It's a great deal, many people would gladly sell their soul for a fraction of what qb was offering

it's a great deal, many people would gladly sell their soul for a fraction of what qb was offering

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/thread/141505501/#141523794_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he offer an eternal loli package? I'd be willing to sit down and talk about that deal.

I'm sure he'll be able to iron out the deal

Problem is, your soul ain't worth a shit unless you're an emotionally vulnerable teenage girl with large "magical potential."

Many people also wouldn't know how the wish system works.

Then, I wish to become an emotionally vulnerable teenage girl.

What powers would you even gain?

Power to become an emotionally vulnerable teenage girl

Ora powerful person like Cleopatra.

My wish is to become QB

You are now the letters Q and B.

Only if you're a no life NEET with absolutely nothing to lose.

I always thought loli-patra wished to be pharaoh. And that all important meguca from the past became important because of their wish. But then did Anne Frank wish for nazi-purges?

She may have made a wish unrelated to the nazis and got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now what I'm curious about is why she still died in a death camp. She should have had superpowers like any other magical girl so what kept her from using them to save herself and her family?

Shut up Kuybey.

She probably died to a witch in a death camp.

What if I wished to be one?

A deal's a deal.

Or became one.

Now don't go losing your head!

hue

I don't get why the girls were so freaked out by the soul is in the soul gem revelation. Kyubei's arguments made perfect sense, it's almost completely advantageous (but maybe he should have warned them not to leave them exposed). What difference does it make where your soul is? And how does having it up to 100m away make you a zombie?

But I'm approaching it from someone who doesn't believe in souls IRL (except as a synonym for "current electrical state of your neurons"), not an immature girl in a world where magic exists

Why? It always backfires.

Daily reminder that QB was trying to save the universe until Madoka selfishly fucked it up

It is not the responsibility of a short-lived species to take care of the far future well-being of the universe

You know that 100/2 is a fraction right?

That changes nothing about your magical potential; also you can't make a second contract.
You can't wish for magical potential; as powerful as Kyubey's miracles are, he can't make something out of nothing.

Isn't that literally what QB was claiming to do? Make something out of nothing?

No, he says that the magnitude of the wish is proportional to a girl's magical potential. Magical potential, although vaguely explained, is a definite quantity.

There are people willing to blow themselves up for basically nothing. Ofc tons of people would jump at the chance to get a reality bending wish at the price of just a soul.

That's why all the balance shit in the series is important. You can't get something for nothing.

what if my only wish is to be a magical eternal-loli?

However, it's only for a select few. Almost all people can not make a contract with him.

Also
desustorage.org/a/thread/141505501/#141523794_4

I knew it! Applecchi.

>fedora.jpg

>Madoka
>Tags: Horror, Dark Fantasy

Could you also say that it's Deep?