Why are white women obsessed with dating or marrying anything that isn't white? It's not even black dudes...

Why are white women obsessed with dating or marrying anything that isn't white? It's not even black dudes, I'm on the train and there's a literally 5'5" Indian guy with a 9/10 German chick

The vast majority of race mixing I see has a bone. INCLUDING blonde men.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTkCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it really is out of control.

Why are white men so obsessed with who women are dating instead of focusing on their own lives? You don't own women. You don't control their lives. This is the 21st century. Please evolve with the rest of us.

>see it one time in your life
>it's an epidemic
>ignore the white betas with elliot rodgers all over the train

pajeet probably has money

This

Kys faggot

>back in the day turks got all the hotties in school while I remained a virgin (white privilege eh?)
>see white woman with brown/black boyfriends all the time
>many with mix raced kids
>every woman has fucked one black dick at least once in her life or is friends with a turk

HAHAHAHAHAH cucked, see this where instead of being retarded you could have gone for some hot Turkish girls

>some hot Turkish girls
never seen any to be honest

Do not reply to slide/demoralisation threads

well must be just an occurrence here then

>tfw my lifestory is "demoralizing" to many

>WOLFED

It's what you german cucks get for being so beta desu grow some balls or fade out of the genepool

there is nothing I can do

because they're high in agreeableness and consciously/unconsciously are influenced to follow the status quo.

Multiculturalism, anti-caucasian, and "progressivism" are the status quo right now. The status quo is the rationale.

White women are garbage. White people are dead, its time to just annihilate all life on earth and get it over with.

This while they fap to asian n latin women all while sayin whites best an white an ethnic girls love white....but going out i see what op sees.
Guys here are delusional

This but u dont need drama but hey latin an azn girls like u.

Oh look all whites are mixin....craig davids an elliot rodgers everywhere

>there's a literally 5'5" Indian guy with a 9/10 German chick
MANLETS WIN AGAIN YOU TALL SHIT

HAHAHAHAHA

Ya its the system why u suck. Every girl wants a poltard get real man

Women are literally hardcoded to seek out genes that are different from theirs to guarantee healthy babies.

The same could be seen whenever colonists landed anywhere on earth.

It's not even fully race related you could even see it happening during the liberation after ww2.

>Why are white women obsessed with dating or marrying anything that isn't white?
That's false, it's actually white men who are slightly more likely to racemix, but still, most whites prefer their own kind.

That right there is fake news my friend, white men marry outside of there race more than white women

they aren't. how fucking ugly are you guys who whine about women all day? It's you not them.

BECAUSE OF THIS!

REAL HAPPENING HERE
archive.is/RTkCY

McCain and Comey paid 100k for fake pee pee dossier!

This
Why does anyone ever care about anything unless it personally involves them

>tfw you'll never be a soulless liberal

Why are white men obsessed with marrying ugly gooks? I literallly see more wm gook female than wf interracial

In 99% of successful civilization men do own and control the women, so if this one doesn't, its pragmatic to keep an eye on which one will in the future.

Thats why i want a mexican waifu. The ones in my town hate niggers.

See:
You can shill all you want but in the end every study proves you wrong.

white guy here. no trouble with women.

not sure why all these bitch-ass neckbeards on Sup Forums constantly crying about who is dating who.

Im going on a 2nd date with a filipino girl this weekend. She is cute, in shape, and doesn't act like a stuck up entitled cunt. Id like a white woman, but they simply aren't interested in me.