This kinda made me reconsider the situation. What do you think Sup Forums?

This kinda made me reconsider the situation. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you think I should starve cause I a bum taht don't work?
>DAS RACISS
Shit, nigger, please.

this is why they're looking to kill whitey. kill the advantaged until only the bottom of the barrel shitskin remains.

>I CAN'T HOLD DOWN A JOB BECAUSE I'M A MENTALLY UNSTABLE DRUNK, WOULD YOU WANT ME TO STARVE?!?!

Yes, yes I would. And I would say it to his face. Fuck bums.

>I've never been able to hold down a job... would you say I deserve starvation and homelessness?
...yes?

When the constitution says all men are created equal it's referring to how the government should base it's policy. The founding fathers obviously weren't retarded. They know some people are taller and some people are shorter.

SMDH Both these niggers are wrong desu

I think that spam is spam even if mods won't enforce posted rules.

I dont get it

Wait, this is supposed to be a leftist cartoon right? What moral am I supposed to take away from this? The bum is right, equality is bullshit and it's his fault he's starving.

Leftists don't recognize that survival in the laws of nature is based upon effort and natural ability. They actually think that if they existed in a natural world they could comfortably survive while doing nothing.

I would love to see a Survivor series where they drop a bunch of Conservatives and Liberals on two separate islands. I would watch the shit out of that.

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

gibs me dat; the post

Thanks for being a race realist OP.

>Bummy black guy trying to drag down constructive black guy

Everything he was saying was cool until the third panel. Its not the first guys fault the bum can't hold down a job.

Don't know why you bother posting this shit, Sup Forums is far gone for you to post some fucking comic, you're more likely to become radicalized by them

FTFY

>Black person who is successful recognized how dangerous free gibs are to someone who actually earns their position
>Nigger just tries to justify gibs

God fucking damn black people quit destroying yourself.

this is how liberals actually think guys

>Can't hold down job due to disability
>Go through proper channels to get help so my disability doesn't stop me from working
What's that guy's excuse

>i can't hold down a job
no fucking shit. maybe that is why you are homeless.
I'm getting tired of this. People don't want to work anymore. They want to be given advantages that make life easy for them. But guess what? LIFE ISNT FAIR. Some people will have more advantages than you. Don't like it? Too fucking bad. Welcome to the world.

Hey look, a communist projecting authoritarian utopianism onto his opponent, imagine my shock.

The point is not for opportunities to be ultimately equal as experienced by those seeking opportunities, it is for those offering opportunities to offer them equally. To demand anything else is to demand that others take total responsibility for an imperfect world, which is absolutely insane, because a massive amount of variety in nature is absolutely nobody's fault.

it's true that there's no such thing as equal opportunity, problem is that there certainly is no such thing as equal outcomes either.

There are tangible things that governments can do that move us closer to treating citizens equally; universal suffrage, free education, protection of civil rights, etc. A government however is not omnipotent, and it cannot ensure that people lead equal lives. No government can effectively count everyone's beans and evenly distribute them, like some sort of godly communist accountant.

Thus a government concentrates on ensuring equal opportunity as a goal/ideal, as it is far more attainable. A government can be fair, even if the world cannot. That said, that doesn't mean that governments can't do more to ensure a more equitable society. Things such as universal healthcare and free secondary education are goals the US government should continue to pursue, as they help society toward a more equal sense of opportunity.

Victimhood is a terrible condition with the assumption of righteousness.

Some people are really that dumb but again, I never made money saying that to people.

Yes. If his government provides assistance for him to get a job and he failed, then he failed in a system with equal opportunity.

>go through proper channels
What would that even be?

>Society should aspire to reduce itself to the lowest common denominator.

k

The homeless guy has a valid point. Equal opportunity currently does not exist. It is the state's role to bring it into existence.

must be new on the job

>le tall only matters for le basketball
the tall control EVERYTHING
overthrow the tall

>Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status

Crawl back under your rock leftypol. Egalitarianism is pure garbage. Some people are better then others, clearly and demonstrably so

I think you and people like you are stupid.
Equal opportunity means everyone competes for everything so naturally the very best at certain things get them.
The tall man plays basketball more often than the small man. The rich guy uses his upbringing and resources to start a business or do coke or both. The commie bum sits on a park bench and hopefully gets shot in the head by a right wing death squad.
This is not only morally right it's the only way it can ever be. Nature itself is after all, a meritocracy. Even if you let the state try to level the playing field they'll just damn us all to mediocrity.

>argues against equal opportunity
>whines about fate
>a bum
Last panel should just be the bum killing himself as the suit guy tells him to just end it.

I missed that part in the Constitution

>I've never been able to hold down a job.

I hear this statement all the time from niggers, and I've never heard it explained. What the fuck does this even mean? That you keep getting fired for being stupid? How is that not your fault? You can work at fucking McDonalds and still take community college classes online, get a degree, and get a higher paying job. Use the extra money and time you have to take higher level classes online and get a bachelors in whatever field you're going for. Congratulations, you now have a degree and work experience.

I actually don't get how the bum segues from panel 2 to panel 3 in train of thought.

What does him not being able to keep down a job have to do with "equal opportunity"?

Sorry if I come off as dumb, but I feel like I just don't get what the artist is trying to say.

Nigga we dumb as fuck.
Shiiiiieeeetttt

>I missed that part in the Constitution
There's more to being Americans than the Constitution, champ.

if you strive I will pull you up. if you don't I will show you the path. if you refuse, I will let you meet your maker, and let God sort it out.

>I'm a filthy useless bum, can't hold a job. Do I deserve to die?
Yes. Yes you do, faggot.

>if you refuse, I will let you meet your maker, and let God sort it out.
edgy ;^)

>muhpda do whu bix nood muhdick

>I've never been able to hold down a job

so you don't do anything productive?

>so you don't do anything productive?
Maybe he has addictions or a disease that he cannot afford healthcare for, thus making it impossible for him to reasonably be able to hold down a job.

>someone with rich parents is born with an advantage
boo hoo. if you work your ass off to be able to send your child to private school, its PRECISELY BECAUSE they will do better in life because of it.

freedom = competition

burdens of the state should be removed. providing even the most menial of labor makes you a boon of the state, the fact that he is a burden should mean euthanasia.

I honestly don't get it and I swear I've seen it before and gotten it. Any newfag with a fresh mind care to explain?

>never been able to hold down a job
And whose fault is that?

B^U

Literally no mention of race in the premise. Stop being a fuckwit.

Fuck

You

>burdens of the state should be removed.
edgy ;^)
>providing even the most menial of labor makes you a boon of the state, the fact that he is a burden should mean euthanasia.
EDGY! :^)

>And whose fault is that?
See

If this made you reconsider your opinion, you should reconsider your suicide. The guy is homeless because he's an asshole.m and nobody loves him. He should just go die like you, desu. Stop posting faggot shit like this, especially on a day that Trump might be going g back on his promises. Else, I might come find you and do you and me both a favor.

LOL this is great

explain why euthanasia is wrong for people that serve no purpose, you can even use the word edgy if it makes you feel better

>And whose fault is that?
Just give me my money!

Explain this. Are niggers developing ideology?

>explain why euthanasia is wrong for people that serve no purpose
Every person has a right to life champ.

It's not up to you whether someone else serves a purpose. That's not something you can know. People serve their own purposes, and sometimes those purposes aren't even conscious.

Why do the people who say the cuntiest things accompany their cuntery with the funniest bendydick cumabunches?

It's some kind of law.

>equality is a myth
wow, they're finally figuring it out. men are not created equal, which is why the white man is successful and the rest fail.

Right, and once you have shown that you are completely worthless, you should lose that right. You were given a chance and you fucked up so bad all that can happen is you leaching money off of people and the state.

No, it's not, but it can be up to something like a government.

>No, it's not, but it can be up to something like a government.
>governments aren't made of people

No, it can't be up to a goverment either. Any government operating on such an assumption is tyrannical.

>Somebody who is tall has a better chance of being a basketball player.
Bullshit to that, ive seen plenty of tall lanky motherfuckers be shit at it.

Explain why tyranny is bad. You can call me an edgelord if it makes you feel better. The potential of the benevolent tyrant is incredible; we need a philosopher king to truly rule.

I just can't believe the argument 'WAAHHH IT"S NOT FAIR!!! WAAHHH' actually wins over a large portion of the population. Why are there so many crybabys?

>Right, and once you have shown that you are completely worthless, you should lose that right.
Nope. No reason for that whatsoever. Your right to life is intrinsic to your being. Nobody can take it away.

yeah a victim complex

who says? god? nature? you? The only reason there is a "right to life" is because the government has given you a right to life, and they can just as soon take it away if needed.

its millennials and shitskins. as a millennial i can sympathize with our struggles. but they both are typically irresposible and grew up with a woe is me mentallity. thats what govt dependence does for you

So the implication here is that there should be a quota for short people in basketball?
The dumbfuck bum explained exactly why we can't go for equality of outcome. You have to choose the best people for the job.

based norge

Made it into deep art, Thanks anons

Equal opportunity does not, and cannot, take into account inborn advantages.
If you want to be a basketball player, but were born short, tough shit.
You're still free to try and fail at it, because you have equal opportunity.

Amputating the legs of everyone taller than you so that you're all of equal height is not equality of opportunity, it's madness.

>born being unable to hold down a job
kek what?

>can contribute, and give a positive economic result ---> should be given opportunity
>cannot contribute once given career opportunity-->whats the fucking point?
algorithm seems simple desu sempai.

You can fix ignorant, can't fix stupid.

well done.

>Would you say I deserve to be homeless?
Yes. I was homeless for years. The entire time I was homeless, I deserved to be homeless. I met exactly zero people during all those years who didn't deserve to be homeless. I remember wishing at the time that the world would be a better place if everyone inside the homeless shelter died, myself included, and even having since lifted myself out of poverty I would gladly make that trade to rid the world of some homeless filth if it were offered to me now.

esoteric as shit senpai

>Explain why tyranny is bad.
A tyranny's rigidity makes it very unstable. Tyranny is a symptom of a dying state.

>The potential of the benevolent tyrant is incredible.
>benevolent tyrant

>we need a philosopher king to truly rule
good luck finding one dipshit