Its official, Star Trek:SJW is gonna suck

tvweb.com/star-trek-discovery-premiere-reviews-embargoed-cbs/

>Ain't It Cool News Contributor Hercules Strong revealed the embargo that CBS has put in place for Star Trek Discovery reviews on Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Porp5v5lLKk
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Symbiosis_(episode)
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Game_(episode)
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Journey's_End_(episode)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping to try to stay above all the happening fags nutting themselves over NK.

Review embargos typically signal a steaming pile of shit. Ostensibly its supposed to be "so nobody releases spoilers or rates it before its really finished!"

The reality is that when you know you have a good product and people are going to like it you dont need to do a review embargo. Review embargos are typically used on big name series where they know its going to suck dick but theres a dedicated enough fanbase that if they can manage to keep the cat in the bag long enough it might trick longtime fans into watching it just based on a big-time brand name.

Can't wait to watch Hillary in Space crash and burn.

they probably know it is going to be slammed by Donald Trump supporters and the Alt Right laughing out loud

All forced diversity sucks. Marvel's comic income is sinking faster than a basic bitch in a room full of black dudes, all because they can't just leave well enough alone. No one asked for a female Thor or a black Iron Lady. No one. And no one asked for Discovery. No one. It's like, fine - if there's a market for something, fill the market. But this is just nuts. This is leftist media oligarchs trying to turn poor blacks and fags into an audience. It's like, c'mon. That's not their scene. You're not going to create an audience by pandering to them. It's never happened... oh wait, Rick and Morty is pander-fi... but aside from that, it's never happened and made any goddamn money, because poor blacks and fags have bigger fish to fry than trying to relive their youth. They don't want to relive their youth, and they're certainly not going to feel nostalgic about a bunch of media designed by and for white guys. It's... fucking brain-numbing. Motherfuckers need to stop trying to force this crap down our throats.

>review embargos
Just like with Mass Effect Andromeda.
Yeah its going to be trash

We Wuz Space Kweens n shiet is already DOA.

Imagine my (space) shark.

this.

diversity for its own sake is cancerous. every time i see a black female in business attire i immediately think "diversity hire". whether thats true for her particular case, i have no idea, but it happens so fucking much it might as well be.

>No one asked for a female Thor or a black Iron Lady
I'm sure SJWs who don't even read comics did.

Yeah, but those cunts don't count. No one reading comics asked for their hobby to get blacked.

Star Trek Discovery
STD
Sexually Transmitted Disease

Make it so

>because poor blacks and fags have bigger fish to fry than trying to relive their youth

By bigger fish to fry you mean smoking weed and taking dick right. Otherwise I agree

Nice digits.

banning reviews and removing comments from news is the quickest way to show "i have no arguments to the contrary of these trolls"

>not realizing the sole value of this media is demoralizing white men who are quickly realizing they are not allowed to have any positive representation in the national culture

thats a kingfisher. they are really fun to watch. they catch fish from the water. if that doesnt deserve praise i dont know what does.

They should just retool that Family Guy Star Trek show as an actual Star Trek show once the real one bombs

I heard it was pretty bad too but actually had some potential at least

Usually anything with massive amounts of SJW shit is usually a force field for directors or writers to compensate how bankrupt they are creatively and can easily use it to finger point the reviewer as racist. I hate how "geek chic fashion" became a thing, I really do.

You know it is odd. I realised most normies who love SJW who hopped on the faux geek bandwagon when MCU and TBBT seemingly despise Star Trek. They never really bring it up when they use other franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter as an identity for themselves. Odd

What are they gonna do if/when they run out properties to shit on? There's a bottom to this sooner or later when the white men check out. No one else consumes enough media to replace white males.

There's always the Chinese market but at that point Hollywood will stop making stuff in English and will transport themselves to Beijing.

Me and a friend have a theory. SJW reviewers are bombarding it with negative reviews because it's too white and too much like star trek and they don't want white people to have things like that so they are trying to tank it. When I watch it, it was mildly entertaining didn't deserve the shit it got.

you can go back

>nu trek

I know Sup Forums well sperg out over a jewish, black, female, vulcan or whatever the fuck.
but honestly it just looks boring as fuck.
like take the worst parts of enterprise and then try to normie it.

Yeah, whatever they're doing, they're not trying to remember what it's like being a white kid.

> he says with a Don Draper image, glorifying the entrepreneurial spirit of the White Male.

they could easily phase out the out of place family guy jokes in season 2 and become a full blown trekclone

Has there been a case where a movie or tv show had an embargo, but was actually good?

In b4 politics?

take this to Sup Forums or some shit. totally irrelevant.

Good, let it crash and burn. Also reminder Dukat did nothing wrong.

That is a a night heron.

But if you complain that SJWs are ruining x, they tell you go back to Sup Forums.

It isn't you fucking shill, this is about forced diversity and muh womenz leaders; a by product of the current political climate.

have a (you), faggot.

>SJWs are ruining x
then stop giving a shit about x faggot

that's a green heron, they are gud burb. They can fish using bait and dont afraid of anything.

they said the klingons are based on "trump supporters" and that the show will tackle current political issues...post stays

This shit is gonna hit the ground at warp 10 and leave a steaming crater of sjw cucks btfo.

Then they'll all cry on twitter that the show failed because white ppl are raycis.

I rescind this comment.
This user is correct

wait, use bait? what?

>But if you complain that SJWs are ruining x, they tell you go back to Sup Forums.
I don't give a fuck about your feelings Nancy. That is why I am here. This is not politics.

>It isn't you fucking shill, this is about forced diversity and muh womenz leaders; a by product of the current political climate.
Please provide proof.
Now that you thought about it, the fact is that there is an embargo against reviewers. This means that nothing said about it is official.

Here is the other sorry fact of the matter. Media generally does poorly with there is review embargoes.

I wouldn't expect a full season. 6 episodes max. You can screen cap this. You faggots are getting your panties in a bunch over something you know nothing about. Fact.

holy shit i just found a video of one using bread as bait. incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Porp5v5lLKk

This was the first indicator the show was trash. None of this is political though.

You can delete posts you know. Check the box, the delete button is on the bottom right corner.

Looking forward to the headlines
>White people are ruining Star Trek
>No diversity allowed in space
>To boldly go where only white males have gone before

They'll also "have a conversation about race" for first time, since it wasn't "allowed" by Gene Roddenberry (the evil racist).

Mad Men was created by a jew to show how evil the white cis men of the 50's were, how actually horrible the "good old days" were, and how the "progress" of the 60's with civil rights and women in the workforce made everything better.

It just ended up having the opposite effect by showing the greatness of white men, the comfiness of the 50's, and the horrific effect women had on the workplace and the spirit of the Don Drapers of the world.

it looks awful.

Mate, I don't think the niggers are an issue with fucking Star Trek unless they really decide to force it big time. We had pretty good nigger main characters if that's any indicator. The issue is everything else surrounding this show, starting with the Klingon Trump supporter bullshit - everything else is kinda apolitical.

They made the Klingons look like absolute shit, and with everything else they are going to fuck up this is going to make voyager seem like a masterpiece

It's a white guy under all that makeup too.

Yeah that was my impression.

Da evil menz!!!! Oppressing the superior womenz and jewz!

are all of the characters brown trannies?

Isn't black face racist?

Holy shit that's disgusting

I'd rather admit that I was wrong than to hide it.

Well, what did people expect? It's Star Trek.

here's the worst fucking thing about Discovery: the nigger main character was raised by Sarek. she is Spock's adopted sister that he and Sarek somehow failed to ever mention.

you know that super-emotional scene from TNG where Sarek mind melds with Picard so that he can gain the emotional stability to negotiate one final treaty? where Amanda, Spock, and his current wife Perrin were all mentioned? funny how he left his little human niglet out.

that Final Frontier shit with his half-brother was pretty bad, this is unforgivable

Safe prediction, iron-clad safe prediction: they will not create. They will restart everything all over again a million times before they actually make sonething new.

It's not that shes black, the actress can't fucking act. Her acting skills are as fictitious as black fathers.

I don't give a fuck who they cast as long as they enrich the story that's already been told.

(((enrich)))

I know that its probably just because of its focus on sjw bullshit but something about this makes me sad. If this is anything like tng, mainstream audience would react the same way. The expectations of tv shows now have political humor and slapstick comedy. It's sad to me that TNG wouldn't have done well if it was released these days

Fuck off you Communist utopianist
There will never be trilithium powered free materials

Wow its like racists knew the show was going to be bad

Really makes you think

If it isn't OTA i'm not going to watch it. Fuck paying for some shitty online service.

>nice digits
What's nice about them? No doubles, triples or anything. What did I miss?

>TNG didn't have political bullshit

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Symbiosis_(episode)
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Game_(episode)
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Journey's_End_(episode)

>Spock has a half black sister
Into the trash it goes

TNG was far left and always was. There was not a single proper nuclear family on the show, why? Because in the mid-90s that was the push to normalize divorce and single motherhood. Remember Murphy Brown after H.W. Bush Criticized their bullshit? It's the same shit in SJW thought as today, you are a special unique snowflake - and since we live in a post-demand economy we do everything for the good of knowledge. It's actually pretty fucking unwatchable to me now.

where's the one with the space trannies and the gay marriage metaphor?

Riker would fuck just about anything.

True. Like in the first episode is talking to Q about the human race, mocking the "old days" when people would fight wars over their god myths.

But on the plus side, no matter how bad the show is, at least it doesn't have this guy on the ship.

cant wait for them to shit all over the lore as well, I guarantee that they will be fighting the borg at some point despite them only being discovered in TNG like enterprise did

Doom 2016, but that's vidya

>Remember Murphy Brown after H.W. Bush Criticized
Dan Quayle

Everyone was having a great time enjoying a new video game and wesley just had to shit all over it.

You are always right Sup Forums

>“I don't mean to sound irreverent when I say I don't care about the die-hard Trek fans,” he told us at an event in Los Angeles. “I only ‘don't care’ about them in the sense that I know they’re all going to watch anyway. I look forward to having the fun of them being outraged, so they can sit up all night and talk about it with each other.”

The worst episodes of Star Trek were the one when they went Full SJW LARPing.

This show has the potential to be worse than Enterprise and that is saying something.

Don't know what is funnier: that he is literally a cuck, raising another man's children, or that he's been friendzoned for decades by this monstrosity.

>5161
>nice digits
What did he mean by this?

looks like winona ryder.

>tfw my dad's been a massive fan of star trek - recorded all the original episodes on vhs
>tfw if he wants to see more he'll have be subjected to this shit

I'm hard pressed to think of a worse character on a good show.

>You know it is odd. I realised most normies who love SJW who hopped on the faux geek bandwagon when MCU and TBBT seemingly despise Star Trek. They never really bring it up when they use other franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter as an identity for themselves. Odd
Because it's space communism with a caveat: those who devote their lives to meaninglessness are shunned and shamed. They can feel free to be worthless and they'll still have access to the replicators for food and baubles, but in order to actually hold any power or respect, it's 100% a meritocracy.

Funny thing is that I made that pic. A bit embarrassed now about the "Quinnite" line but it was during the height of GamerGate and he was sucking her off pretty hard.

>They'll also "have a conversation about race" for first time, since it wasn't "allowed" by Gene Roddenberry (the evil racist).
ARGHH!! Because it wasn't a topic. That's what actually made the goddamn show truly progressive. Put the negress on the bridge and just let her do her job without making a big deal about it because it wasn't a fucking big deal to anyone else on the crew. Don't these retards realize how much more fucking powerful that is than pounding people over the head with whatever message?

Morally bankrupt "journalists" comply with embargo

They already said they planned to make it political, with Trump supporters being evil klingons

Star Trek has had no issue with diversity, I feel like a lot of people here haven't actually watched it. Diversity and unity has always been a theme. Geordi, Sisko, Chakotay, Tuvok, Worf, Sulu, Travis, Harry, all either extremely strong or completely fine characters.

Now, notice I didn't mention any women. That's because there are no good female characters on the main cast in Star Trek. Ever. Sure Seven of Nine was hot but her acting was pretty bad and she was an unpredictable character, if anything a nonsensical liability to the ship. Janeway was the open sore on the face of Voyager. Kira, Troi, and Hoshi were obnoxious, Dax, Beverly, and T'Pol were boring.

Diversity isn't the problem in Star Trek. It's women. And that's why Discovery is going to bomb.

Ya, his character was so annoying. For example, let's send a child to the perv planet; where he turns down his first nookie because he's a good future cadet.

Thanos?

More like...

Star Trek DIVERSITY...

>tng was far left
>first season had a twisted nigger patriarchy that didnt let women speak out of turn

holy shit this, they never needed to go out of their way to point out muh diversity, it was just there and that was it

>those chads in the background laughing at him
>they spent the evening tag teaming that whore and laughing how much a beta weasley is

I wouldn't have minded this as a new race in the series, but blatant retcons like this are fucking shit.

predictable* character, not unpredictable.