Honestly haven't heard Sup Forums's opinion on the Netflix original - 7 Deadly Sins

Honestly haven't heard Sup Forums's opinion on the Netflix original - 7 Deadly Sins

Worth the watch?

Manga is better than the anime, but the anime is pretty good too.

it's not a netflix original, I don't know why they brand it as one

search the archives

It's your run of the mill shonen.

Yes? It's very fun and entertaining.

>Netflix original
Fuck off

>Netflix original
How gullible do you have to be to believe that?

Right up till the point where the pig started to tell the power levels of each character.

It's all downhill from there.

I liked it a lot, and I usually hate shonenshit. Give it a try and then read the manga

it was incredibly mediocre

Save for powerlevels not mattering at all in like any fight after that.

But I guess shitposters gotta shitpost.

I like the Commandments and Escanor.

You don't like it anymore?

Sage goes in all fields
Fuck off, Reddit.

Well that's what it says on there I have no idea otherwise

I lost interest in the latest arc but I'll get into it again someday. There can only be so many tournaments or "diane loses her memory" episodes

Pretty sure it's because it's distributed only on Netflix here, including the dub

Tournament ended few chapters ago

The tournament takes a huuuuge turn for the unexpected though so there's that

Then fuck off to reddit, you don't belong here

I found it getting progressively stupid, but I guess people who eat shit can't see anything but shit.

>Honestly haven't heard Sup Forums's opinion
another rec thread pretending to be discussion
>Netflix
is this bait?

Fucking download it you subhuman Reddit trash
Don't give localization companies the time of day. Fuck off and die.

Holy fuck did not realize that the email field is gone. FUCK

Why do you think i called you gullible? You're a fucking retard for believing them.

I agree, you should stop eating shit.

Arrrr ye pirates

If a series is ruined for you by a character mentioning power levels then battle shounen is not the genre for you. Changes literally nothing about the story other than giving the readers a measuring stick.

The animation is nice but they cut out numerous worthwhile scenes for no good reason.

I honestly just don't even get WHY the author chose to do it, though. It's just tacky and lame. Why? What does the story gain from everyone suddenly standing around the sidelines listing off numbers every time a fight starts? It doesn't make it look cool to say "Wow, character A has a power level of 3000 but B is over 30,000!". A lame artist and author would do this. But Nakaba has already proven he's great at showing, not telling. His fight scenes were already a lot of fun without needing to dumb it down with this nonsense. There's just no point to it.

>What does the story gain from everyone suddenly standing around the sidelines listing off numbers every time a fight starts?
This doesn't happen, power levels have barely been mentioned since they were introduced and rarely if ever during fights. I already said what power levels are for, a measuring stick for the audience. If power levels bother you stop watching battle shounen.

I read the manga a bit. It was fun for awhile but I lost interest. It's neat having the main characters be overpowered from the start but it loses its novelty after some time. Series does have some neat villains though. The art style is definitely nice as well.

>I already said what power levels are for, a measuring stick for the audience.
Apparently your reading comprehension skills need some work.
"A measuring stick for the audience" is not necessary when the author knows how to show how much stronger a character is rather than telling you a number outright.

>If a series is ruined for you by a character mentioning power levels then battle shounen is not the genre for you.

That's not true and you know it.

Power levels are a sign of weak writing.

>y-you're not allowed to criticize a series' mistakes, i-it's supposed to be bad!
what a shit non-argument

I never said it was bad, but nice attempt at a strawman. I'm saying that I'm not autistic enough to let such a minor thing ruin a series for me.

>being so fearful of argument you tell people to stop watching something rather than accept criticism of it
Yeah nah you don't have a point to stand on.

There are quite a few battle shounen that don't need to resort to arbitrary numbers in order to demonstrate the relative strength of its characters.

And if the power levels are as meaningless as you say they are, there was really no need for the author to introduce them in the first place. They are a telltale sign of shit writing.