Why don't millennials want jobs and families? What's their problem?

Why don't millennials want jobs and families? What's their problem?

Pic related: cancer.

>men going their own way
>make a movement so they can be united going their own way

MGTOW is not cancer. Millennials are cancer and are a waste of a generation. Millennials are too pussy and weak to be MGTOW. MGTOW is about independence. Millennials are to pussy to be MGTOW and have to have their hands held all fucking day. Fuck Millennials.

How old are you OP? If you're under 30 you're a millennial.

cringe

>in b4 hurr ur old

This is Sup Forums. Get over it, faggots.

cuck

>want jobs and families?
I work hard in my job and want to enjoy the benefits. I don't want to share with a woman who is already fucking every black man she sees. Who can trust women like this? Why even bother with a family.

I'm convinced it's best that I go my own way.

well amnesty don was a failure mgtow is invincible

See

How many MGTOWs do you know who are over 35? 40? I'm curious at which point in one's life cycle the brand is the most attractive.

Why blame brown people? Why don't white people just have more babies? Is it just birth control & feminism?

So much butthurt about MGTOW I love it.You lack the discipline to ignore your sexual lust for pussy and are controlled by it. Have fun slaving 40 hour work weeks for the luxury of giving all of it away for a mortgage and an annoying women who can steal it if you don't obey her authority.

wanna know how i know you're a woman?

Bad economy, greater education, more women in the workforce, bish bash bosh

>no one will hire me
>women don't like me

Why have a family when I can have a qt robot gf

>why blame the people invading your home
hey retard when somebody breaks into your house is the answer to make babies or kick them. getting out the invaders is the logical answer even when the game isn't rigged against you. considering how fucked marriage is the only answer is kicking out invaders and anybody saying otherwise is a roastie shilling

because modern women are fucking shitstains

Choose:

>be slave to shekelstein
>wagecuck
>married to some idiotic bitch
>have three toddlers draining your bank
>never sleep
>sign up for 18-25 years of financial dependency on your shit salary
>entire life becomes devoid of dreaming in favor of obligations to rugrats, entitled discontent former-sluts, and some Jewish overlord
>only form of escapism that comes ready made enough for you to understand and enjoy--because you have no time to actually develop complex interests between work and family--is fucking Hollywood and television fads
>become hollow husk
>everyone wonders why you killed yourself at 43 and left behind a wife and kids
>regrets

>retain all of the agency you lost when you became permanently tied to other useless humans
>pursue being comfy
>leave your job at the door if you're unlucky and hate what you do
>love what you do because you had time to develop complex interests and pursue them with no one to worry about but yourself
>chase your own dreams
>constantly be in pursuit of things that might make you happy because you're critically involved with figuring out what that means to you
>don't need to sink your self image into being dependent on another human ever for any reason
>if you never become happy, at least you gave it everything you had.
>no regrets

Oh gee I wonder if she like likes me, y'all

You wanna know how I know you're a manchild?

I have no clue. Every bitch wants her gash railed. Just find one you can get along with.

Ever hear of NGTOW? How do we hijack the NGTOW movement and rebrand it as nigs moving back to Africa? That's what I thought it must mean at first.

I'm ugly. No woman genuinely likes ugly men no matter what you tradcucks say.

Could I get married? Sure, I suppose so. But I'd rather not attach myself to someone who only keeps my company in order to fulfill her urge to breed.

Quick correction user: chad satisfies her breeding desire, not you. The only desire you satisfy is her need to eat.

U'know, your bank.

baby boomers: rebelled against the mores of the greatest generation

"here's the $20,000,000,000,000 debt & $70,000,000,000,000 entitlement bill--we're gonna retire now"

Lol good point. If a woman could con guys like me into raising Chad's kid she would.

This. It's all a white feather campaign for marriage.

Let me tell you something son,as used car salesmen say "There is an ass for every seat"

So then,you need to make $ or get buff or do both do get pussy. That's what you do when you are ugly.

Just do it faggot.

How do we fix the debt when the faggot boomers die? I was thinking of turning it into a percentage and dropping some zeros.
Add up all the country's debts into the total world debt, then divide each country's amount owed to find out the percentage of the debt each country owes.

whatever {{(you}}} say. {{{roastie}}}

I have a job and I am engaged to a mother who I've raised her daughter since baby was 9 months, six years old now. Mom left the dad before baby was born, he's totally gone. Pretty good genes (not white, were all Asian and euro mutts) We are happy, both graduated school together after being degenerates through our youth. Both full time employed at about ten grand above the state average for our age group. She's red pilled, makes me lunch and dinner, does out laundry and has never had no sex drive. She has no past of infidelity and we have been stable and loyal for six years.
Sometimes you just gotta cuck it up for the little ones. Or find that unicorn, but you gotta be one to get one. But being a black pilled self loathing neet at home into your late twenties, with zero relationship prospects, that is the ultimate waste.

Fucking Canada with the drooling and derps. What the fuck is wrong with you guys? The Bee Gees fuck your shit up?

The problem of you MGTOWs is that you have stopped looking for well-raised women because you've been hurt by the bad ones, but that's not because they don't exist, but because they're hard to find.
You can always find some easy pussy if you travel, because if you're not repulsive, most of those sluts will fuck you because "eh who's gonna know?"
You wanna know how I met my wife? I traveled a lot, talked to people, had fun... Then I literally hanged out with some people on the street and noticed her, noticed how compatible we are, how easily we get along.
First time we met, some guy actually asked us if we're a couple and we smoothly and effortlessly fooled him that we are and were for years.
As we got to know each other, it turned out that she's actually a very good girl and even wanted to leave me at one point because I used to be a speed-snorting degenerate before I got redpilled.

Either that or you're not being your girl's daddy at all times, which is an absolute must in a relationship.

Yeah but how do we simply get whites to have babies? Is it just a matter of reversing cultural marxism, abolishing the welfare single mother divorce state? Birthrates don't just hinge on immigration.

>get smart with your money NOW, keep books
>retain as much income as possible
>save "rainy day fund"
>increase income by means of your choosing
>make investments of your choosing: funds, stocks, your own business, whatever... but don't fuck up!
>in the meantime: hobbies, gym, etc!
>continue to retain as much income as possible... to spend like normies
>reinvest
>save
>reinvest
>reinvest
>reinvest

You get the idea. If you did everything right, you should be enjoying lots cash flow by this point..

>reinvest
>more money
>start stunting: nice car, flashy lifestyle
>fuck around with bitches
>reinvest
>fuck around some more
>hire divorce attorney
>marry poor girl, charm her as much as you can
>keep her in line by being a real man. make her pop out as many kids as possible, be an active role model for them
>handpick one of them to continue running your empire after you die

I like to think I can outjew the jew

Artificial wombs will make women obsolete, cunt.

fuck i meant dont spend like normies lol

underrated toast yall

i have a good job but i'm too lazy to have sex. when i meet available women through friends or mutual acquaintances, they strike me as complete idiots and i just don't feel like bothering. there aren't enough hours in the day to do the things i want to do anyway, after all the shitposting. plus i don't want to get half my stuf taken away by some skeezer like my mom.

>MGTOW

This is true Novislav. Thing is, getting to that point can require some judicious use of MGTOW. It should never be a permanent solution, just something you do so you can get your shit together, unless there's a different name for that. What say you?
Gonna be a long road. You'd have to create a massive social stigma against the degeneracy of nowadays.

Godspeed

> You'd have to create a massive social stigma against the degeneracy of nowadays.
Have you noticed in the US millenial girls shifting to an obsession with settling down & having kids? I've noticed this in Australia, girls between the ages of 22-28 all talking about their clock, seeing their friends with kids and becoming obsessed with trying to tie a man down. It doesn't fix marriage problems but I'm noticing a trend in these girls. The biggest sluts already have kids now, their sensible friends are pushing as hard as they can to get some.

youre just jealous im young and still getting tons of pussy

I actually have not noticed it desu, though granted I live in a liberal cesspool of a city.

>This is true Novislav. Thing is, getting to that point can require some judicious use of MGTOW. It should never be a permanent solution, just something you do so you can get your shit together, unless there's a different name for that. What say you?
Well, let me make one thing perfectly clear: if you seek a life of happiness, you should not proactively seek a woman (except for sex only), you should meet a lot of women and sooner or later, you will find one you can get along with, one that makes you truly happy.
If all you care about is leaving offspring, then you better proactively seek women, but have very high standards from the get-go. Literally end the date as soon as she says something you find even slightly disturbing and look for the next one. Eventually, you will find a woman who wants the same thing you do and would make a good and loyal wife, but she wouldn't make you happy. Most guys in this kind of marriage have a midlife crisis and sometimes even fuck up their marriage

Single dad here. My wife died in 2012 in a car crash. I have 2 kids; my daughter has just started a degree in microbiology my son is 13 so he's at home.
When my mrs. died, my world turned. I can't describe it. My priority was the kids. In many ways, they are more resiliant and adaptable than adults.

I have a gf. She's a good woman, but she lives 60 miles away in a city. I live in the middle of nowhere up a mountain range - North Pennines. It suits me fine. I can go and see her at weekends and she comes to visit. I don't like city life. It's too intense and everyone seems to be in a hurry.

My gf is very dear to me, but we have our own lives. I can understand MGTOW to some extent, but the love of a good woman complements masculinity. Women want or need a strong man. Someone who will take adversity as a challenge, someone who will provide and protect. Reliability, resourcefulness, and a gentle side. That's why there is the word 'gentleman'.
Being a gentleman is perhaps a little traditional. So be it. I'll still hold a door open for a shrieking blue-haired feminist. I'll give up my seat on the bus for a pregnant woman, I'll take my gf out to a nice restaurant and pay, I'll fix things in my home, I'll make sure my friends and family have my attention, and I'll work hard.
MGTOW is a revolt against the feminist argument. But I have the warmth of a good woman. The snug compatibilty of it is just nature.
Men and women are different.

I would love a family. I was thinking at the age of 28, which is in 7 years so I can save up a lump sum (I grew up very poor so it's important to me to make sure all of my child's needs will be met/they don't have to beg their mom to buy them new socks or a toobrush).
It's expensive. If you're not poor enough for Medicaid, it's usually a huge strain financially just to be pregnant. My health insurance through work actually explicitly tells us it'll be about $12,000 for 9 months the most bare-bones, basic care for the mother while she's pregnant, let alone visits after you actually have the baby.
It's kind of criminal. Normal people can't responsibility afford kids, you either have to be rich or poor.
I actually went with my fiancée to a clinic today because he has the flu. Just a 10 minute visit and Rx for antibiotics cost $250. With insurance. I pay $150 a month for insurance, but then even normal visits are still unreasonably priced.
It's an epidemic. People are focusing on the wrong things. Instead of asking how we should do health care/insurance, I wonder why no one asks why the prices are so high that we even need it in the first place.

{{{roastie}}} found

They drank the kike coolaid.

Nice post user and sorry for your loss.
MGTOW are the male version of feminism, we don't need scum like those.

I'm really sorry about your wife user, I can't even imagine how hard that must have been. I'm happy you have someone now to care for you.
I agree men and women are different, but I honestly believe they make good teams (and that's how it's supposed to be)
I grew up with a single mom, but my fiance's parents have shown me what it means to genuinely root for another person, and to mutually help them achieve their dreams. Plus they're 70 and still have someone to talk and laugh with while they're falling asleep at night.

le based boomerpede xD die of syphillis old cunt

Oy vey, is your divorce lawyer income drying up?

>MGTOW are the male version of feminism, we don't need scum like those.
Fuckin oath

I fit that description, but I was MGTOW before it had a name. Giving it a name is something new.

>become independent
>get labeled mgtow
>dont want to take mgtow label
>called dependent
some of you mgtows are like militant feminists, you cant deny that

lol

As a MGTOW I'm 100% fine with women dropping out of society. Just don't collect any social services or welfare.

>that pic
The guy with the chink baby still has a queen of spades tattoo

{{{you}}} are like the retard leftist with your shitty memes. all {{{you}}} do is put a kike on it somewhere and act like you're not the same (((them))). {{{you}}} or (((them))) is the same shit, {{{roastie}}}

>you can't be with a woman if you aren't married so they can take half your shit

Roasties get brackets to hold their giant FUPAs in?

yep, it's now {{{them}}}. {{{they're}}} going nuts with the sexbots so it's time to just call it like it is. {{{they}}} are the exact same shit as (((them)))

>culture has ruined our young women
>divorce laws and stats not good
>young men don't marry these women
>no families started
>no need to have a career that you hate

The cause and effect is pretty fucking obvious.

One of my friends has a newbirn with a woman he refuses to marry. They live together, she has a teen daughter that is not his, and now he has a kid with said single mom.

He's 47.

Would YOU wife up a millennial woman? The MGTOW that you tradcon faggots bitch and complain about endlessly have a point. I'm sure as shit not sacrificing myself for some stupid collective that views me as an expendable commodity.
I have more respect for the unemployed NEET than I do for the sorry bastard whose free time has been sucked away by an obnoxious woman.

> all {{{you}}} do is put a kike on it somewhere and act like you're not the same (((them)))
Do you not see how you are describing yourself (((mgtow)))?

I'm simply unwilling to settle down with a women who has been with more partners than I have across all sexual acts including kissing. I'd wait out artificial wombs before I'd compromise. Does that make me MGTOW?

>I'm sure as shit not sacrificing myself
So you do you. Stop spreading your "I wont be a victim" shit to other men like Feminists spread their "I wont be a victim" shit to other women.

This.

I can't believe how much reverse psychology shilling there is in here. Clearly calling out this stupid movement hits a nerve with those employed to post here. MGTOW is cancer. Stop being a bitch, get a wife, have kids, and work for what you want in life.

Make me. Here's (((your))) (((you)))

For every guy like you, there are 20 people selling the idea of sexbots and artificial wombs to young men.

Actually it's the shills who are angry with MGTOW. The shills and the {{{roasties}}}

Sup Forums is a MGTOW board

Your ID is mocking you.

hi hate people

hi

do you want some mountain dew?

Kinda like how for every decent woman trying to advise a young woman, there's 20 feminists selling the idea of careers and the cock carousel..

I promise you it isn't. MGTOW is going to fail, they will realize the truth one day and resent the ones who lied to them.

Clearly the election scared the fuck of out of them because the shilling on POL is out of hand now.

Fuck that, MGTOW ALL THE WAY BAYBEH!!!

Pretty much. Women are much more accepting of feminism when the availability of men with good secure jobs goes down for (((whatever reason))). Both ways like you said.

They seem to be effective too.

This is an excellent question. I could probably answer it if I could just let you sit inside my brain for a day, but that's impossible, so I will just tell you how I feel.

betrayed.

it started when i was young. just abuse from classmates and "friends." every day since I started delving into the internet (college years) i've learned more and more how i've been lied to by history and economics. this is going to sound retarded but I blame 90% of my problems on religion. what's crazy is that i would have never been born if all of history had gone the right direction. seriously, though if even one significant thing in history was different then none of us would be alive right now. it would be completely different people on a different path. our parents may or may not had been born but just a certain circumstance allowed them to meet. it goes all the fucking way down the line. i am incredibly grateful for being alive for i know the fact of being alive is some sort of infinitely small fraction that probably can't be calculated.

BUT "Into this house we're born. Into this world we're thrown. Like a dog without a bone." for me anyway.

i dont want a job because only like 5% of them are actually fun and i honestly don't know which ones they are and a couple of them that I do, I don't have the mental or physical skillset to be successful with them.

family is a hard one. i love my dad to bits. i like my mom less because she's was retardedly mean to me when i was little and she still has some issues. my sister romanticizes everything and it's hard for me to not cringe around her so idk what the fuck is up with that shit. i've tried being her friend and nice but it's always weird as shit how she reacts and talks so i just can't bring myself to put up with it very much. my aunt calls me a liar after i admitted that her son molested me a few times. why would i want to bring a child onto this fucked up planet? at 10 years old my neighbor shot my puppy for christs sake.

Though I am UNhappily married to some stupid cunt who is a burden, you'd all be amazed how many of us working tax slaves are secret fans of all the MGTOW stuff. I mean why bash a bunch of young and divorced men for finding their balls before they make another mistake? If you want to help then YOU can take care of some chimps bastard freak oreo kids. At least I'm safe here with my own kids, which is the ONLY reason I don't outright can my early Sr. Citizen, retired cunt of a YF.

Nigger, I see men with stable jobs getting friend zoned all the time so she can go fuck an unemployed guy with a motorcycle.

Women are unaccountable to anyone and they have no loyalty at all. Yes, all women are like that.

The fear from possibly happening is stronger than the veneration from possibly happening. Interesting... I suppose we're not raised to take such risks anymore, or there just isn't enough positive reinforcement for other achievements. It's perplexing.

{{{you're}}} a retard fraud and can't use logic. no {{{roastie}}} understands simple logic or reason. {{{you're}}} just here to shill and pretend you're a born again virgin since you want betabux. go fuck yourself. {{{you}}} are the same as (((them))). a kike doesn't explain why we need to defend israel just like a roastie doesn't explain why we need to marry her

>resent the ones who lied to them.

what? who lied to me? you are one of those who never tried to understand mgtow and just babble.

You're right. What I get with medicaid vs. what I got with a job was incredible. I didn't work while pregnant. I went to the fanciest women's hospital in the state for all of my appointments, pre and post pregnancy. My room was huge, the food was good af, and I got unlimited orange juice cups. I really didn't want to leave.

>MGTOW
>Strength
Every coward has an excuse.

>>I don't want a job because only like 5% are fun.

People need to work, why should someone else provide everything you need to survive for free. Too fucking bad if you don't like to work, you like surviving right?

I put in a half-assed effort in a 35 hour a week job and still make $52k

No need to support a roastie, so no need to try hard.

Multiply this attitude across 50 million marriage-aged men and you have the downfall of society.

Oh no I understand MGTOW just fine. It's psyop to convince beta males like you to not reproduce. That way they have justification to import the 3rd world into our countries to force them to be the new working class to keep the economy afloat while the rest leech and consume. You are convinced that you are liberating yourself but really you are playing directly into their hands. Why do you think liberalism and open borders go hand and hand.

I'm saving up like 30k and making a run for it in either south america or vietnam. Already have a useless degree but no debt, can just get a TEFL cert and teach english if I really had to. I'm not going to participate in this sillyness, its a rigged game both career wise and marriage wise.

>tfw too poor to start family

I've got a decent job and gf is inheriting her family business (fairly successful) and I don't know how we're gonna do it.

There's no way she can be pregnant and run a business

hey idiot. don't talk with me like you are some sort of nigger. fuck off. i have already attained enough financial support to last me probably the rest of my life if I stay frugal. i don't need to work anymore thanks to my ingenious forex trading abilities when I was 23-24. they question was "want a job" not "why don't you have one." get BTFO'd.

say hello to {{{your}}} replacement, {{{{roastie}}}.

Yet tradcuck faggots will continue to blame and shame (and fail spectacularly at doing so) the men who will continue to opt out.
Actually that reminds me, in your eyes the lesser men are removing themselves from the gene pool and giving those who still play the game less competition. So why get upset over it? You should be happy, more women and more long hours at work for you.