Best mothers thread

Best mothers thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4DnuQOtA8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that scene with umezawa and the mother

Everytime

I dropped this sometime after Ippo lost against the filthy Mexican and was suffering backlash from the fight. What happened from there? The guy couldn't even draw a straight line.

>dropping something after 1000 chapters.

whos this cute schoolgirl

>refuses to watch Ippo box, ever
>doesn't care one bit about his accomplishments despite the fact that it's the only thing her son was ever passionate about

She's a shit

Kirino is the best mom.

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

This has to be added to the kirino GET collage

I'll allow it.

I don't know about the best, but Hayate's mom and dad are the worst parents in Manga ever.

Best mom in all of anime and VNs.

> Sacrifices her entire life to find a way for her son and friends to not die terribly young.
> Was preparing to betray the comically evil government to save Nagisa and Yuuri until someone else beat her to it.
> Tried, and succeeded to keep Yuuri safe and mentally stable in LABO.
> Tried to help remedy his son's mindbreak with family therapy, saving Salyu from almost certain 'disposal' or purposeless death.
> Convinces the FUCK YEAH RESCUE SQUAD to be total fucking heroes.

Kirinofag strikes again

would Sup Forums cherish her as a mother?

No decent good mother wants to watch their child get beaten to a pulp you filthy nigger.

>that one doujin with her
I fapped and then I felt shameful

Deadbeat dad is gonna be a plot point for sure.

She reminds me of my own mother. ;__;

Son of a bitch

That vn was ok.
Kinda dissapointed she didnt hook up with Ukita.
Best character was still Watase or Jun. Also the ending was kinda retarded, didnt the guys in hazmat suits have guns?
Also
Hidint in the water pipe should have killed them, their lungs would be fucked.

I.. agree
she did everything in her power to provide for her unborn child. good mother.

bet the pussy reeks, tho

At least have the most recent version even if it'll probably change soon.

Sasuga

KIRINO A SHIT! A SHIIIIIITT!

> Hidint in the water pipe should have killed them, their lungs would be fucked.

Did you even read it? They went through the intake instead of the outtake for the lake. They all had oxygen, though Watase was using a near-empty airtank.

I still feel that game needed one more route (Route W, like the title foreshadows) following the spirit trying to save everyone, including Nagisa. I feel like it was planned too, they just ran out of budget.

>Refuses to watch her son get beaten unconscious
>Doesn't encourage him to get beaten unconscious even more
>Bad mother

Uh, ok.

And she does care.

damn

I'm all for Kirino winning, but having kids just seems like a bad Idea

Her husband wants that their 4 year old child fights against space Hitlers.

She wants to protect her children and let them have good jobs.

As long as their kids don't have children together, it will be fine. Theres a higher risk of deformities if you have kids with a woman 35 years or older than if you have kids with your sibling. Just don't let your kids start fucking, thats when things take a dive
But given that these kids probaly won't be like Kirino and Kyou, because their parents will probably encourage them to be close so the westermarck effect takes place, there isn't much to worry about

>I feel like it was planned too, they just ran out of budget.
It's never going to happen. They have an extend edition, thats it.
But Remember11 ended with similar issues, far worse actually. Never got an answer.

But as for your comment about oxygen, thats not the issue. I know what they did, thats why they should be dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4DnuQOtA8E

>Route W, like the title foreshadows
What?
Before Crime After Days.
A B C D.
Where are you getting the W?

>not dropping something when it turns to shit

>he liked woli

Wasnt it always shit though?
Lots of sports manga suffers from this, where they are always the underdogs and always winning. Ippo losing atually sounds like a nice change.

Actually I'm not the earlier guy and I dropped it at Woli

I liked it more for the characters other than Ippo.

>open thread for the milfs
>KoG (Kirino of Gets)
What a satisfactory surprise, Kirino comfirmed for not only best imouto but also best milf.

I want to hear more of her seiyuu, her voice is amazing. She did the opening for Lupin III Fujiko version and it's a fucking eargasm.

I think most people hated it because it put Ippo back and since it's been going on for 1000 chapters lot of people couldn't handle it.
That said Ippo seems to have become stronger because of the fight so it's all good.

The lack of consequences is what turned off people. Now that everyone's acknowledging that they can't keep being stupid with Aokimura's talk about retiring to Takamura's eye problem to even Ippo's potentially becoming punch drunk, maybe something neat might happen.

Ever since SnoopyCool fell over though, I haven't really been keeping up.

It's a shame this series is so depressing. Adult Kirino is gorgeous

You stopped at Ippo's fight against Pasta Sauce but not Woli.

Nothing was worse then Woli

The best is having two moms.

>Wasnt it always shit though?

No. It sounds like some shitty revisionist faggotry at work. Ippo has always been the same series since the beginning. The secondary cast has always been what makes the series shine, along with the SOL and drama-centered chapters. Ippo himself being an underdog has never really changed, from a narrative standpoint, even when he became a champion.

>I think most people hated it because it put Ippo back and since it's been going on for 1000 chapters lot of people couldn't handle it.

Which is a stupid and empty excuse, since Hajime no Ippo has always been a great series to read in bulk. The series truly dipped when Itagaki started getting more focus, but that was balanced by Aokimura shitting on him constantly and ultimately building to Itagaki getting his shit kicked in by Imai.

In fact, from the last A-class tournament onward the series has been on a roll, even if Ippo himself had a good match in Gonzales, since it led to him losing.

>Nothing was worse then Woli

Wally is a shitty character, in concept, but gets more hate than he deserves, compared to Itagaki who does EVERYTHING shit over themselves about Wally doing (stealing people's Sunday Punches, being arrogant and making a mockery out of the sport). Even the Wally fight, in all its ridiculousness had a purpose for Ippo's own development, since it was the first serious chip at his nonchalant attitude towards boxing and putting on shit performances.

When is Umezawa going to romantically court her over a period of time that she's comfortable with?

The Itagaki and Woli shit truly was the low point of the series. It's been entertaining after that.

Worst thing about the Woli shit was the implying that Ippo could NEVER beat him after that fight since woli was just 'that' good. Talk about making character OP.

I wish Ippo would man up and kiss Kumi.

The ultimate bullying, become bullied father and fuck his mom xbox kid style.

>Wally is a shitty character, in concept, but gets more hate than he deserves, compared to Itagaki who does EVERYTHING shit over themselves about Wally doing (stealing people's Sunday Punches, being arrogant and making a mockery out of the sport).

the hate from woli comes from the people who were retarded enough to read hni weekly during an ippo match.

seeing a monkey bounce around the ring with a retard bullrushing him for 30+ weeks was not fun. the love taps were what killed the fight, with the ass devastated wolifags being the worst posters in those threads.

>being the worst posters in those threads.

Which is par for the course, since Hajime no Ippo threads have turned to shit, since Rising aired.

With Dynamiteglove.com still dead, Niggerstream's slow ass chapter releases and anime-onlyfags posting their cancerous forced OXYGEN MUSCLES meme the threads are always going to be shit.

>Dynamiteglove.com

*Dynamiteglove.org

As an aside, chapter 1139 spoilers are out. Aoki's new Frog Punch is fucking ridiculous.

>aoki becomes world champ before ippo

>>aoki becomes world champ before ippo

At this point, I can see it happening. Considering his signature punch comes from Koichi Wajima, a former world champion. Since the Look Away also comes from a real life world champion, I'd like to believe Morikawa is going to AT LEAST let him win the JBC or OPBF, for his weightclass, before his career ends.

Though it feels like Kimura will end up never win anything to balance this out.

If they are not at least Japan champs at the end I will be pissed.

>She did the opening for Lupin III Fujiko version

And I'm off to youtube.

>If they are not at least Japan champs at the end I will be pissed.

Aoki becoming Japanese champion goes without saying now, since Morikawa has been really hyping up how much he is, along with comparing him to Shinoda, who used to be the same type of boxer as Aoki. Overcoming a super talent 'genius' like Iga for the JBC seems like the perfect ending for him.

I'm more worried about Kimura, who not only no longer has a real rival, since Mashiba not moved up to Aoki's weightclass, but is literally in line for a world title match. At the regional level, Morikawa hasn't even bothered to give Kimura to fight and has him literally going with the flow, for Aoki's sake.

Only thing worrying me is that they were hyped before and failed miserably. I really do hope they get something done finally instead of just dicking around.
I bet after Aoki story, Kimura gets something to fire himself up.

Except for like, relapse into addiction, keep assloads of money in cash savings instead of buying basic pregnancy supplies like prenatal vitamins, and make a conscious decision to kill herself and her baby instead of seeking treatment at a hospital to see what kind of condition the baby was in after the attack.

with aokimura's track record, it's likely going to be aoki beating iga within an inch of his life and losing to bullshit and being forced to retire, only to come back as kimura's cornerman and guide his friend all the way to the jr. lightweight championship. the groundwork is already there with him having super accurate eyesight and being insanely good at anything that isn't boxing.

for kimura, his problem has been forcing himself to fight at a lower weightclass so he won't have to fight aoki, coupled with being trained by shinoda.

I kind of want that now actually.

Fuck you and your dirty whore from your shit anime. Kirino should be drowned and sterilized.

So on a lark I checked the latest Ippo chapter after not reading for hundreds of chapters (shit was getting boring).

I was pleased to find that Ippo's big discovery apparently is, "What if I punch up and down too?"

Incredible.

>A manga about boxing has the MC adding a new punch to his usual style

Stop the fucking presses.

Ippo takes it to another level with how simple a fuck the MC is, though.

It's more about that he realizes that he can actually do that kind of shit now with his body.

>Best guess for this image: straight shota gif

Thanks google.

lmao

Why must you make me feel these feels?

Easy

That doesn't seem legal.

Who cares

>Ippo takes it to another level with how simple a fuck the MC is, though.

Considering throwing a fucking uppercuts and overhand punches with the Dempsey Rolls is impossible, physically, without fucking your legs up, Ippo adding this after training his body tirelessly isn't him being slow. It's a natural progression for Ippo.

He'd be simple if he never thought of this until Kamogawa directly tells him, but like the Dempsey Roll, it's something Ippo thought to do on his own, after training, even if Takamura has hypothesized the possibility since the Scratch J fight.

>I was pleased to find that Ippo's big discovery apparently is, "What if I punch up and down too?"

It's a big fucking discovery for Ippo because doing that shit without training himself properly has fucked up his legs in the past.

I don't see how you could have read hundreds of chapters of this and somehow missed something that's been touched on at least 4 times since the Sawamura championship match.

Illegal things are not allowed legally.

No one needs to know nerd

SLUT

pic related her behavior

Did Henry/Hikaru have a crush on her?

Stop the rule breaking you homo.

mods don't care if no nipples are being shown

INCEST IS ILLEGAL

Then what are you doing here?

While Ippo moped around like a bitch, my fucking boy Sendo kicked the plot into overdrive. And we got some pointless backstory of Fuji and Shinoda.

I'm here for non-sexualized mothers.

Too bad

Haven't watched it in 12~ years so I wouldnt know

Ill defeat your 5

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN