National Action opinions

I've been seeing these guys starting to creep into UK newspapers and on TV lately and apparently the government has branded them a terrorist organisation just recently.

What does Sup Forums think about "National Action"

Link below is of one of their speaches I found.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdSTibQeQsI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=21m40s
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&feature=youtu.be&t=219
youtu.be/zbbL4l359bo?t=3230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop shilling these kikes.
its so fucking obvious youre trying to market them.

>oh i just happened to find this video!

god damn...

I didn't just happen to find the video.
I looked it up because I read about them in the paper yesterday and got home from work today and saw them on BBC so I was curious because I had never heard of them before now.

theyre jews.
all of these groups are jews.

What do you think they are controlled opposition?
To be fair it wouldn't suprise me.

Mi5 honeypot op

There's a similar group in Scotland I've been seeing lately called Scottish Dawn. It's weird you would never hear about these groups before especially on the TV.

This thread or the group?

Pretty sure they're banned.

But they looked pretty bad. Instead of going the Mosley BUF route they went the edgy hitler german nationalism in britain way.

Also slavros is a fat retard and iron march is shit LARP tier.

Yeah that's why I thought maybe they were
controlled opp because surely anyone serious about bringing back nat soc ideas would know
that they look bad to your average brit.

Then again there's a lot of stupid people going about.

Nazi losers.

Its because the thinktank behind the group are literal edgy retards founded by a fat confused slav who believes the Nazis wouldn't have put his family into labour camps.

Spotted the commie

They were forced to disband a year ago. they were pretty cool. They had a couple of flash demos and marches. also had classes and lectures for their members some of them were on youtube i dont know if theyre still there now. imo the best thing they did was miss Hitler. that shit got so much press.

I really wanted to join but they got shutdown right when I was going to send in an email.

I'm pretty sure the article I read in the paper was about a british soldier being suspected of being a member or something.
I think you are right though in that they were disbanded, at least officially, unless they are just using another name now.

Yes missing Hitler and shouting "14/88 gas the kikes race war now" in public surely gets the average Brit interested in the virtues of Fascism.

btw Mosley would spin in his grave if he could see these retards.

The daftiest of dafties.

Just mention mussies and most brits over 30 will be on your side.

When you listen to Mosley's speeches he's the complete opposite of what was taught about him at school.

I'm of the opinion that Mosley is the only one of the "bunch" who understood what the point of Fascism actually was.

We really need another Mosley if we want to stand a chance today desu. Nobody since has come close and current BUF is almost non existant.

Elements of Mosley remains, even more so than any other of the fascists. Generation Identity is pretty much Europe a Nation.

This is always worth posting.

I was not Hitler’s ally. As far as I and Hitler go, the answer is this. I declared in a speech in 1934, that we could never have any racial policy in Great Britain because we were running a multiracial Empire. The Germans were antisemites and I was not.

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=21m40s

-

INTERVIEWER: If Hitler had survived the war, would you have been in favour of his being tried and convicted for war crimes?

OSWALD MOSLEY: Yes, I think any one who has committed crimes should always be tried under whatever law exists.

INTERVIEWER: And do you think he should have been, or would have been, found guilty?

OSWALD MOSLEY: I have said again and again that the murder of the Jews in the concentration camps was an outrageous and vile crime. While I don’t think nearly so many were killed as are supposed to be killed, that doesn’t matter. Any crime, the murder of any defenceless prisoner, is a crime, and everybody must detest it.

-

INTERVIEWER: Would you say that the wrong side won the war?

OSWALD MOSLEY: No, certainly not. And I offered to fight in the last war the moment the life of Britain was at stake.

-

INTERVIEWER: Would you say it would have been better, or not been better, if Hitler had never existed?

OSWALD MOSLEY: No, certainly better that he should not ever have existed, because his existence led to 25 million Europeans being killed.

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m40s

-

INTERVIEWER: Sir Oswald, do you now, looking back with the hindsight and knowledge of history, blame the Jews or Hitler for the Second World War?

SIR OSWALD MOSLEY: I blame both: Hitler for driving east, before he had got a diplomatic arrangement with us; some Jews, for gradually persuading us, or the British people or government, to do absurd things which were bound to result in war. I was against both mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&feature=youtu.be&t=219

I seem to recall that they became very appreciative of the lad who killed Jo Cox. Before long, they were proscribed as a "terrorist organisation".

I've seen this interview before. Oswald really defended himself well and if this was seen more widely today I think the public would see he is correct. Everything was set up against him and it's so obvious in this.

He really did. The man was way more sane than Hitler and his edgy NatSoc shit.

Yeah these guys come close but their leadership isn't perfect.

"There was an element of hysteria in the Nazi approach to race, which ended in disaster. The racial theme was exaggerated and pushed to extremes. An exaggerated and hysterical view of facts which are true in themselves can lead to an inhuman situation in which things are done which frustrate the very idea it was desired to promote. It is right to be proud of your own race and to try to preserve it, but not to lose all sense of balance and proportion on the subject."

"I am not an anti-Semite. Anti-Semitism is hatred of all Jews on account of their race. I attack some Jews on account of what they do, but I never attack any Jew on account of his birth. I never attack any man on account of his race or religion. If a Jew does something against the interests of Britain or of Europe, he should be attacked like anyone else. He should not be attacked because he is a Jew, but equally he should not be immune from criticism because he is a Jew."

“The rights of the individual were not preserved under fascism abroad, and thereby more was lost, even in terms of action, than was gained. Even in the eighteenth century and even in time of war, Bonaparte said that the moral to the material was as three to one; in the twentieth century, in time of peace the moral is far stronger still. Action and will are both necessary, but both have their limits; action can be too dearly bought, and it was."

Sir Oswald Mosley publicly condemned the treatment of Jews before the war, and afterwards he wrote: "To kill prisoners in cold blood, whether Jew, Gentile or any other human being, is a vile crime. It is inhuman, it is unsoldierly and therefore un-German. Hitler in the final period had no sense of moral law or of the limitations of the will."

"Children running out to meet a stream of irresistible fire erected an enduring monument to German heroism, but not to the leadership which ordered or permitted it." (In reference to Hitler's conduct with regard to the Battle of Berlin.)

The best thing the identitarian movement is doing though is redpilling the next gen. At least they are spreading the message in a positive way.

I don't know. I think they are some kind of nat soc group. Sometimes dress like larpers? You really need freedom of speech in the uk. Good luck bongs.

Depends on what you mean by next gen. They're young, but also voting age.
Young are the ones who kick off revolutions, which is what's needed to end this madness. The existing systems cannot be reformed.

What are you talking about there isn't anything wrong with our freedom of sp-

I just meant they appeal to young people and seem to advertise on social media pretty heavily so they are doing the right thing if it's a revolution you are looking for.

Mosley was such a diamond.

youtu.be/zbbL4l359bo?t=3230

No more Brothers wars.

>that lightning bolt in his signature
i like it.

Didn't see that, that is really nice.