What's the best country to move to, Sup Forums? I'm blackpilled to the point of actively hating America

What's the best country to move to, Sup Forums? I'm blackpilled to the point of actively hating America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably not Russia

Just get the fuck out then if you don't want to help us MAGA. Piece of shit. Quitter. Faggot.

Russia's fine if you can stomach fighting muslies from time to time, but there's a catch.

If you're looking for a comfy russian waifu you won't find one in Moscow\St. Petersburg, chicks there are pretty much western whores

Stop LARPing

cmon igor
be positive
like your HIV

Czech, Slovenia, Estonia

you are
mixed.

europe is off monoethnic racial homelands. so

fuck off, mongrel
fpbp

Hey traitor, if you're really that blackpilled, don't bother moving. You should kill yourself right now if the world is too scary for you

and who the fuck needs you 1/64 nigger 1/4 sicilian 1/16 cherokee rootless cut mongrels there may I ask?

czechia i think has the easiest immigration in jewrope
slovenia kinda does its own thing while being very cute
estonia i wouldnt recommend since prices jacked up with the euro but salaries didnt afaik

Go someplace no one remembers.
Like Iceland, Luxembourg, or New Zealand.

I was told Russians were tough mofos, why won't you do anything about this immigration problem ?

This makes me sad to see actual Mongolian hordes in such a beautifully designed...Train station ? I'm guessing.

In Russia, 80 People Die of AIDS Every Day
Sep 13, 2017

HIV kills on average 80 Russians every day and the number is rising, statistics published earlier this week by the AIDS.Center foundation show.

In the first six months of the year, more than 14,500 Russians died from the immunodeficiency virus, the foundation says, citing figures from the Federal Center for Fighting AIDS. This represents a more than 13-percent increase in HIV deaths compared to the same period last year.

Switzerland seems like an alright place.

icerael is a fucking meme
look at their depression and suicide rates
luxemberg is a portuguese colony
niuew zeeland is australias australia
so id recommend new zealand

They really aren't.
1/10th of Russia is Islamic, and they've had so many more terror attacks than any other European/North American country (Besides America if you count 9/11). If that level of terror attacks was happening in America, I'd tell you the pogroms would start.
Also Russia is a member of some global Islamic organization, and Putin recently attended a grand opening of a big mosque in Russia with Erdogan.
Bottom line: Russia is not as based as America would have it believe.

I'm falling kinda in love with a Romanian girl. Any advice? Asking for a friend.

AIDS and HIV are not one in the same and those who die of AIDS are drug addicts or faggots which doesn't bother any real Sup Forumslack in the slightest

Enjoy the third world, you fucking idiot.

Is this the new nigger thread ?

Puerto Rico.

American territory. American citizens. QTs. Race-mixing done right.

Pic related.

You can love your homeland without loving the state your country is in and without loving the philosophy it was founded upon.

Singapore is boring and sterile but there's 0 crime and it's clean. Large ex-pat community would help you feel like you're not in Asia. I did it for half a year, it was OK.

This burger's gonna get Hostel'd

I know that, but these dumbasses have been giving so much shit to Western Europeans for being pussies about immigration, I can't say it feels good to know they have it bad, but at least now they know they aren't any better than us.

There's no where better than America, you might as well try to fix it.

Shut up, roo.

How come every russian Sup Forums poster is such a fucking self loathing cuck. have some pride in your country ivan.

what advice?
western culture hit like a truck here so shes prob not that different from an american girl
"romanianglish" is very common hrre
heck at this point i probably speak
english better than romanian but that prob because od my autism

Fuck off, we are full
Fight for your nation you cuck trash

read up on russian history
russia has brutally kept itself together through war and hellish serfdom

hating america =/= being blackpilled

wohhhh

Sweden

hungry confirmed most redpilled country in yurop

O B S E R V E D

>tiny island
>huge population for the size
>lots of poverty
>just hit by 2 major hurricanes

yeah, great place ya got there

MODS

You should stay away from da gipsy pussy burger. I know how it is, you fall love, you fuck her, boom, you have a kid and you're stuck with Dolores that'll be 300 lbs by late twenties, and can't leave her or her 136 cousins will fuck you up and drag you back to gipsyland

Those are some powerful digits you're wielding Magyar.

czech em

The digits have spoken.

Come back to mamma's home, Tony!
I know you're italian american.

i have never been closer to sexts than right now geographically

>redpilled enough to realize there's something wrong with your country
>runs away instead of fixing it
This is why empires fall.

> R*SSIA IS SO BASED!

fuck off nigger

Preach more brother

Depends on how much money you have, if you're rich, obviously anything outside the Commonwealth, Russia, and the EU. If you have to mingle with the locals and learn the language and that kind of shit because you don't have enough money for a private villa or something, don't bother.

EU is the same everywhere.

Avoid dystopian hypercapitalist shitholes like Singapore.

If I could move anywhere, it would be America, specifically rural America, there's literally no future for any other part of the world (unless, as I said, you're rich so you can create your own world in a country that enables you to do it).

can I come ? i'm not a burger so it should be fine :3

Yeah her English is just about perfect. Pls don't tell me she will be the same as an American girl. I'm looking in other cultures specifically to avoid the trash we have here. Should I convert to orthodox?

>implying any self-respecting white would want to move to your shit hole
there are more whites moving, and wanting to move, to south american and southern african countries than they do to your place.

Is this the secret second Israel?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

>hating your government is hating why self
why are you such a subhuman bootlicker? people hate modern USA because they love the true America of 1920s. same with Russia - it's shit ever since the Nicolas II reign

>at least now they know they aren't any better than us
We are. Most of the muslims either live in their designated republics or are bottom of the barrel second rate trash that doesn't even dare to chimp out, cause they will be swiftly deported otherwise, so they know their place. We don't have muzzies burning cars and rioting like you do.

they are smoke and mirrors. stop being retarded and realize they are rape baby mongrels who only pretend to be tough.

pic related. literally r*ssia

Fuck off Schlomo

Pic unsarcastically related.

Well, fuck.
>"Thats an order Men"

What the fuck are you even fantasizing about? Does she have a smartphone or other kind of internet or entertainment media access? Then she's American, except she's from a poor shithole so she'll be even more materialistic and naturalistic than a typical Western female sociopath.

You people are stupid as fuck.

You spell gypsy the way Romanians do. Why do you hide your flag my dear Guccifer?

That's the Asian part of Russia. Most people live on the European side.

> Uses larp flag
No
We are full

@141556343
>no argument
>namefag
tough luck there, pal.

> B-B-B-B-BUT RUSSIA IS BASED! PUTIN IS SSSO BASED!!

youre the cuck

>Should I convert to orthodox?
kekked hard
religion wont matter if shes not religious
was she raised in romania?
then expect an eastern mentality
which tends to play western memes to the extreme
or you know
talk to her and find out yourself ya dingus

Nobody asked you, Croat. Nobody wants to marry fat, hairy Croats so don't be salty. Have you seen Romanian bitches?? Fuck.

>moscow sub
>asian part of russia

That's Moscow, the capital

That's rough, Ivan.

Sorry, magapede, I forgot r/theDonald likes to have an echo chamber. Tell me, when Trump cucks on DACA, will you cheer at his negotiating skills? I mean, border security and political capital? What a deal! Not only that, but I'm sure you'll tell me that those Hispanics will go on to become loyal GOP voters. All of that worked out well for Reagan, didn't it?

I've honestly never been big on cities. What's life like in the more rural regions there?

I've heard a plethora of good things about Estonia, but they seem far too socially liberal for me. Do you have any knowledge about that?

Mixed from Europeans, user.

We're 62% white and the biggest exporter of cultural immorality in the world. Considering Trump's looking to compromise on the immigration issue, I don't see how anyone can possibly have hope.

I have a few escus in my family tree. What's Romania like and how hard is it to get in?
I'm not a racial absolutist, but I loathe Hispanics.

I know that's true, but I just don't see things working out for America in the long run. Yes, I love "old" America. I've always been enamored by guys like Jackson, Long, Buchanan, etc. but the gig seems like it's up. Demographically it's a mess, morally the country's lost. What's left to fight for? Someone's freedom to be a massive degenerate?

Nice digits, but there's nothing left here worth fighting for.

>QTs
>Race Mixing Done Right

Pic related

>you are
>mixed.

so are you, Putin himself has obvious gook genes.

Where do churkas live? I haven't seen many of them in the city centre or even in the metro. The only ones were uzbek taxi drivers.

>Have you seen Romanian bitches?
Yes, anyone can see them on a camwhore site of their choice.

ha..dingus.

Cool, man. Cool.

>Not hating Jewtin
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/56544.html

>We don't have muzzies burning cars and rioting like you do.

They do. It's just your puppet-medias don't report about that.

It is over. You're right. Yet, it's the fault of the founding philosophy; classical liberalism, and its theological ancestor; protestantism.
There is always hope after collapse.

RUSSIABOOS BTFO

r*ssians are rape baby subhumans. the quicker you realize that the quicker you will stop being a commie faggot. and suck s*alins dick for force breeding subhumans into >>mmuuuuhhhhh rrusssssia

Don't insult me burger

Is that any better

if you are actually considering leaving, id say poland. less terrorism than mainland europe. I highly encourage you to stay here, though. Just dont go to western europe.

Yeah, that's where we met. I dunno, man. Romanians seem to be the better educated of all Eastern Europoors. I love smart chicks.

Poland.
/thread

finally an anti-communist post from aus

>What's Romania like
gyppies tend to keep to themselves so you wont see more than a few wandering unless its an occasion
anything between utter shit and pretty comfy depending on your salary and city
> and how hard is it to get in?
you might be able to claim citizenship through ancestry
or maybe a few bribes since the only thing relatively uncorrupt here is the secret services

Pic is Warsaw, Poland BTW

Yuck, even worse. How the fuck can a fucking FROG be libertarian? You guys are the OG degenerate marxists.

t. the proud son of a Tatar.

We are getting tired of your Russian business Ivan. Say something half clever or get the fuck out.

> actually believing a shill promoting >> muuuuh based r*ssia

Wait I'm not libertarian. Libertarian are the most cucked

I'm a based liberal and I proudly voted Macron, the new Napoleon

If u are a real white frog, sure thing
But if even a drop of moor blood, fuck off

>people hate modern USA because they love the true America of 1920s

Fuck me Ivan you've hit the nail on the head. America today is ass. The only good times for America were
1. America under the founders
2. America under Coolidge

There isn't a single country in the world that offers both liberty and homogeneity

Personally I'm trying to start a new career path in freelance writing content & copy because I hate being a wage cuck & maybe if something works out between us I would move to Bucharest so I can be closer to her & Daddy Putin.

Underrated

Try Poland unless you are a Muzzie, or Negro.