ST. LOUIS VERDICT TOMO : Ferguson 2.0 electric boogolo edition

quick run down
>nigger gets in long and dangerous car chase YEARS AGO
>crashes into like 5 cars
>has a gun
>cops shoot him after he is cornered and gets out of car, reaching for something
>brough back to court with new evidence saying gun was planted
>cop was carrying non- issued AK47 in car at time of shooting (shot nig with duty weapon though)
>blacks are saying the cop planted the gun in the car of black man because his DNA isnt on it

>ksdk.com/news/local/gov-greitens-puts-missouri-national-guard-on-standby/474865417

BLM pledging 100 days of civil disobedience
>abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/uneasiness-st-louis-verdict-nears-officers-trial-49571048

High schools in the city already confirmed closed for tomo

Other urls found in this thread:

ksdk.com/news/local/mayor-krewson-judge-may-issue-an-order-on-stockley-in-the-next-day-or-so/474952898
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>100 days of civil disobedience
As opposed to the rest of the time when they are following all the laws and being model citizens.

>tfw have to work in Chesterfield tomorrow
>tfw going to have to find an annoying route to Illinois that's reasonably free of choke points.

I'm interested to see what these People's Revolutionary Defense Coalition retards do to the National Guard

The national guard won't do shit. Thwe Gov already said they would protect "peaceful" protesters. So you know what that means. Ferguson 2.0

Excellent

thats what i think too. everyone is saying how this will be different since we have republican governor. he's a first term pussy, all he cares about is getting reelected

PLEASE let there be a chimpout.

I am ready.

Soros pulled out his funding of BLM. There won't be any riots.

Maybe some lame ass marches that are over by Wheel of Fortune

As opposed to the usual uncivil disobedience of the local laws, of course.

I suppose this means more polite chimping out.

1 but coin on not guilty

use the gun to blow off your fucking toes.

the things I'd do to your feet

>verdict will be not guilty
>nigs will do nothing
next..

FPBP

Uh no, it will be chaos

what time is the verdict? i have a flight tomorrow and have to pass through

Muh... I'm concealed carry work in city south side the white side will just bring other gun tomorrow. Nigs gonna nig, ain't getting dragged out my car without 34 rounds going into commies. Me not worried.

he's a pussy like the rest of the Republicans. He's too damn afraid of being labeled as a racist by the left. So instead of doing the right thing and having the rioting scum arrested, he does nothing. Just like Washington.

fpbp as usual

likely in the afternoon or early evening. I think that is when they released the Michel Brown verdict but I can't quite remember.

Gov Greitens is a navy seal, pretty bad ass my guess is the guard ain't gonna be under city control. Rioting is going to be shut down. I hope it goes full on Kent state and dindus just get mowed down

>he can't even wear shoes

Chesterfield reporting in.

More or less this. There's a reason I don't live in chimped-out neighborhoods, even if there are way more Indians in my apartment complex than I'd like.

>BLM pledging 100 days of civil disobedience

What Schools are closed? From what I have seen non of the local media is reporting any school closings.

The Mayor's chiming in. Almost certain she's been informed of the verdict, has has the Police Chief.

Might be a very ... exciting day tomorrow.

ksdk.com/news/local/mayor-krewson-judge-may-issue-an-order-on-stockley-in-the-next-day-or-so/474952898

They always do this kind of thing on friday so the news doesn't make the airwaves until monday.

it's going to be not guilty, there's reasonable doubt out the ass

announcing it on a friday is fucking suicidal

It'll probably be tomorrow so the Downtown businesses don't get angry about closing for a full day, and so the dindus can get a full three days' rioting out of their system.

St marys highschool confirmed around 3 today

Confirmed they're not opening at all tomorrow, or ... ?

yeah due to the proximity of something that's going to happen. A buddy of mines' kid goes to school there.

I'm in south st.louis county so hopefully things stay chill around here. More and more blacks are leaving the city and starting to live here, and I've seen packs of teenage nigs roaming around my neighborhood. They even want to put a metrolink station out here. Time to move I guess

>Soros pulled out his funding of BLM. There won't be any riots.
Source on this?

how far from the city line are you?

I work downtown. I always carry. I'm planning on getting the fuck out of dodge as early as possible tomorrow. The police preparations and the statements from officials make it clear we're getting an acquital, and the chimpout is going to be monumental. I won't feel safe until I get home to my AR Raifu.

source?

STL here. My money is on the evening. The city is going to want the people who live outside of downtown to be out of the area by the time the verdict comes. They don't want people to witness this first hand, causing MORE people and business to flock away from the city than already have.

I drive by the courthouses every day on my way to and from work. I'll try to get some solid meme material at the stoplight.

these dicks were chanting up euclid not too long ago. Luckily I'm about to go on vacation to see a friend in Tacoma, WA. Excellent timing

>his dna isnt on it
fingerprints or literally a dna like semen or blood?

MLK bridge homie, I always take it.

about an 18 minute drive

The important thing to note is the prosecution brought this case up "due to new evidence", then presented zero new evidence from when the case was dropped years ago.

>Do what we want you to or we will burn down our Neighbourhoods

Fuggin Niggurs :DDDDD

So ... It doesn't have the perp's DNA, and it doesn't have the officer's DNA? So ...

What's the fucking point?

I wish that nigger filled shit hole would just be signed over to Illinois already. Then we could export the darker complected individuals from the KC area to there starting with mayor Sly.

This is coercion of a judge. Even black "clergy" are engaging in it. "The blood is on your hands" if the judge gives the clergy a not guilty verdict.

By my understanding there's nothing about DNA testing. That said, I didn't go sit in the courthouse and watch the trial.

I live a stone's throw away from Ferguson, but I was fortunately far enough away from the chaos to come out of it unscathed. I highly doubt a riot today could reach the same levels as Ferguson 1.0 -- the state is prepared for this now, and newly elected Republican Greitens isn't gonna sit around and do nothing like Democrat Nixon did.

Fun fact: Governor Greitens will make a serious bid as the Republican candidate for President in just a few years. He's young, handsome, served in the military, and came out of nowhere to win the election for Governor. Get used to his face, Sup Forums bros.

In the winter? LOL blacks don't leave the house unless it's 60+ degrees

Doesn't matter in Black America. They'll just whine and cry if the judge makes a not-guilty verdict. "You made us do this! You made us stab a white woman we dragged out of a car! You made us break into shoe stores and steal Jordan's! We is not to be trusted with our own motivations, massah!"

It's insane. It's fucking nuts.

>living in an apartment complex and not your own home
shiggy diggy my niggy

>implying he cannot re-start what he stopped
There was a hiatus after the elections while the left/deepstate figured out their next moves. BLM doesn't exist without (((charities))) and (((advocacy groups))) organizing and paying and busing them in - these groups all take money from Soros' own (((charities)))

Sounds like a typical faux conservative republican

how are they gonna riot for 100 days, all the food, sneakers and pussy will run out in 3 days

>I hope it goes full on Kent state and dindus just get mowed down
Fuck live ammo, I hope they use bayonets

>hating on the apartment life when mortgages can be so cheap in Saint Louis
You're right, but I plan on moving to the white- I mean West Coast when my lease is up.

I'm hoping Greitens gives them the Kent State treatment, but he won't. I'm willing to bet on it.

hey stl bros, just moved to central west end from KC. am i hosed?

There was a protest here couple weeks ago, it was super annoying.

West coast =\= white coast
In fact the coasts are pretty brown 'cept for up north
>t. lived on both in my apartment years

Your relative wealth should protect you user. Godspeed

I live in saint louis Sup Forums what to i do.

Lyda (((Krewson)))'s husband was murdered in a robbery there years ago. And she still cucks to niggers. If that tells you anything about people from the CWE.

It's a wealthy neighborhood, but, because of that, and it's proximity to shit neighborhoods, there have recently been a rash of nog criminals targeting it again. You should really have your head on a swivel in any neighborhood of the city, unless you find yourself in an all white several block enclave.

I'm gonna fukkin lol when this cowboy faggot is convicted

Washington University here. Would not surprise me if there are protest actions here.

get a korean and put him on your rooftop. he will know what to do.

I have a strange feeling that no matter the verdict, nigs will nig.. placing 5 chips on garbage can fires within 30 minutes of gathering

I have great love in my heart for asians. They have no time for nigger bullshit.

Soon it will be too cold for major happenings

Yet so many vote democrat.

Such disappointing people

Former SLU student. Niggers camped out on our campus during Ferguson, and our faggot president gave them a bunch of concessions about pouring our money into their neighborhoods and dramatically increasing the black enrollment and faculty. I fucking hate Pestello so much, and am glad I graduated that shithole. My degree is next to worthless anymore, with the way the school is running its name into the ground, though.

I am working in Bridgeton all day tomorrow and Saturday... what are my chances OP?

Captcha was bridges... NVM I'm gonna die.

The officers DNA IS on the gun, but apparently nothing from the perp.

Maybe you guys can go commiserate on how much debt you have?

>nah i totally have a full ride lolo

Fuck, there was nothing worse than all the fucking gooks driving around in Bentleys and Mercedes and Porsches, WITH NO CLUE HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE, around the universities. The only gooks that come over here are rich (or Party Members sent as spies, in the case of China), on Papa-San's dime, with ridiculously expensive cars.

I finished with about 30 grand in debt. not terrible, I suppose.

i live here. its gona be 90 degrees this weekend.

move into the county man. seriously.

Rich Parents. No Debt.

Same, would feel great if I didn't think the world was ending, or at least the parts of it I care about.

exactly what i was thinking. nobody will notice if their behavior got worse

What kind of nigger slang is tomo? Gas yourself

Of fucking course its on a friday because why not. Release the verdict at 9 am on a fucking tuesday you cunts. This has been the m.o. of every fucking "controversial" court hearing/verdict. These fucking liberal cunts in the court system know there'll be a bigger response if it's done on a friday afternoon which is odd because we know these nigs don't have jobs.

rooftop Koreans, find them.

Why would you leave /comfy/ KC user? I lived in Columbia for a while and that was bad enough but I've spent enough nights in STL to know I don't wanna fuck with that. KC rarely flips full group freak out, just the occasional lone nut job like pic related

Currently in Florissant. How fucked am I?

>High schools in the city already confirmed closed for tomo

Great - All the 9th graders will be able to learn about the American political system first hand.

MFW crime goes down for 100 days. Lel

It's still technically summer, retard

He already called up the national guard and brought in cops from all over the area, that's a hell of a lot more than Jay Nixon (D) did. Yeah he's a pussy that cares about election, but he also knows that his base has very different expectations from a Dem governor, that and there's no Obama to bitch at him if he gets heavy handed. I say there won't be any rioting, just a few arrests for blocking highways

Exactly, a whole lot of guarding pharmacies and basic essentials all over again..... While everything else burns

The bayonet is the pointy end, fyi.

Fuck me. I am about to move to Fenton for work. Am I gonna be ok user?

Ferguson riots were in December dude, if you burn enough buildings it keeps the streets nice and warm. It was actually pretty funny, Soros was holding a ton of fundraisers to send the dindus free winter wear for like a month before shit hit the fan, it went to good use evidently.

So it was Soros behind the Baltimore riots? Who funded every other riot by blacks, from Detroit to LA?

How is this going to be any different from the last 100 days for those people in the St. Louis area?