NOKO FIRED AT JAPAN

Get in here!!

pscp dot tv/w/bImzhzFEWUVYVlBscWxtS2d8MXluS09Wd2tMV3p4UpsGJTw80OsqOqo6061oaypG8bNsyNkCEVIPfvLHkls2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTkCY
pscp
rt.com/news/403380-north-korea-pyongyang-missile/
youtube.com/watch?v=yTM_CQWjf0s
dprktoday.com/index.php?type=2&no=241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/RTkCY

Mccain and Comey paid 100k for the fake pee pee dossier

archive.is/RTkCY

archive.is/RTkCY

I don't understand why the continued temper tantrums every time kimmy throws a missile. Stop crying about it or do something, this retard cry baby faggotry is old as fuck. Pathetic.
OMG HE KEEPS DOING IT, WAAAAAAAAAAA! BOO HOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wrong video
pscp dot tv/w/bIm1ETFEWUVYVlBscWxtS2d8MWxER0xrb05WZE1Lbcv5TCd40N5zCkjMunZf-ULc6c8fzLpc0B30fn6jsNR1

At one point Japan is going to respond full force and then the shit will truly hit the fan

WAR?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WW3 STARTED?

Im starting to believe that north korea doesnt actually exist.

rt.com/news/403380-north-korea-pyongyang-missile/

They can now reach Guam, or at least so it seems.

Oh FUG checked

NK isn't real

>I don't understand why the continued temper tantrums every time kimmy throws a missile
This is how China negotiates trade. That's all you need to know.

...did you also check the flag?

I really don't understand how Japan can stay this 'calm' for such a long time now.

them d i g i t s tho

WTF I DONT WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

im sure the military high ups are having a fit

ww3 now? shit

No they won't

youtube.com/watch?v=yTM_CQWjf0s

"We're already at war, sir! ... We must nuke them now!"

Yes, but still..

Are the Japs really waiting for NK to finally bomb the mainland?!

you got suitable digits to go with that picture, pic saved btw, thanks for upping it.

but user, we have always been at war with Eastasia

NK can't do shit

But oh well time for war guys
Buckle up for a wild ride
Hopefully I can at least rape asian women and get away with it like the troops in vietnam

hope this is real, it gives us an excuse to hit him with some tomahawks

Because it is America's Job to protect Japan after World War 2.

Can we just nuke them already

Because NK could stomp Japan 1v1

Here's another

6 Chengdu J-7 just started from NK flying towards USA.

Source or kill yourself

Or was it Eurasia?

What and have only 1 out of 3 do damage?

Oh no literal soviet garbage

no, because GUESS WHO DECIDED TO HAVE THEIR CAPITAL RIGHT NEXT TO NK
THAT'S RIGHT, SOUTH KOREA.
you know, america's old fren? old frem who doesn't understand 'help your allies 101'

How much tomahawks does 7th fleet have total

In most of our countries, murderous, pedophile, rapey and other illegal thoughts are generally not punished as long as they stay thoughts.

You cannot preemptively destroy a country because you thought they'd attack you. Or well, you -can- but you'll be the bad guy. The reason so much propaganda exists in regards to NK is because someone is trying to justify offensive action against it.
>muh provoking fat Kim

I can live without Samsung

They don't have the fuel capacity to reach Japan unless it's a one way mission.

U WANT TO KNOW WHY NOKI DOES THIS ? THE FUKING NIPS ARE SO LIBERAL KEKS, NOKI KNOWS THE NIPS TOO CHICKEN TO DO SHIT! FUK U JAPAN! BE THE FUKING LOSES U ARE!!! CAPITULATE U FUKING PIE FACE SLANTED EYES RICE EATING FUCKS!!!!

So, empty rocket shells are now a threat? This is silly.

Soviet garbage gets you into space.

Tomahawks are for soft surface targets.

Nuclear Tomahawk on the otherhand you might have something.

SLS will be using American made rockets sweetie

HoLY SHIT I CAN CONFIRM THIS

THIS JUST HAPPENED

dprktoday.com/index.php?type=2&no=241

FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

FIRST ON Sup Forums

The solution here simple. Kim and his nuclear spergfest are just symptoms of the real problem: globalists using America's military to uphold their shadow empire. America should pull out of SK and Japan, let east Asia figure things out as sovereign nations and not globalist pseudo-vassals. This is only a problem to anons who have only partially deactivated the globalist conditioning. Don't believe me? Try and come up with a retort that isn't "but the economy".

here's another

So is this legit our is it our version of WEWUZ?

also to put things into perspective

FUKING NIPS!! U WANT TO KNOW HOW JAPAN RESPONDS TO NORTH KOREA?!?! WATCH FUCKING WHALES WARS!!!! FUCKING GOOK FACED, SLANT EYED, PIE FACE FUCKS CAN'T EVEN WIN AGAINST WHITE HIPPIES ON YACHTS!!! DIE JAPAN!!!

so how do you really feel?

Cock

This shit is literally an act of war. How long do we have to sit by and take it?

Fucking glass the lot of them.

I call bullshit. It's just a tactic to scare the population. There will never be an attack on the US or Japan. Scare tactics is still the game.

So what, there's like 50 people living there, and they are all pacific mexicans anyway. They should die for the good of the mainland.

Will the actual rocket engines be american? Even SpaceX uses russian engines.

America and Trump won't do fucking shit about it. Kim Jung Un could fly over and rape Melanoma Trump and cuckfag Trump would just say..hurr let's negotiate with them.. wahh China won't help me reign in NK. Trump is the biggest paper tiger that ever lived.. talks big about "fire and fury" for NK then tucks his tiny dick between his legs and scurries off.. talks big about bulding a wall and has not done a goddamn thing about it yet.. talks about repealing Obammycare and zero has gotten done. He should just give his commieblock slut mail order bride wife to Kim and call it a day. Worst president ever.. the ultimate cuckfag.

>north korea lauch a nuke
>call it a happening

>he missed again

wew lad. I guess that about sums it up

>Kim launches a missile
>while Japan launches GUNDAMS
Make it happen, Japan.

Fag

God I fucking hate these stupid gullible niggers that reply to those useless fucking Donald drumptf btfo threads I want my comfy Korean happening thread to be top priority even if it's a nothing burger