demon and the clarktech moon computer crashing reality.

No argument here, man. That's just it-the only way I can understand the Origin bullshit is as "The Moon Cell did something similar to what was done to Angry the Manjew" and even in the case of Gil shit's incongruous because humanity's supposed to be limtied by not being able to survive outside Gaia-except oh wait, he has a ship that can cross the universe in seconds now.

>implying I am a Arturiafag

It's officially stated Arturia is the most powerful Saber. The Grand Saber which is the ultimate Saber is draw by Takeuchi and voiced by her seiyuu if that's not a clue.
Even I think regular Arthur should get that place, that won't happen because Arturia's Takeuchi's waifu, so she'll be the best at everything: Best Lancer, Best Assassin, Best Rider and soon Best Archer. Only Caster seems to be a class free from her stain.

Saber's not even Nero's actual class. She's a fake Saber who has underwhelming stats because she used her delusional powers to pass herself as one.

>Nero
>beating Galactica Saber, the rarest and most powerful Servant

MY SIDES. Nero is just discount slutty Arturia.

>this reality marble is weak but is actually powerful because AUTHOR! while I still think it's weak

Literally, what the fuck

>Best Assassin
But there's no assassin Arturia

Don't tell anyone, but she really is MHX.

Your shitty waifu got jack-hammered by a japanese schoolboy. Kill yourself.

No! That's not true, that's impossible!

The rank of her NP is B. That's called "average" by Nasu.

Nero was fucked by half of Rome.
The other half was burned down.

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS, MORDRED.

I want to make something clear: I despise Arturia and all she stands for, I'm just listing the lore Nasu uses to hype her up.

I also pointed out in terms of demonstrable feats Nero has done more than Arturia, but unfortunately they were done in the context of Extra which as another user pointe dout, is a goddamn cavalcade of asspulls.

I can't tell if you're yelling at me or Nasu, but I don't get it either.

All the powerscaling in CCC basically started from an AI copypasting mother goddesses into OC donut steel Frankenservant-sakuras, and then various people trying to steal their hax. Because now apparently mother goddesses have ultimate hax because yo mama so old, the king of heroes don't even know how old she is.

...oh for fuck's sake, I get it now. CCC stole Strange Journey's plot.

>implying I care about Fate route

MerlinxSaber is the OTP.

>confirmed a double KO
No we didn't.

>CCC stole Strange Journey's plot.
This probably isn't too far off base