You have 10 second to be edgy mc

You have 10 second to be edgy mc
GO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGrwxroDQro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tch...

filename worth a chuckle, but dunno how to play the game.
If you mean one liners mine would be 'Don't need your help'

Nothing personel kid.

I'm not your friend
You will never understand me

Get away from me, annoying brat

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel kid

Them...
I'm not like them...
I'm.... different

I won't stop till I avenge my parents.

Any variant of "I don't need friends; they just slow you down". Some type of nihilistic, friendless philosophy that Japs love.

And why would I save a trash like you?

Nani mo shokuin, kisama.

*cracks knuckle(s)*

*transmutes behind you*
*unsheathes AKatana-47*
psshhhh yourself, kid

I will win because I have friends

If I worried about the ants I step on I'll never be able to walk

I do this in RL too. Am I edgy yet?

You might be an autist user

In english plx i can't understand chinese XD

Nothing personnel damnit

Nothing...

The Flash yet again wins.

personnel kid.

*Unleashes a storm of D A R K N E S S all over Sup Forums*
psh.............it was personal kids......
*takes out katana and shines the light into your eye* jehehehehrh

I'd really like to see an Sup Forumsnon's face as he types this crap, it probably looks ridiculous.

I could do literally anything and the faggot Sup Forumsirgins infesting this board will try to trivialize it by calling it edgy. If there's dark themes they'll call it edgy. If there's blood they'll call it edgy. If it's not all about little schoolgirls doing boring shit and pretending to be lesbians they'll call it edgy. Someone will call this post edgy. Sup Forums can no longer tell the difference between Guts and Coldsteel the Hedgeheg because Sup Forums told them there wasn't a difference and for some reason they believed it.

Ow the edge

Don't cut yourself on that edge

this.
Nobody gives a shit about edgy outside of Sup Forums

Something is only edgy when it's needlessly dark/angsty. Like This shit was probably only done to make the character seem more "badass", or even "terrifying", but really he just comes across as a silly chunni that's seen too many horror movies.

Heh. Bring it on...

Tch everyone in this thread are faggots.

They don't understand what it's like to truly live on the edge. No one does.

But Guts is pretty edgy
>Black cloak
>Loner
>Impractical weapon
>Edgy demon inside him
>Cursed
>Scar

Know your place

say that to my face and not on the internet.
see what happens.

*tips kabuto helmet*
*unsheathes katakana*

Power lock deactivate. You don't look too happy to see my power in its true form, huh?
Too bad that's the last thing you will ever see in your pitiful lad, kiddo.

*slaps main gril*
"Can't you understand that they are monsters?! They killed my family and.........
Coexisting with them is impossible, and the only thing we can do right now is exterminate them!"

>MC is half human half demon
>MC is fighting some villain
>the villain says that humans cant defeat him because he is too powerful
>the MC yells: WATASHI WA NINGEN JA NAII!!
>cue japanese linkin park
>the MC uses his edgy demon powers to defeat the villain
>MC looks sad because he let the demon side control him
>the love interest runs to him shouting "MC-KUUUUUNN!" and tries to hug him
>and the MC is all like "DONT TOUCH ME!" and pushes her away
>the love interest looks shocked and the MC has a shadow over his eyes because he is so fucking edgy
>then the MC teleport jumps away and the love interest is left alone
>it starts raining
>her tears mix into the rain
>"b-baka"
>MC is teleport jumping and all you can see is his face and speedlines behind him
>he says something edgy like "sorry, love interest-chan, I would only hurt you"

He's got a good reason for being those things though. I don't know about the black cloak, but wearing black doesn't instantly make you an edgelord.

I will avenge them desu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

8man finally went columbine, huh?

> Black cloak
> Scar
How does that even contribute to being edgy?

>walks really fast behind you (it practically looks like teleportation for everyone else but me)
>breathes heavily
>hits you with the hilt

Don't do this again, okay? =^=

Except he has a good reason to be the way he is.

>Black cloak
He has to constantly fight at night
>Loner
Last time he was part of something they were all brutally massacred.
>Impractical Weapon
Fail to see how this is edgy

If he was just some faggot who wore dark clothes because it was cool, then I'd agree with you. But there's more to his character than that.

Edgy

It doesn't. The people who call Guts edgy are either baiting or don't know what it actually means.

pssh, nothing personnel kiddo...
*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
*bisects you vertically 10 times*
*bisects you horizontally 10 times*
*kicks your 100 diced pieces apart*
only the strong survive in this world, like my idols Hitchens, Stirner and Rand have all tught me
o-oh MC-kun please fuckme
no, i have no time for pre marital sex from a 3d whore such as yourself
*flips up cloak*
*stops time*
*walks out of room and resumes time*
youll forget me 2 oned day.....

Horishittu this is edgy

I WON'T STOP UNTIL I DESTROY EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

Nothing personal kid.

This sounds like Ao No Exorcist

Even his weapon has a purpose. How else is he going to hack through apostates?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGrwxroDQro
Nothing personal kid.

All this edge, I want o kill myself.

I'm an average schoolboy with average looks

Pshh, let me assist *unsheathes beyblade*

b-but you tell me you love me

>kill yourself, normalfag

psssh... people are all stupid... I don't need anyone they just slow me down

so ... annoying

>your pitiful lad
Oh fuck do you know about the basement shota?

Kill yourself OP

So where's the line then? When does needlessly dark become needfully dark? Where does an edgy character stop being a silly chuuni and start being a legitimately disturbing and horrifying being?

I agree with you. But there are some stories that attempt to be dark and brutal but come off as "edgy"

The question of a newfag

But I played P3MC as a dork.

And the answer of a fagfag. If you can't respond properly then why even bother?

I know what you mean, I've read several of those and they always come across more silly than anything, but is the key to writing good edge really just as simple as writing a decent story or is there more to it? That's what I want to know.

When the dark and disturbing character is well written, and their actions aren't just done for the sake of being dark and disturbing.

heh do you really think I care about a child?
i'm only interested in his powers unlike you... how pathetic...

So in your opinion would you say it's impossible for a character who's evil for the hell of it to be a good edgy character?

Light isnt edgy then

All of you are nothing but mere mortals, acting as your life is worth anything. You fools do not know the true wrath of hell that I have suffered! Now begone or I will unleash the wrath of Pandemonioum on you!

It's just a prank bro

I think it's more of understanding why the character is angry. Take Guts for example, he's pissed the fuck off because of the environment he grew up in. He has had the worst shit done unto him so his anger is realistic while others just to seem to overreact to the shit that happened to him.
>Character's parents die
>REEEE I hate the world and it's inhabitants, nothing can spare me from my anger!

Everyone except some hot IRL girls hate my guts in this MMO I play in even though I'm the best player in the game.

That's not edgy. That's just shitty shounenshit drama.
Edgy would be if after the love interest hugged him, he raped her while laughing and tearing off her arms, legs and eyes, only to murder her at the same time he cums

I dont need friends. Just power and darkness.

You forgot the part where he finds the tallest building to jump on top of and scream to the heavens because of the unbearable emotional pain of being a monster he has to deal with that no one understands but him.

Again that's just shitty angsty drama

The irony.

>Unintelligible muttering

Yeah, I can honestly say anyone who doesn't think Guts has every reason to be as dark and angry as he is clearly hasn't read Berserk, but there's also a point where a tragic backstory tries way too hard and ends up being retarded. You know, stuff like "I WAS RAPED AND TORTURED FOR A MILLION YEARS IN HELL WHILE DEMONS RIPPED MY INTESTINES OUT AND FORCED ME TO KILL MY LOVED ONES THEN BROUGHT THEM BACK TO LIFE SO THEY COULD MAKE ME KILL THEM AGAIN EVERY DAY THAT'S WHY I CARRY THIS PAIN AND LONELINESS IN MY HEART BLAH BLAH BLAH" bullshit like that. If you've ever heard of the manga Trash, the whole thing is similar to that. Even though the characters have reason to be edgy as they are, those reasons are so over the top they end up being funnier than anything. Yet strangely there are many characters who endure about as much suffering that are very relatable and come across as realistic instead of childish despite how they might behave. I wonder if it's merely personal bias or if it's moreso in the writing, can't quite seem to make full sense of it.

What's the fucking difference

Harry potter is pretty edgy too by that standard.

Winrar

I am blind not deaf

I can SO relate to Sasuke Uchiha.

For me
Shitty angsty drama: The characters act extremely depressed and sad for no reason
Edgy: Dark shit like rape, murder and torture in extremely gratuitous levels for no apparent reason

So anons here don't like edgy.
You prefer the opposite, normalfag? :^)

Reasonable enough. I suppose if a half demon character is crying because of his dark powers he's not necessarily edgy, but he is a colossal faggot.

I have walked on this path long enough to know. My friend, head my advice and finish this needless strife. I-I have only these meager seconds to tell you that

ive closed my eyes to the light and only see darkness, we're no longer friends next time i see you ill cut you down.
°Looks at you coldly°

DON'T TOUCH ME

wait..so flash steals a dudes speed & traps him in his own body and puts him on display? this is why western superhero comics are fucking retarded