Can Germans be redpilled?

>Be me.
>Turkish roach guy.
>Invited to a home party.
>Met some German Erasmus Students.
>They all support Martin Schulz.
>I tell them, that if I were German, I'd totally vote for AfD.
>There is this middle eastern guy, who calls himself German, because he was merely born in Germany.
>I say he's not German, because he has middle eastern roots. (not blonde etc)
>Get called racist.

Many of you might believe that this thread is a bait.
But I assure you, this is not a bait.
I'm not even German, I'm from roachistan, true.
But it made me feel really upset because believe it or not, I care about the western civilization. So my question is, can Germans be redpilled?
What does it take to redpill Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsVdKSd6DY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, they wont ever. Its too late.

You can't redpill a whole brainwashed nation bro it's over

Never judge a country by college leftists.
Schulz has no chance even by optimistic estimates, that alone should tell you that the cunts you met there were a bit "special"
The other thing that should tell you that is that they went to fucking turkey of all places

Germany is already dead

>Schulz has no chance even by optimistic estimates
Yeah, because Merkel has nationwide support despite being the sole responsible for the rapefugee crisis. You're really making a great case for Germany here, mate.

It'll take death on a massive scale, something that threatens an entire nation at once.

What that will be...who knows.

Its a shame. When i was younger i wanted to move to Germany, or Europe even just Denmark. Its all gone to rot. Im stuck here.

yes of course, the propaganda machine has to work non-stop in oder to keep national identy at minimum (the american and english did a great job at destroying whole nation identities or in case of my country, build an entire new one which does not indetify with germany at all -> to prevent an anschluss).

take controll of the propaganda system and things will get better

this people are literally on the false side and not in a morally way but in a pure logistic and biological way, their opinion is not based on real facts only their group mentality keeps this shit alive

not logistic, logical*

Es tut mir sehr Leid, mein Bruder.
I mean, true. But there's this saying in Germany. "Wie Gott in Frankreich leben".
If you have Euro, you can live like a God in Turkey.
I know, you have truly negative feelings against Turkey. You have every right to feel that way.
Schulz has no chance, true. But the fact that people are supporting him annoys me.

>here
where?

Why would u want to get genocided

You're probably right, my brother.

Literally heard a German from Hamburg say that he wishes that when a crime happens in Germany that it's a German who committed it so media can bash how criminal Germans are and put refugees on a pedestal. He also said that sacrificing the lives of a few Germans is OK to save the lives of millions of refugees. I want to get out of this country ASAP.

Brother, believe it or not, there's actually a difference between Turks living in Turkey and Turks living in Europe.
I really want you to remove those vermin. They can neither adapt to European culture, nor Turkish culture.
I fully support your cause. Just ask the Moroccans. They don't like Nafris. Ask Italians, they don't like Guidos.
It's the same here.

USA. Sue me for complaining but Im sick of this dump. Id love to move to a country where you can live outside of a city and not be surrounded by the most ignorant idiots on the face of the earth.

I heard that people from Hamburg were nutcases.
How is Bavaria? Is it better than most of the other states?

wow what the hell happened to our own flesh and blood first then the others?
Did you guys really fell that low?
My heart goes out for you bro.

I wish I was a Turk so I could go to cool German house parties and get Germans to talk to me without mentioning Trump and hating my guts

But i think trump is a great guy

go be a house nigger somewhere else cringelord

I wish I were an Ameircan, who lived in a trailer, drank beer all day and owned shit loads of machine guns listening to Mr. Alex Jones.

haven't i told you to fuck off house nigger

living the dream here

>its the turk uni student that can speak German but never been there
Is that you sweetie?
Hello baby

Germans can't be redpilled. Their nazi shame is too great, and too recent a history.

Even Berkay is better than those housenigger subhumans who became cucks for European white subhumans.
i wanna meet up with one and beat the living shit out of him.

Ayy, merci viemals mein Brudi!
Wie geht es dir?

bok kokuttun etrafi laik anasini siktigimin gavadi
siktir git avrupali ol cok seviyorsan Türk deme kendine

Naja es geht
Dir?
Wie is uni?
Haste me gf?

STFU faggot
Your jelly of our brotherly love

bu poldeki altyaşlar bu alagavadların beynini nasıl yıkıyor anlamış değilim. bunların beyni var mı o da bir soru. açıp 2 gram tarih okusa (osmanlı da değil ha bildiğin türkiye tarihi kurtuluş savaşından 2016'ya kadar) en büyük evropa düşmanı kesilecek bu laik

Mir geht es gut, mein Bruder.
Alles geht gut. Du bist der einzige, der mich als "Brudi" gennant hast, oder? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=hsVdKSd6DY0

House niggers will be treated what they want to be so much when the day of rope comes.

>Your jelly of our brotherly love
i don't care about him personally i just hate houseniggers with a passion. you also probably do that

houseniggers are as bad as wh*Tes, I have a story of meeting one before - thankfully when I beat him up his housenigger training taught him to just take the beats like the submissive sissy he was

my niBBa

my ZENCİM I popped his wh*Teloving ass

Good on ya turk im telling you guys whether we like to admit it or not the middle easterners and their hatred for the zog might be the most valuable ally for the struggle of the white man.

we will never cooperate with crackers we will only continue to dominate you as you bow to the BLACK BULL masterrace

see fuck whites and their subhuman race

>Schulz
The SPD is crashing and burning hard.

So, is Angela Merkel going to win the election?
Or has she already won?

Goddamn if all of you turks were like this guy and not like this faggot
I wouldn't have nearly as many problems with you guys

>Why not all Turks are houseniggers??????????
dumb amerimutt

Says the turkic anatolian arab mix

says the sperm coctail of 60 peoples

It's illegal to be redpilled in Germany.

ignore it, it is a subhuman mutt and doesn't deserve attention from the leaders of the foodchain

60 people who are whiter than any of your ancestors

who the fuck wants to be white whites are subhumans

benim zencim oku bunu ya
cap his ass if you're going to do anything, but don't give it attention, that's what mutts feed off of

Cmon man

tamam son kez reply atayım bari
pic related

iyi post

>His ancestors castrated nigs slaves
>BBC posts on the internet
Must've been the offspring of the rare one that avoided his parts snipped off

Only hope is brown people defeating Israel and killing the kikes at the top
The Halalocaust

>What does it take to redpill Germans?
Herd mentality. the beginning is hard but once you established a "redpilled" group of people with public attention they will continue to grow. A lot of people are also silently redpilled due to strict laws regarding the free speech memes. A lot of people talk about how this country needs another Hitler in private but say something like this in public and get jailed. The government is currently doing everything to prevent a coup and a civil uprising. Wonder why?

Yes Germans can be redpilled, but they can't fix their country it's pretty much over for Germany.

TURKS are BLACK BULLS you disgusting wh*Te subhuman, never reply to a BLACK BULL again or we will cut your balls off and serve them to the houseniggers

Roach, I feel for you.
>You are on an island of woke in a sea of lemmings

Weimar problems breed Weimar solutions

Merkel is going to win but our only nationalistic party is basically cucking every single coaltion except one. The one coalition left (Merkel+Schulz) would simply crash both parties with no survivors if they would govern another 4 years.

i truly believe to save europe the national states must remove their non european minorieties
however, i fear the people of these nations are not ready for it and will not ever be

true Germans wouldn't ever party with a Turk, Middle Easterner or any non-Germanic. What you've met (if you did) is a rootless trash with German DNA. I wish they would have stayed in Turkey

Moи poдитeли poдилиcь нa бaлкaнaх.
Я чyвcтвyю ceбя тaким oдинoким.
Imagine being the only ethnic Russian in Chechnya. That's how I feel, every single fucking day.

Probably the most right-wing and conservative area in Germany. They vote CSU all the time

Germany has always been retarded

I have more German blood than those leftists scums you met.
Also, Germans function on herd mentality quite a lot, so you need to get a group going without being completely silenced and it'll only grow if shown in a decent light to other people, or most will just show their true opinion once and for all.

Most old Germans are conservative, some younglings are just brainwashed by the media to think that black is good and multiculturalism is the way to success. Look at Israel - its a fucking mess, and look at any other shithole with multi-culti - all these countries are torn apart.

again, true racial partriots don't go to Turkey in company of Middle Eastern friends. did you expect uncucked Germans when those came as a MULTIRACIAL GROUP OF LE FRIENDS?

shit + water = shit

you are not German at all, Emile Maurice

Am I actually being insulted by a slav? Do you know your place in the chain?
Go back to living like a complete mongrel under one-man rule for the past 400+ years, fucking imbecile.
And its not because you chose to live like that, its because you're all dumb mongrels who can be so easily controlled by weak men.

finally a roach with some sense

Do you guys have an Ethiopian problem?
Can they do Aaliyah? Is that the problem that you're referring to? Also, love Harit Sadad.

Being an American is a state of mind turkbro, a recognition of individual rights and a willingness to stand up for them. The world does not need individuals now, a time will come where we have to unite under one banner and face the marxists

>An Amerimutt talking about sense
LMAO

you are being insulted by a racial German, if that makes you feel any different. but for what I care Jew = part black = full negro = subhuman
jews are 2-6% negro, arabs 7-22% negro. it's safe to say that Israel is 99,9% Ethiopian

>What does it take to redpill Germans?
The only way you'll ever see redpilled Germans if by taking a time machine back to the 1940's

Let the germans die off like the idiots they are. They are hypocrites and a retarded fucking country who should not have held power in the first place. Let the infection spread and mongrelize all of them, the rest of Europe will look and see what happens, or not. Honestly, i've stopped giving a fuck about northern europeans because they are all children, they choose to ignore their problems and that those problems affect others. I've stopped giving a fuck because migrants and terrorism have never set foot in my land, and never will.
>inb4 bcuz ur not white and rich
We aren't snow niggers, but we are white. And we may not be as rich, but we are definitely not poor. Guess its a blessing after all you dumbfucks. If you fetishize so much about snow niggers go and die with them. Where i live we still have a culture and order.

Turkey is neither white nor caucasoid
white subhumans do not associate us with you

>snowniggers
>coming from a Portuguese subhuman that elected a fucking Indian as Prime Minister
die in a ditch, moortuguese animal. 22% of your population lives abroad.

you have no far right

commies everywhere

gypsies everywhere

pardos and other scum from Latin America everywhere

go LARP somehwhere else gitano mauro

>because Merkel has nationwide support
No, because other parties don't have any support.
Nobody likes Merkel, people just like others less.

Whatever you say boris. Notice the list didnt include you? That's because you're even more sub-human than snowniggers and actual niggers.

My fucking house was built by poor russian sub-human illegals. I paid them a fraction of what I would usually pay because I was kind enough to give a russian nigger like you a job, to build my fucking house. So shut your malformed slav mouth and lick my balls. You seem to admire my country like most of you russhits, no other country would take in you pieces of shit so you come here instead, and I admire your people because they know their place, they come here and build houses for their masters.

You're the european version of china. nobody takes you seriously, youre a joke. With a joke government, joke economy and joke people. You're shit, we only acknowledge your dumb existence when your mascot decides to invade another russhit country. You will always be seen as inferior no matter what you do. Im not even larping, just saying the obvious truth.

>portugal has millions of jobless people
>the portguese youth fucks off to white countries to work there
>moors hire russians instead
jesus christ, you deserve to collapse you greedy bastards

Don't mind the paid whore, they've increased the number of posters a couplee times recently. How many posts are visible at once 10000? Hire couple thousand prostitutes and there is no quality left to see. It's a cesspool at this point - you were too damn strong and got destroyed.

Your post is incoherent.

Bide your time. Take stock of your own. Hold faith in the righteous.

You're being overrun by paid whores who increased in numbers 4-fold recently and mods are not on your side. The board is shite at this point, ya? You're not talking to a genuine person.