What is Ichimatsu doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/K2tP8
pastebin.com/DQFwHzwy
youtube.com/watch?v=AIpIeyElpBw
twitter.com/F6_osomatsu5/status/731938833864871936
anime.eiga.com/news/102561/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Celebrating the kidnapping of his brother because he's a piece of shit.

Being the best boy

>overanalyzing gag anime
This is so fucking retarded, holy shit

please put "osomatsu" in the subject line when making threads so it gets filtered properly, thank you!

I like how Ichi's analysis doesn't really fit him but if you google the things they point out, you get different results that actually sound more accurate.

I wonder if he was freaking out internally. Probably not but after EP16 I can't help wondering how Ichi was doing in his head in every scene.

That's Osomatsu fanbase for you.

You're aware that it's a translation from an official magazine article, right?

It's official and from the fashion magazine spread, what you gonna do?

Besides, I'm not really sure it's supposed to be a completely cut and dry psychoanalysis of the characters as much as it's supposed to be a fun way to write about palm reading using the characters.

Because nips love that kind of superstitious stuff.

My thoughts exactly. People need to start learning how to use the goddamn subject lines.

Since I've been led to believe a lot of the people visiting these threads are general fags and crossboarders myself included I would've hoped that people had some basic fucking mastery of that.

It's official? Even worse. So apparently the fans will eat anything they come up with.

Sasuga Japan.

Same reason why we keep getting specifically IchiKara merch as bonus merch, they know how to exploit their audience.

So tell me again why is this thread more acceptable than the one last night that actually had a subject and a discussion question?

it's not, don't bump it

This isn't a general. If you're unsatisfied, create your own thread then

Then why did you replied before or didn't complained about letting the thread die?

I saged in both.
There is nothig to talk about now.

We've had POV from all of them right? It's funny how much different Ichi's is. Hope we get more in season 2.

inb4 discussion of his fat ass and the things that go in and come out of it

Your favorite Matsu and your mother are hanging off a cliff, you only have enough strength to save one.
Who do you save?

My favourite matsu. My mom's kind of a dick, to be honest.

Hello Squid Friends!

Mods keep banning us from /vg/ but we will never leave! Come join our fine group of artist proudly displaying NSFW art on bluetext boards. This is our version of a sitin! Come sit with us! Squid ya later!

None of my business. I'm only at this cliff to throw myself off it.

Are you guys going to throw a buck GB's way? Even though the goal has been met it would be cool given the work she has put in.
Also is anyone working on the fullbokko heroes? I'll gladly typeset if someone translates.

My favorite matsu wants to die so mum. Win win.

> /ink/ spam is happening outside of v and vg

Aw geez.

My mom. Matsus are too shitty to die.

Choro does have an ahoge he just brushes it down. Someone make them stand up again since it seems to bring happiness.

Why do they make these deep analyses and potential character development stuff, but then turn around and say "don't waste your time analyzing these characters?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about how they use the characters, because I know it's a silly show, but I don't understand why they keep trying to make them complex, only to discourage fans from analyzing stuff afterwards.

Remember how some magazine said that Choro would start reading BL doujins a become a fudanshi? It's that kinda thing. It's not written by the Ososan staff, just a speculation by the magazine's staff to make people buy it.

Wasn't that just irino saying it was a waste of time? I remember the creators putting some effort so the characters are not so flat but they don't go overboard with it only tease it.

I don't really see this as complex, they're pretty much saying things that we already know about the characters.

'Cause that was the opinion of a single VA, and even then it's been met with some criticism.

I'm somewhere in the middle of the road. The series would suffer under the weight of too many in-depth meta analyses, since part of the charm is that there are few rules and everything is loose and anything can happen, but...

It's also a disservice to throw out any notion of complexity. Fans kinda love the sextuplets because, probably as a completely unintended consequence, they're extremely well rounded and nuanced characters with lots of good and bad aspects.

That was from a spread featuring fan speculations about what episode 24 might be about.

Canon status depends on who wrote it and I'm 90% sure you're right in saying that the Ososan staff have nothing to do with this. Besides, the actual tone of the writing is speculative.

It's based on their already existing characteristics and it's probably also a way you can compare your hand to theirs. Japanese school girls love this stuff.

Looks like he's sleepwalking, thinking he's in Michael Jackson's THRILLER music video.

> It's based on their already existing characteristics and it's probably also a way you can compare your hand to theirs. Japanese school girls love this stuff.

This is exactly what it is.

My hands are closest to Karamatsu's.

The magazine itself had 26 fucking pages about palm reading unrelated to the matsus. They probably did the matsu palms just to tie it into the main feature of this issue.

Don't bother taking it seriously.

How can there be a line straight up the middle of only Choro's hand, and it isn't commented at all? This bullshit is bullshit!

That's the mark of Chorofappyski.

Honestly, like said, that looks like a load of bullshit in many ways. It's already a speculation anyyway but you can just look up the individual meanings of the things they pointed out or drew but not commented on.

Kara confirmed to have gone full chuuni and ruined all his chances at life.

And Oso wants him to stay like that so he doesn't look as bad in comparison. Truly the best nii-san.

Wrong Matsu.

The other may be wrong but no matter what that will never be the right matsu.

Would you trust this cop with your life?

I don't know if I should comment on the pigeons or on those fucking guns.

As I promised, I translated the doujin which was posted a few days ago. The one where Oso fucks everyone. I apologize for the inconsistent SFX translations, I just really hate translating them.

imgur.com/a/K2tP8
pastebin.com/DQFwHzwy

Name another Matsu that has dressed as Michael Jackson.

>guns
For a second I didn't recognize who it was but of course. And white pigeons too.
Out of all the designs we've seen so far which one would you like to see animated?

God bless you, user!

finally found first 44 episodes of cosas de locos to download.

Can you give me a link, user? I wanted to watch them to relive my childhood, but that youtube channel is slow as fuck.

Honoring Kara's disappearance with a dance. Just how Kara would've liked it.

Fuck now that you mention it I'm pretty sure he would have complimented Ichi for those sick moves

Thanks for your hard work, user. That was a great read. Hopefully someone takes the time to typeset this.

What the hell?
>Your unique aura of isolation will appear mysteriously charming to women
>Get rid of all these things that makes you unique
>Just change everything, Ichimatsu-san.
How mean. But on the other hand didn't he do all those things at the end of Rental Girlfriend?

He would have danced with him if he was there.

Newfag that didn't read the faq.

Totty confirmed as shit.

Choro confirmed as superior and a cute. A CUTE! No need for shitty Totty.

Which Matsu would be bestgrandpa.

>This isn't a general

Thank you so much, you are the best user.
will you translate niisan motto as well?
I'll get you a doujin of your choice if you like.

Is he crying air bubbles?

My mum is 400 pounds
Jyushi king of default victories

ok give a couple of minutes, user.

there it is tinyurl(dottt)com/jjzqslx

eps 1-40 81-86

Yes, I can translate that one as well. I'll probably finish it next weekend.

That's really wonderful.
I'm one of the buyfags that gets doujin and other Matsu junk every month. I don't mind at all to get you a doujin of your choice. So let me know what you might want if you do.
Pic related is April's haul, nothing lewd that month.
>sage for blog

>My mum is 400 pounds
Are you serious?

Holy hell, I'm going to die of jelly. Do you live in Japan? I'm assuming because you already have the fanbook.

>sheehrt

Nice.

saving Ichi sounds like a waste

Are you the one who did the scans of these doujins? If so, thank you. Also nice collection.

And thank you for the offer. Anything with good on-model art would be great, though I'm particularly fond of KaraIchi. If you do buy anything and scan it, I'll definitely make sure to translate it.

the amount of jealousy i am feeling is unreal i want your collection

actually i just ordered choromatsu and jyushimatsu plushie keychains/mascots so i'll post pics when i get them

Glay - Hyakka Ryoran
youtube.com/watch?v=AIpIeyElpBw

dat boi dabbin

I'm horny.

Which Matsu would you fug?

twitter.com/F6_osomatsu5/status/731938833864871936

I don't, I pre-order most stuff and always use EMS. I do have a friend that picks me up other matsu goods for me in Japan though.

I am. No problem at all.
>That spoiler.
I'll do my best to pick you out something nice then.

Literally sny of them

Slut

thanks you so much user, I love this doujin and love Oso being the top with all his brothers

What are they gonna do? Pave another shortcut?

anime.eiga.com/news/102561/

Salaryman CD? neat.

jyushimatsu is so cute

All Matsu?

>Kara and Ichi would both be popular with girls if they just dressed better

Just the bonus gift for preordering all the drama CDs. I think it was mentioned in a thread a while back.

> Ichi
> would be popular with girls if they just dressed better
Impossible.

How the fuck does mastering yourself to be an otaku a good point? I do agree he should be more confident and not worry so much about what people think of him.

Thank you for the translation.

Thanks anons!

I hate how confident they make Jyushi at being the only one to get laid. If that were the case he would lost it a long time ago even before dating the used goods.

He really is the only one I expect to have a normal future.

do not bully the whore