You guys are hypocrites

if you tolerate sneaking in food to the movie theatre, you can tolerate the democrats sneaking some illegals. you guys are stealing from the movie theatre owner and we dems are stealing from the government, fucking sort yourselfs or get used to it.

Using that logic only means that the movie theater didn't have proper security to ensure they can over charge for their shit.
The only thing they are getting extra money out of me is that large as fuck soda because I can't enjoy a movie with a dry mouth.

Furthermore
>Going to movie theater that doesn't also serve good food with unlimited refills.
Stop going to shitty movie theaters.

>I have to pay for people's movie and brought in candy

Wrong.

>Liberal comparing politics to the movies
Here we go again.

Does the bag of skittle claim government benefits and work illegally?

Ah, so sneaking snacks in to save a few dollars is the same as sneaking voters over to save a few dollars on labor.

LMAO what a fucking stupid argument. Get the fuck out of here and come back with a better one or something, how embarrassing

$5 in snacks is the same as millions of illegal immigrants defrauding entitlements and draining taxpayer money in a country already drowning in debt

What if I liberate movies off of bittorrent, thus avoiding the movie theater entirely?

OP why are you such a nigger, please explain.

I just pirate movies online and jew the jew you fucking jew

you steal if you don't buy anything? What if you don't bring anything into cinema but still don't buy?
The prices in cinemas are retarded.

you are paying for off country manufacturing of that bag of skittles, that's the same as as those benefits you talk about

Is this seriously your argument?
Snack food at movie theaters?

I do whatever option doesn't make kikes richer.

The government has no money you damn asshat!
Where in the hell do you think the government gets it's money from moron.

Quality shitpost. Take a (You)

>americans can't bring their own snacks to cinema

Kek

I don't tolerate sneaking in food at theatres or illegal immigration.

You deserve a (sage)/for this terrible post,nigger

Liberals live in fantasy land full of ideas propagated by the media, Hollywood, and millionare actors who have ZERO idea of what it's like living in the middle class. While I would like to call OPs implication that conservatives actually resort to this level of degeneracy, however small, completely false, I'd like to mention that the comparison itself is retarded. This is definitely a slide thread

>current year
>going to the cinema or theatre or putting money anywhere near jews

i can't believe you, ever heard of the proved he ho haven't sin throw the first stone

I don't tolerate either though. QED

Have you ever of a stroke? Cause I think you just had one. Go take a few aspirin or an anti-depressant.