Is this how friends in Japan normally talk to each other?

Is this how friends in Japan normally talk to each other?

Yes. I heard that love confessions happen by telling the other person they look as beautiful as the moon.

>you will never rape those two and make them cry as you take their first time instead of them doing eachother

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>you will never pry their fingernails off
>you will never cave their skull in with a hammer

>female taking another female's first time

They can use bottles you know

I wouldn't even know how friends talk here, let alone Japan.

>you will never psychologically break one of them as the other watches, then force the broken one to assist you in the rape

ill be your friend user.

>another hibike circlejerk thread
when will /u/ fuck off to their containment board?

I agree, but they usually argue that hibike is anime and Sup Forums is an anime board, therefore they are allowed to shitpost about it here.

Why does the purest form of love trigger Sup Forums so much?

Happens more often than you think during "sleep overs" then years later they realise what they did.

Sup Forums is full of self-insert fags who watch harem shit.

More like Sup Forums is filled with homos and females who watch yuribait moeshit

loud fujoshits

I require proof.

Newfags and shitposters.

lewd

>implying Reina hasn't lost her virginity with sensei

>yuri
eww gross

Because /u/shits destroy every thread they enter.
And it's a damn boring fetish.

>eww gross
a-are you grill

Is it their fault when Kyoani smothers the shower in yuri baiting to this degree?

This isn't even a sprinkle of yuri, it's like yuri frosting on yuri cake but with hetero filling.

When you're reading a thread and you see someone falling for obvious bait, do you think he's a retard or do you just think it's not his fault?
The same applies here.

The same really doesn't apply, at all. One is simply retarded and the other is simply two girls being cute together with yuri thrown in. It isn't even yuri undertones, it's full fucking homosexual.

this is the gayest shit I've seen in a long time

If they're going to go back and try to pair them with sensei and shoe I think that's fine, but I hope they develop the relationship properly. As of right now there is fucking nothing.

No, if you fall for that you only have yourself to blame.
Far before the show started airing everybody already knew that Reina likes Taki, making her heterosexual.
During multiple occasions in the show you see Reina showcasing emotions that clearly portray her love.

She's just an autistic adolescent.

>Multiple occasions
You mean like one? She has way more homo moments than straight ones. Again it's fine if they put them together with who they're going to end up with in the novel, but they didn't even try to develop it properly.

>You mean like one?
When she autistically defends him against Shuuichi.
When she jumps to defend him in front of the class despite being a silent autist for all the show.
When she tells Kumiko she likes him in a "rabu" kind of way.
When she gets yandere at Kumiko because she tells her that she was with him at night when she left her phone.

Off the top of my head.
The only gay stuff with Kumiko is the "love confession", but since when she said the same about Taki she clarified it was straight up love, we can assume that with Kumiko she just said that she likes her a lot, not in a romantic way.

No different than defending a friend, aside from the last two.

I know ice cream hair ends up with shoe in the novel, so if they're going that route they need to develop it better. Season 2 is going to be interesting.
It'll either turn up the homo baiting or do a 360 and go full straight.

>Kumiko says she could literally die and be happy right now when spending time with Reina
100% friendship and not gay at all

>Season 2 is going to be interesting.
As far as I know Shuuichi is non-existent in the second novel.
The romance only starts being developed on the third onwards.
Personally I prefer if they focus more on the music and club-related drama.

I like having romance subplots in shows instead of them being the focus and that's pretty much how this one is.

Well that's okay, I just personally don't like shoehorned romance, there's not many shows about music as it is, so the thought of turning a fine one into another cesspool of shipping faggotry makes me mad.
By the end of the season they just focused on the music so that made me happy.

I don't know, she was just happy that she made up with her after all that time or something I guess.
Nips are pretty melodramatic when it comes to describing feelings.

I was under the impression that no one talks to each other in Japan

I don't think I've ever seen a friendship so homosexual and try to be claimed as straight. I know they like men, or at least Reina does, but it's hardly shown at all outside a few words.

The physical and emotional relationship ice cream and masochist have is love. Maybe it's friendly love, but it's much deeper than just normal friends.

how would they make friends then