Lets have one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_E0wbdZZKRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a reason you know

quite a complex bait in comparison with a normal one

You are almost two seasons late, user.

I don't think you should be here.

I am being completely serious now. I've been lurking for a bit but I don't really get why OPM is looked down upon on this site.
It has one of the best animations I've seen and a very good OST.

Surre, it doesn't have a complex plot or have an interesting protagonist.
But that's the joke isn't it? He's supposed to be a boring normal person.

Enlighten me Sup Forums, is it just that many "normies" like so Sup Forums has to hate it?

>Enlighten me Sup Forums, is it just that many "normies" like so Sup Forums has to hate it?

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.

Enjoy your stay and try not to believe without thinking when some user says "that popular anime is shit"

there were a lot of threads when it was airing, you just missed em. people hate the show because its popular and because its predictable to the point of being ridiculous, but i liked it a lot, and im not alone. a lot of anons just hate fun

I think /r/anime would be more suited to your "mindset", friendo.

Licenseless rider is the most heroic hero in the Hero's association.

It makes for some very good action and animation, but it's played so straight it misses the point of the original source.

It's not THAT bad and it's not that good either. The main reason that threads about it aren't accepted here (same usually goes for most popular shounen) is because the fanbase of the show is fucking cancer.

Are you guys saying that even one OPM thread is not allowed? I thought you can discuss anime and manga here.

Non Non Biyori is a better anime than One Punch Man.

I'd rather read the webcomic
Lurk more anyway

The way OP formulated his thread and openly admitted to being a newfag is the problem.

It's not looked down upon, it's just followed the classic Sup Forums pattern for series.
>Series is barely known, begins to pick up steam
>anons jump on in droves helping make it more popular
>anime comes and brings in new fans, old fans are upset and turn on the series
>it becomes shitposting chic to talk bad about it
>people who have never even seen it re-shitpost comments

>you just missed em

I think thats a problem.

So many other shows, even after they ended, still had threads. Why should OPM be any different?

Also the show is less cancer than Umaru.

>anime comes and people realize that it's actually shit and only reddit likes it
ftfy

This is a meme anime. Himouto! Umaru-chan is a much better anime.

OPM gets threads when the webcomic or manga updates, but the anime discussion has run its course.

>Enlighten me Sup Forums, is it just that many "normies" like so Sup Forums has to hate it?
Correct. Remember that Sup Forums is still on Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is still the internet hate machine. This board is a pool of negativity because it's inhabited by NEETs with an unjustified superiority complex. I like to think the accusations of shit taste are just tomfoolery, but I'm starting to believe many people here are serious about it.

This negativity and elitism results in a lot of hatred, hatred for anime that's bad but also hatred for anime that's "too popular". You'll also notice that therefore Sup Forums is a lot more likely to condemn an anime as bad as label it as good, in fear of being called out for their shit taste. The only exceptions are anime Sup Forums agrees are good, like Code Geass (which itself was popular with "normies" though, but that was a long time ago so I guess that makes it okay).

Don't feel bad if Sup Forums labels your taste shit or tells you to go to reddit. Keep in mind that these people who shit on One Punch Man and Attack on Titan are the exact same people who think Love Life is a masterpiece.

Nice shitposting attempt, but how do you 'realize' a series is actually shit if it's already a series you actively follow? If anything you'd just hate the adaptation.

>the anime discussion has run its course.
Doesn't hurt to have anime discussion once in a while. When someone has seen the show for the first time.

Also it was fairly recent. Lets try to have a good OPM thread. Its not like it appears everyday.

No it's actually shit and the old fans didn't realize they belong in reddit until the anime adaptation.

>anime adaptation brings in cancer aka reddit/newfags
is it not acceptable in your mind to hate something that brings in unsavory folk?

What's the name of that big black guy that hasn't fought yet?

I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to get a discussion going but it'll be hard to make it happen, a topic helps.

Every series on Sup Forums has shitposters because people want to shitpost. It doesn't matter what the series is or how popular it actually is on Sup Forums, there will be shitposters.

Your new stepdad.

No, it isn't okay to change your opinion of a series because of other people who are fans of the same series. If you like a series then like it, if an anime brings in bad posters to the threads then just stop browsing the threads and continue enjoying the series.

Sup Forums does it all the time so I don't see anything wrong with it.

>I don't really get why OPM is looked down upon on this site.
It's not. Most of us loved watching One Joke Guy. People just hate posters like you. Well done baiting everyone or something.

>a topic helps.

Alright. here's a topic -

What did you like the most about Saitama? Also, what is the best explanation for his strength? aside from the parodic nature of thge pwoer

For me, I felt that Saitama was pretty much a Superman analogue/pastiche. Characetr like Goku and Kenshiro are often considered the Sup Forums version of Superman but Saitama, to me, is a helluva lot closer.

Considering his power, I speculate that he's a reality warper. Much like The Sentry and the Plutonian (from Iredeemable)

One Punch Man
more like
One Yearly Update

Fuck you Murata

If Sup Forums doing something is your measurement for if it's okay then you have much bigger problems in your life than whether or not to like OPM.

I honestly didn't see the appeal of it.

>Also, what is the best explanation for his strength?
Train too hard. Broke limiter. It's that simple.

It's kind of like powerpuff girls

Weekly monster that never wins

Saitama is a japanese Bugs Bunny who happens to punch someone once instead of tying their rifle barrel in a knot. But you can't see past that and just want to post WHO COULD BEAT SAITAMA!>? That's the reason OPM threads get shitposted to death.

Monster of the week has been around forever and is really common.

something is obviously not right with its fandom if other series like overlord, galko, and attack on titan at least have open threads everyday.

its as if anons purposely allow the opm threads to 404

Who hype?
youtube.com/watch?v=_E0wbdZZKRc

Attack on titan is in a similar place where there are only really active threads with new releases, it just gets released way more often.

>Lets have one.
There is literally no reason to have one.

Why are you double quoting? Who are you quoting anyways?

This. OP should just join the circlejerk in DBS threads instead.

>lol it's just humor
Can't wait for this series to get the shonen jump treatment so i can laugh at you faggots.

I think that this training caused a mutation af his body, that made him lose his hair and become a monster like the other, because in OPM, being obsceced by one thing and doing it again and again transform people into monster.

Saitama trained during three years everyday to become the strongest being, so he lost his hair and become the most powerfull creature in the entire universe

Let's have a Mob psycho 100 thread instead.

no, there are at best two threads of that show and they often times reach their post limits everyday.

granted their threads are full of pairingfags they still get along and have discussions

I feel bad for the MP100 fans who are gonna catch so much hate from the hivemind simply because of OPM. I'm really looking forward to the anime.

>Normies
>Sup Forums is one person
>Samefag

Kind of elavorated/10

Now you can go back to Sup Forums

There are plenty of times where there isn't a thread in the catalogue.

i doubt it. MB100 is different from OPM and they're using ONE artstyle for the anime.

It being a ONE title is enough to get some shitposting, maybe not to the level that post-airing OPM is getting, but the in-season threads are gonna be peppered with it.

What the fuck is DBS

Dragon Ball Spic

I'm not having an argument about this

my main point is if other already done shows and ongoing mangas effortlessly have threads up to this day, then there is a reason why opm anons let their threads 404 whenever there's a thread about

It's probably going to be the best animated show of the season, it's definitely gonna get a lot of shitposting..

I don't think its a matter of beating Saitama.

I just wanna bask in how interesting Saitama's power is, theoretically. I think he's a potential reality warper - he trained so ahrd, he literally borke reality.

It's all a dream. He was actually killed by the first monster he met

is that way, son

>there is a reason why opm anons let their threads 404 whenever there's a thread about
Yeah, because there's nothing to talk about when there are no updates.

I'll give you something to talk about.

Sonic best girl.

I felt sorry for his balls

there are still threads when one or murata updates

Fubuki is built for _______

>these people who shit on One Punch Man and Attack on Titan are the exact same people who think Love Life is a masterpiece.
BTFO
T
F
O

Love live is a meme show. You don't need to watch it to like it.

>a meme show

>mobage
>vidya
>phone vidya
>list goes on
It's a meme franchise.

Fubuking.

Do you know what a meme is?

Too many shit posting fuckwads.
It's good. We want another 12 episodes. We'll probably get them. Life is grand.
But Black Lagoon never, daily reminder.

>a meme show

Back to Sup Forums with you.

Not what you think it means.

Why haven't we've been getting updates for like 3 weeks already?

Is it true that Genos is Saitama's waifu?

mob updated, ,check the website

>Oh there is a new vidya of love live
>proceeds to play it and know the franchis without watching the anime
It is what I think it means.

>thread about a bad anime

You guys should make threads about good anime like K-ON! instead.

The moment we're at now must be the worst time to never update. Beyond the fact we're getting so few pages, we're having ton of fights that are just teased and doesn't happen. Looking at how LinLin got WASTED offscreen, I feel like all the other martial artists won't get any better. i'll be so fucking mad if we don't see WDM's.

It's kinda like the last arc of Mob, but all the fights are skipped and we're getting 15 pages per month a best.

he acts like he is, but that's it.

Do you think the one in Lord Boros's prophecy that was men't to be his equal was supposed to be Garou? but he got to earth a bit to early and ended up fighting Saitama first?

It was ok, but it wasn't the messiah of anime like most people seem to spam. OPM has gotten more anime only watcher residual threads since the anime ended than Rakugo, Uchouten Kazoku, Tsuritama combined, all of which are better.
It just comes down to over saturation, a viewer base of people who don't really watch anime "because it was better in the 80s" and those faggots that just have to bring up OPM in every fucking thread because "ONE PAUNCH XD".

The prophecy didn't even say he was supposed to meet his equal, just an opponent that will allow him to not get bored in a fight, whether he ends up winning or not shouldn't matter.

Could be either Saitama, Tatsumaki, Garou, "God" or even something else really.

Murata's and ONE's slow progress killed the OPM threads, there isn't much point in creating one. Someone should dump Garou x Saitama again, that shit was hype.

Dumpin mini comic

ONE has been always like that and the webcomic was never a priority, but It feels like Murata suddenly doesn't care about OPM anymore.