Rodrigo Duterte might possibly be the most evil and psychopathic leader on earth

Rodrigo Duterte might possibly be the most evil and psychopathic leader on earth.

>Advocates for vigilante style street justice against non violent drug offenders
>Gives people medals for committing cold blooded murders
>Doesn't support giving non violent drug offenders a fair court trial.

Seriously, forget Trump because Duterte is the real fascist that the MSM is not talking about. I wish that the Philippinos had the courage to stand up and launch a coup against their evil, tyrannical government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLMsOZFz4EE
youtu.be/VfCYZ3pks48
pri.org/stories/2016-10-12/when-half-million-drug-users-surrendered-philippines-authorities-sent-some-them
youtube.com/watch?v=O16JP0YRKv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off. we need a leader like him

Of course the Leaf would be whinging about the Based Duterte.

Are they taking immigrants, sounds like a good time.

Didn't this guys daughter get exposed for a twerk video?

Stop falling for the Jewish lies he has a super high approval rating and he's ridding the streets of drug dealers that ruin peoples lives.

it's a fucken leaf

Hail Duterte and hail his people

Faggots like you need to get over it

Why are there mexican chinks? That's so weird.

faggot druggie urbanite soyboy detected

Hahaha Duts is alright
As long as you dont fuck with him !

>Rodrigo Duterte might possibly be the most evil and psychopathic leader on earth.

Best leader, fixed that for you.

As a Canadian I'd think you'd realize that by letting those people be killed he's actually helping them win.

>Op is a lazy nigger who just wants to smoke weed.
DUDE WEED.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a psychopath. Go back to letting your wife fuck a refugee bull, leaf.

I agree with getting rid of drug dealers, but encouraging citizens to go out and kill them is unacceptable for a leader in his position. He should be advocating for fair trials against all those suspected of committing crimes.

This, people who support authoritarianism are the most cucked in the world

The rule of law is different in these countries is very different, my leafy friend. People don't just get a fair trial and do their time like they're supposed to. Drug lords go to jail and bribe the guards to bring in more drugs and prostitutes and then break out of jail a couple months later, murder some more people, and repeat the process. Same thing happens in El Salvador. Filipino druggies are not Canadian potheads: they are vile savages who prey on the weak, and street justice is the only solution.

>elected leader of his country
>makes his rules and lets everybody know about the consequences
>people still break the rules

>he doesn't like junkies
>OMG a real fascist!!!!!!1111eleven

You're such a beta cuck.

Trump should be more like Duterte. Put a bounty on George Soros' head (among others).

So let's turn to positive solutions such as reforming the Filipino prison system so drug lords don't have such an influence. Anything is better than cold blooded murder.

Rodrigo 'el Muerte' Duterte is based af

>but encouraging citizens to go out and kill them is unacceptable for a leader in his position.

once again

Reform requires votes and elections and a fair, democratic system. They don't have this, as I've said. The road to democracy is paved with bloodshed.

in your face LEAF!! ,,/,,

Sounds pretty based to me.

All I'm hearing from you is excuses. There is absolutely no reason for the Philippines to not have a judicial system like Canada/America does.

Duterte is a god smong men, druggies and dealers deserve public executions.

not a surprise, Duterte is controlled by the Big Zumba lobby (no seriously, drug offenders are rounded up and forced to take Zumba classes on pain on death)

You're moving deck chairs on the Titanic.
Unless you fix the underlying problem (people who are better off dead) it won't amount to anything.

There is potential in every human being to be great and do great things. I cannot say the same about corpses.

vigilantism is a lie propagated by the media. there are really no such thing as citizens going out and shooting criminals. its still your normal incidents of criminals shooting each other to get rid of rivals or payback tp some failed deal. the opposition might be even staging executions so they can blame it to the government, which is possible by looking how fucked up philippine politics is.

>Hard mode he is final boss

You are shitting me and the rest of pol with this one
More like moving deck chairs on the Lusitania

I want you to examine the historical precedents that allowed America to have its current systems

>potential
Yeah, and they lived a life of detriment.
In order to facilitate the establishment of the said democratic system, their removal is paramount, be it by boat or body bag.

or through rehabilitation

It's true. Drug users are required to dance or else die

youtube.com/watch?v=FLMsOZFz4EE

As long as you dance, you live.

Insufficient output to justify input.
Also, rehabilitation does not always work / cannot be done.

you don't know if it will work until you try it

Because spain had yellow fever lol

>Philippinos
>not "flips"
REDDIT DETECTED

I don't know if you'll survive a bullet to the head until you try it.

Are you reading what you type?

>China, North Korea and Laos have Death Camps
>America has fema camps
>Sweden has somalian ghetto's
>We have london
> Germans have germany
>Venezuelans have Maduro

Dut Dut has zumba camps.
He is the most inventive.

spain had colonised and was trading in the pacific 150 years before the royal navy made a westward passage around cape horn. pretty much all downhill from there, though

It's basically this but irl youtu.be/VfCYZ3pks48

>ywn kill gut druggies with bolo's alongside Duterte

wtf are you talking about op stalinism is based

They're not White.

>the most evil and psychopathic leader on earth.
Don't forget that his administration gave the (((Commission of Human Rights))) the equivalent of 20 dollars for their 2018 budget.

Further proving my point.

Based Filipino.

Duterte is the only world leader that represents our "alt right" values...he is brown...Kek is obviously trying to tell us something.

Duterte triggers my flip gf, but I think he's based.

Based Flips know whats up

Duterte is Sup Forums in human form. This guy literally kicks people out of helicopters and kills degenerates whether he's on the side of authority or not.

We sound more and more like a delusional North Korea that's a try a hard but with no nukes lol

>Muuhhh poor opressed death peddlers
>Fighting them eithn the only methods that works is literally hitlir!!!!

Dude is double Based!!
Told faggot Barry sotero to fk off every which way and stay out of his country. Same thing with McShame.

Plus with Africa tier Chinese puppetry

Really wish he was our leader right now

Duterte is amazing. stop being such a fucking faggot.

Druggie killing really is just red hering or a cover up
To make it look like he is doing something

>I wish that the Philippinos had the courage to stand up

But the absolute majority voted for him? They WANT him to be like this.

This leaf meme is fucking real wow

I'd have more respect for him if he didn't have a fentanyl problem.

r/ph should just shut the fuck up.

He allows the killing of drug dealers not users. What's the problem?

flip here when you hear drugs the first thing that comes into your mind might be weed but in PH its actually shabu which is meth that's why drugs is a taboo there

My filipino boyfriend told me Duterte is a Chinese puppet who sold out the shoals in the South China Sea for some gimme dats. It make sense since he keeps talking shit about US. He also happens to be 1/4th Chinese from his father's side. His family is allegedly protecting the big Chinese drug lords connected to Triad. Kinda feel bad for filipinos. They're country will be get worse. Good people but shitty government.

I don't know how but people actually chose to surrender to rehab bro don't believe the stories
pri.org/stories/2016-10-12/when-half-million-drug-users-surrendered-philippines-authorities-sent-some-them

Yeah, sorry, but Filipinos are pretty fond of Duterte overall. One of my close friends lived there until just a couple months ago, and she said the people love him.

He executes drug dealers, and kills Islamic terrorists. Yeah, seems like a pretty legit dude to me.

Also, Filipinos are such great people. They're such tough little mofos, and loyal to their allies. It's a shame we don't help them out more. Like make them a territory again or something.

Yes, while killing people without a trial may not be ideal (for a right-leaning Libertarian like me), Duterte is justified. The Philippines has been a mess for the past 35 years, and drug dealers possess a lot of power in the government. Killing them is the only way to protect the people and start cleaning up society.

Unfortunately, drastic times call for drastic measures. Yes, he encourages citizens to kill them. So what? The Filipino people have been raped, murdered, and extorted by crime bosses for decades.

Drug users should be GASSED.

But the Philippines' problem has always been the corrupt Oligarchs and politicians. There's a huge wealth inequality because of the elites. And as we all know, the people who Duterte is targeting and have been dying are the poor squatters.

I visited the slums in Manila 2 years ago and the poor were so welcoming and friendly. It was disgusting though compared to the more developed, gated parts of the city where the upper class lived.

r u gay

3rd world countries need 3rd world solutions.

Do you remember ISIS attacking his country? No, you dont. Let him work.

yes lets tax the already dirt poor law abiding citizens to appease your sense of justice

ISIS marching to their doom.

Youre wasting your time my dude. He thinks all races are the same

Filipino soldiers vs ISIS with cute female reporter

youtube.com/watch?v=O16JP0YRKv4

When the judges are corrupt you can't have another option

we still have to get them top drug lord smugglers tho

>killing humans is bad!
>flips
>human
And nothing of value was lost

FPBP
Making up leafs proud.

The big issue is there is a money reward for killing drug dealers but you don't have to prove it. So though most killed are drug dealers a lot aren't, but the killers still get paid.