So

Bra is Goku's daughter

right?

Bra is Gohan's daughter.

He accidently teleported his sperm into Bulma.

>stream niggers
>dragonball
sounds right. Why are you on Sup Forums?

Not OP but for popular series it's almost always faster to stream and it's really not worth downloading anything other than the BD.

>for popular series it's almost always faster to stream
what logic is this?

>downloading
People still do this?

If right now I wanted to pick up Super and catch up it's objectively faster to just go to any streaming website and start watching immediatly rather than waiting for gigabytes of data to download.

This thread is cancer.

>literally watching 360p stream
>everythings pixelated with low quality shit

Fuck you reddit niggers. Kill yourself.

>it's OK Vegeta, there's nothing I haven't seen already

what does that have to do with popularity?
and who cares about dragon ball these days anyway?

>and who cares about dragon ball these days anyway?
- Nips
- Spics

>shit quality
>screenshot

Are you stupid or something?

Probably a reddit phone-poster too

All the more reason not to waste download space.

>>streaming 1080p on TV >>>>Sitting in front of a computer.

a/ will never understand this.

Longer series like HxH and One Piece are objectively easier and more space efficient to stream due to download time and available space. That said, if you stream

>pan's transformation was better than super saiyan blue
are we witnessing gohan 2.0?

>2016
>downloading DBS
Series is so shit you might as well stream it.

Wtf is the point of downloading these episodes anyway? You aren't going to watch them again....so why take up precious hard drive space?

>I love watching huge ass pixels bigger than my dong why bother kek

Do you believe "streaming" anime resides in magical space land? You fucking download it on your computer. On your hard drive.

The difference is with streaming, you get shit quality and you can't rewind/replay it proper.

If you're already downloading it via streaming, might as well get something watchable. Not shit quality with no use.

>modern Sup Forums has no understanding how streaming works or how computer work or how to download torrent or why people download

>dragonball
>streaming

Not even surprise. Kill yourself and fuck off back to normalfags facebook or something.

More like Broly 2.0

Okay joking aside I still have no idea what the point of this is anyway? I never downloaded a single anime episode in my life because I know all these episodes I am "going to watch in the future" will never happen.

Fuck I care about ultra good quality? As long as the quality is good enough to see what is going on and I understand the subtitles then I am more than happy enough to stream.

Try being more than happy to kill yourself.

>Fuck I care about ultra good quality?

this is the dumbest mindset neo Sup Forums had achieved

Mods will not delete this thread since he too is part of the cancer.

Torrenting has much better quality and is much more customizable depending on your player. You can also watch in 60fps and watch smoother video etc. with codec packs. Sup Forums has always been very elitist about streaming, but don't pay any mind to it. If streaming is more convenient or preferable to you there's nothing wrong with watching it the way you want to, just don't force yourself to change your opinion to fit in with a chinese imageboard.

>torrenting 1080p episodes and screen mirroring on your uhdtv

poorfags will never understand this

I do this for movies, not moe shit anime

Movies and reality television sure but anime? Please. Honestly I used to download good quality episodes a few years back but I just found my backlog was too long. I convinced myself that in the distant future when I get back to anime I might rewatch everything even that sounded like bullshit.

Streaming:
>wait until someone uploads it (almost always slower than torrents)
>quality of everything is terrible
>every now and then stream dies because the website is run by normalfags who don't know what a variable is
>ads, flash, so much botnet Request Policy almost crashes
>have to find it again if you want to re-watch
>if the episode has been taken down you're shit outta luck

Download:
>downloaded in about 15 seconds (30-60 if the torrent is trash or you are downloading 1GB+ episodes)
>great quality with whatever player I please with my own settings
>can scrub back and forth as I fucking wish
>no ads, no flash, no Google tracking me
>can re-watch it whenever I want at the click of a button
>if I don't want to re-watch it I can just delete it

How is streaming in any way better?

>1080p 40" TV
>shit pixel density
>so far away quality doesn't really matter because you don't see the small details anyway

Watching anime on TV is THE normalfag pleb option.

>downloaded in about 15 seconds

Not in kangaroo land

I go to the website that has the episode, I watch it and then I close the tab. Seems extremely easy and I disagree about the quality. It looks good to me.

You enjoy downloading and I enjoy streaming, I won't continue this pointless conversation.

where the fuck do you live?

>It looks good to me.
>this shit tastes good to me!

Modern Sup Forums is cancer.

>used to stream
>then I realised the disgusting amount of artifacts and LITERAL pixels being shown on screen
>now I only torrent (unless I'm watching a shit series ironically)
It's dragon ball super, who gives a fuck, if you are watching it at this point it's definitely not for the plot quality or image quality.
>I want to look at Poop in 4k HD
Why?

>I like shit and I will continue consuming it

Yep and I will continue to do it. Your angry little remarks won't ever change that. I never downloaded a single anime episode in my life and won't ever do it because I see no need for it.

Norway. Assuming the average episode is 400MB, about 25MB/s, which is a pretty common speed in European countries, Japan/Korea, or US cities. It can't be that outlandish a speed.

I have 500Mbps (62.5MBps) down but torrents rarely give me more than 30MBps.

I advocate for torrenting but at least be realistic when listing the pros and cons.

>I'll continue to eat shit and you guys can't do anything about it!

Speak for yourself, 15 seconds for an episode is not the norm.

Instead of saging or letting this shitty thread die you guys rather argue with some newfag straight out of MAL.

To be fair, if its a popular series and its currently airing, hes not that far off, especially if your internet is good.

Quality aside I am meticulous about my hard drive space. Downloading episodes of a show that I won't ever watch again is fruitless.

>posting in green text means im angry

welcome new fag, now out you go

I live in Italy.
It's like the third world country of Europe.
I don't know other countries, but 400 MB in 15 seconds is fucking fast here.
It takes 2-3 hours to download a 720p episode, if I use up my band on that.
Streaming takes 20 minutes to load a full ep.
Guess which is better FOR MY SITUATION?

No I find this place to be quite interesting, I will continue to enjoy my welcome.

No, she is Beerus's