Why are manga protagonists so gay these days?

Why are manga protagonists so gay these days?

Was he supposed to have a huge nosebleed and say he is sorry instead?

No, but I'm pretty sure "creeped out" isn't really the appropriate reaction when you find a sweaty, panting girl spreading her legs inside a box.

There is a point where a girl being forward gets to be too much.

She isn't forward. She's clumsy.

If he has no intrest in the girl then its a fine reaction? Or are you saying men should be horny no matter the girl?

It's a gag manga.

>If he has no intrest in the girl then its a fine reaction
Oh so he IS gay.
You don't have to be so roundabout about agreeing.

he has to be a weak gay cuck or the gags don't work

The face she is making says otherwise, that is not an innocent face.

Normal people are creeped out by dirty whores.

You might have problems if a bit female skin causes you to have an erection.

Remember how gay it was when he kept dropping things for her to pick up so he could check out her panties?

Good times.

You might be fucking gay if a girl spreading her legs creeps you out.

l like how Sup Forums nerds are so disconnected from reality they think manliness consists of being a creepy sleazeball popping boners in the most awkward situations

But he is interested in her, there are several occasions where he oogles her body parts. OPs pic depicts a situation where he should have reacted the same way.

There's a manga along the lines of "I'm the main character of a harem manga but I'm gay" or something like that.

I read it a couple times and it was well worth it. I just wish the name wasn't so descriptive.

She isn't spreading her legs she's sticking her feet out at him and doing some weirdo laugh because she was trapped awkwardly in a box until he opened it.

The camera perspective is for reader benefit. He opened a box and got shoeface.

because you're reading a cocktease/romance-tease manga you dope.

The whole point of it is to string you along holding a carrot infront of you and never giving it to you.

same with that manga about sweets and that manga about the girl in the classroom who teases the boy or that manga about the boy who plays games.

He enjoys her body but not her personality. So he just want to observe.

Is that too hard for you to understand, OP?

>She isn't spreading her legs
They look quite spread to me. Full view of crotch and ass, no less.

>or that manga about the boy who plays games

Wow thats quite detailed

At least 2 out of your 3 examples don't have the protagonist be a homo.

Accurate.

>reading comprehension

>man reacts erotic encounter
>"OMG ALL MALES ARE SUCH PIGS!!"
>man does not react, or is slightly weirded out
>"So what is he gay?"
WOMAN LOGIC

Please go back to where you came from.

Tumblrina pls go

And yet I was still able to figure out which one he's talking about.

Because you keep choosing to read gay manga.
Because you're gay.

Is this true lads? Are we gay?

Well that's his first time meeting her right?

Op's pic is from the end of the second chapter, so yea I guess it is early in their relationship.

I have assumed that we all are. I mean, I asked Sup Forums on what's the tastiest kind of dick to suck and Sup Forums comes up with some answers that showed excellent knowledge of the knob.

hot

Assistant isn't gay, it's senpai who's outright weird. He's also a rather classy man who wouldn't abuse someone who doesn't understand the situation she's in.

You literally can't refute what said.

Holy shit, I think terrified is exactly the right reaction here if she has the power to do something like that.

She is not a dirty whore, you filthy plebeian.

>gay

Would she be a good Assistant (distracting the Audience) while he performs magic?

Well that's stupid, no one would watch his act.

>Nowadays

Is there any reason why you try so hard to prove that you are not gay? I mean your posts consist of "woah that is gay, man like girls, ass and pussy oh yeah" Is like you are trying to convince your self of something.

Despite a lack of permanent agency on anyone's part due to being anonymous, he feels the need to relax his ego by enforcing his heterosexuality to everyone.

Or he's bored. Why else would we be here?

>You might be fucking gay if a girl spreading her legs creeps you out.
Depends on the girl. Also on the situation.

You can have taste, finding every girl attractive means you have low standards.

They're written by Japanese men.

Just fuck already please.

Holy shit I want a cute autist gf like her.
>Never

That's the whole reason magicians have assistants in flashy clothes to begin with.

Tejina-senpai sure does love "performing" in public. Really wish I could catch one of her "shows" in person.

I wonder if she'll get the D in the end?

Those goddamn thighs, legs, and ass.

>That boy covering the little girl's eyes

A true hero we needed. Protecting one loli's purity at a time

What were the conclusions? Asking for a friend.

She makes lewd faces when she's nervous.

i wanna show her a magic trick

but it takes 9 months to reveal

How you make yourself disappear from her life, forever?

Go to the store to buy a packet of fags.

If there were actually girls as clumsy as this one, how long would it take for her to get pregnant? Also, how often would she forget to wear sanitary pads and turn everything into a bloodbath?

Is she really clumsy or just nervous?

Yes.

to be continued

It won't work if she figures out by herself around month 3 or 4.

Why the fuck is Kaede doing magic tricks? I thought puns were her thing.

But by then, it'll be too late

He was all over her at first then just got used to it, like how you originally fap to vanilla, then eventually move on to traps and terrible shit, then back to vanilla. So maybe he'll want to bone her later on.

This needs an anime.

Is there a SINGLE protagonist that has had sex with an interested female as soon as he could? I'm talking 1. they meet, 2. she wants the D, 3. she gets the D.

Is such a thing even possible?

Domestic na Kanojo.

Fucking melons.

That perpetually embarrassed face she has is really lewd.

REC

Yeah but that's a fucking soap opera. I just decided it ended with the chapter with the ring and refuse to ever go back to it.

No one said anything about it needing to be good, you just asked for a single protagonist that did it.

The better question is why is that creature so incredibly sexual.

It happens but it's pretty much always a shit series.

Eye candy.
It only works for dramas.

>elementary school girls liking dicks
>gay
i dont see the problem friends

Well that sucks, are there any others as asked by ?

I had a quick look, on a discussion about it, and there are mentions that NTR is involved in the story, is this true?

>is this true?
Kind of. But it's edgy shit and not a series to take seriously, so it doesn't matter.

>Kind of
How so?

Great series, despite what the others might tell you. The nerd rage some folks have about Ch 24 is ... unsettling, to say the least.

It isn't as though the male protagonist din't pull off the exact same thing a few chapters back. It seems ... a bit sexist that a lot of people base their entire judgment of the series based on that sole chapter, ya know? It gives the impression that the readers of this manga are male supremacists and that infidelity is only bad if the guilty party is female. And before you ask: I'm a guy. Sure, it left a bad taste in the mouth to read it, but come on, the mangaka has to stir up some drama in the series, else there wouldn't be anything to read.

Anyway, the series tries to be original, at least. Unlike many other romance mangas where the protagonists have to wangst 3/4 of the series before they hook up, and then needlessly wangst some more after that; Aka and Matsumaru officially pair up fairly early in the manga, and the manga is more focused on the maintainance of their relationship rather than the building of it. The story is (mostly) light and humorous, with a few rather heartwarming scenes here and there. If not for certain ... aspects of the series, it would seem more like a shounen series than a seinen. Infact, the light tone of the series rather reminds me of Mahoraba, and if you're a fan of that manga, you're probably gonna enjoy this one as well.

Senpai is cute CUTE C U T E

What do you call this autistic archetype?

Nevermind, I got confused for a moment and mistook REC for Dead Tube.

>Is there a SINGLE protagonist that has had sex with an interested female as soon as he could? I'm talking 1. they meet, 2. she wants the D, 3. she gets the D.

KURONO MOTHERFUCKING KEI

Dude what.

Was about REC

Dojikko

Literally who?

The star of Gantz

one of the goat protags alive

>meets a girl
>she disses him
>says fuck her
>another girl is dtf
>he says lets do it now
>they go in the back to fuck
>first girl catches them
>they keep on fucking

Read the whole thing in 10 minutes but it has no plot. disappointing.

Is there any anime/manga that kinda has the same setting? A protag learning to become a magician? I love that shit.

I'd have the same reaction as that guy. Then again I'm not some desperate beta who gets a boner just because a girl brushed past me.

Also that girl is a disgusting fatty and I'm no chubby chaser.

wow user you sure are super cool

It's a comedy what kind of plot do you want?

Huh? You can probably tell by the first missed period and have time enough to still get an abortion from your undesirable scum you retarded faggot.