Kiznaiver: How Will They Fix Maki?

Can imagine if we see a bubbly and nice Maki who isn't a total bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see that. I could see her being nicer, but not bubbly.

Ruru is Hisomu's sister.
>purple
>masochist

With their 6 dicks

She is an even edgelord than the mc. God was she annoying to watch on screen.

This would actually justify Hisomu's weird late introduction to the group because that way he missed Maki's confession.

she was almost happy here until nico accidentally reminded her of ruru
it was nice to see

Hisomu: you killed my sister. Prepare to die! Painfully.

She was more amused than happy. I can her having that amused expression with Nico. The only character she reacts to like is Nico.

Yuta will fix her through a deep, affectionate and loving dicking

>Can imagine if we see a bubbly and nice Maki who isn't a total bitch?
What's the fucking point?
That won't even be Maki then.

are you implying nico and chidori have dicks?

>Hisomu have a fringe of lavander hair as Ruru
More like after Ruru committed psuedo-suicide had FtM surgery.

How did Katsuhira know Maki's dead friend was named Ruru?

>I want to know more about you!
Niko'll ameliorate Maki's trauma, she'll show her sincere tomodachi.

And, I don't think bubbly Maki is happening, she'll still remain reserve albeit san the antagonism. I can envision Maki, whenever Niko's backstory is reveal, she'll defend her in class after a classmate mock her. Hell, I can envision Niko visiting Maki at her home and vice versa as they spend their days reading manga and shopping for art supplies.

Needless to say, Maki solidify herself as second best girl for me, first is Niko. Always the best.

So how about them doujins?

I like Maki the way she is though.

Make Maki Friendly Again

That's what I thought at the beginning when I saw her hair in the ED. Hair colors almost always mean something in anime. But I guess he would have reacted when they were talking about Maki's past unless he didn't know his sister was drawing manga or ever met her friend Maki back then.

rape blue

>Can we see a generic and boring Maki that is like all the other anime girls out there?
Please no

If you fuck one Kiznaiver, are the others getting fucked too?
Would the effects be multiplied if 2 or more kiznaivers were doing it with each other?
What would happen in an all out orgy?

Having sex for the first time is painful for the girl, so they would know but they wouldn't she is having sex. No one would know sex was the reason for pain.

doujins

they are also connected by feelings so they would know the exact moment he/she loses to the cock

This might be my favorite episode so far. Or at least better than the latest few. Sonozaki is still worst girl though.

Can they share pleasure/happiness as well? Seems they can only share negative emotions and pain so far.

ChaRURU MAKInugu

Friendly reminder that Lulu was HARD GAY.

DELETE THIS

girls holding hands are nothing weird

This is a christian website young man, please delete this shameful display of degeneracy

Doujins when?

Anyway, Nico's behavior in episode 5 is still unexplained. With all the Maki stuff, nobody's gonna remember this foreshadowing when it becomes relevant.

I've only watched ep 1 and am starting to catch up with this show (and some others) just now.

How is it? Interesting? Entertaining? Trainwreck? Some combination?

cant tell yet

Would you get emotional pain from rape?

Very pretty. I think the story has potential, but it's probably too early to tell for sure right now.

I like that Kacchon is finally showing some backbone.

>waiting for Asenshi

Honestly I'm waiting for him to get straight up angry at something.
Kid's probably a walking emotional nuke at this point.
Plus imagine the gravitational pull everyone's panties will have at that exact moment. Even Tenga's.

The thing with this show, for me at least, is that it NEEDS to decide whether it wants to be serious or goofy.
I mean, i dont want an ANGST 100% show but the mood is just all over the place most of the time and that it does it with some dumb shit The rice bit was unforgivable

It's a drama anime.
Not like "ABLOO BLOO MUH PARENTS ARE DEAD" but more like a theatrical drama.
They have their ups and downs but the point still stays the same.
At least, that's how I feel about it.
If you focus too hard on the angst nobody will watch it. If you focus too hard on the comedy nobody will take it seriously.
That being said, it's still a TRIGGER anime, so you gotta expect some over-the-top goofiness out of it.
At least, however, they're trying to keep it realistic, and grounded in human capabilities, but still keeping the flair.

I guess I didnt write my 1st post as I should, of course i get all that, and I'm enjoying it, but the mood whiplashes are WAY too huge.
>Explaining the situation for the "training camp"
>NOW YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THIS FUCKING RICE LOL
This ep had a subtler approach to everything, instead of hamfisting a LOLSORANDOM joke they focused more on the chars and went with it.

I think most of the rice shit was just Nori fucking with them.
She might not show it much but she does have a sense of humor, and it seems to me like it's just a little more out there than Nico is on the regular.

Wait were Maki and Ruru lesbians? I rally can't tell any more if it is just this japanese kind of female friendship or what.

Japanese friendships include hard gay relationships apparently.
It's apparent Ruru and Maki were fuggin. When Maki was coming onto fatty at the camp, she used the same line Ruru used. Then maki and Ruru are seen holding each other's hands under the table for comfort and companionship rather than to just have something to hold onto.

>Wait were Maki and Ruru lesbians
They were working on yuri manga where the male childhood friend gets NTRd. What do you think?

>tfw no fujo pandering
We got bath scenes with the girls and now lesbians. I feel like I was tricked.

that's why the show's not selling

Seems obvious to me.
Marigolds are associated with love and death.
also flowers are metaphors for the vagina

There is a lot of unexplained behaviour by both Nico and Hisomu.

Those 2 are hiding something, and I think Hisomu is not going to play nice.

His eyes are the best ones among the boys

he has autist eyes. unfocused and vacant

They should make more use of Tenga. Specifically, shirtless Tenga.

>Having sex for the first time is painful for the girl
Sometimes.

I can't remember if this is 1 or 2 cour, because I think they've been moving way too slow for everything to be wrapped up well in 12-13 episodes.

I think the masochist guy, Kacchon, or Fatty would be more appealing to fujoshits than Tenga.

Looks like 1 cour, but given the pace I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be split cours.

>Maki feels better after the killing thing
>Hisomu asks who it was
>Maki says Ruru

Oh boy

I hope so.

>Do you want to get rid of me
>mfw

Unconfirmed regarding the cours. And the sixth DVD contain episodes 11-12.

>Niko is the hetero version of Ruru
Why is Niko the favourable person over Ruru? The difference that seperate the two are their sexuality.

Nico is only pretending

Feels like a 2 cour series, but the site only has 6 BDs up at the moment

The wait's over.

full OP when?

Time to rewatch again. Luckily for me, I love the episode.

Are you dense? It's been out for a long time
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Two things:
They changed color of Kiznaiver Title in the OP, now it's yellow, conveying the stuff about they reached a new level of connection. Just like M3.

Finally, what a great piece of storyboarding in the dialogue between Kacchon and Sonozaki. Seriously, they were all avoiding to shown her face and in the end after hearing such powerful words she feels sad?

To being heterosexual? Niko is already smart and perceptive so it can't be that.

Which character will bring the third level of mutual connection?

Also, is Sonozaki already filled with nanomachines? How did she know Kacchon was angry at her or how could she even could feel that. I wonder if she is already a Kiznaiver but only with Kacchon.

I've been checking different sites and still cant find a way to download the full op. Hell I'd even buy it on itunes at this point, but its not even on there.

What you say might be true, considering their past failed experiment, but she could tell from his expression. Seriously, look at this face. He's pissed.

>flashback to scene that happened literally 7 minutes ago

can we stop with this fucking shit? it's seriously annoying

I want to punch him

why is this show so pretty

Yes, he has the face to bring blood for the blood god. Considering what Kacchon things, he probably feels disdain towards Sonozaki because she is hurting her mates on purpose just because she wants the project to get more results.

>I have more criteria in the storyboarding than the episode director

It was short and added emphasis to that moment, calm down baka

That was less of a flashback and more of a one second connection. You're really complaining about that tiny little bit?

Say that in front of episode director's face, little bitch.

>You're really complaining about that tiny little bit?
Yep.

It had the opposite effect on me. Why do you have to interrupt the scene to show something insanely obvious that I saw 7 minutes ago? I can understand when they do that for stuff that happened on previous episodes, but this shit is just annoying as fuck to me.

Must be your autism acting up.

>Seriously, they were all avoiding to shown her face and in the end after hearing such powerful words she feels sad?
That's understandable. Considering two things,
>Sonozaki have a connection to Katsuhira regarding their shared childhood past and him saying those words hurted her emotionally
>Sonozaki were likely pressured by the Committe/Sponsors or maybe the Mayor to excuberate the Kiznaiver System and get further results on the emotional pain
I'm not entirely sure on the latter, yet Sonozaki prolly tried to defy them and got a sermon/or her cruel methods is the only methods she know how to use to get results.

Probably. It's still bad though.

And yet, you continued to watch thereafter, right? Fuck off. This isn't your soapbox, quit complaining about a sequence that happened prior in the show that only lasted for five or so seconds during another.

She could be, we haven't seen Kacchon or Nori-chan's bare bodies to see whether they have matching scars. Plus, if Nori were to be injured, Kacchon would never know because of the not-feeling-pain thing.

I really hope this is 2-cour because so far it's been very hard for me to give a fuck about any of the characters except for maybe the autist duo but that's only because they have some sort of backstory relating to the entire system.

The show should have been more like this episode from the start, to be honest. I like it, but the tone was a bit too wacky due to all the comedy. It works better if it takes itself more seriously like this episode.

He still understands pain as a tingly feeling, unless she too has severely lost her sense of pain.

Maybe it'll get released when volume one of the DVD is released? Either I'm blind or an idiot because I can't find the release date on the website.

I don't think we will get a 2-cour from this series, but I'd love if they do. It's a shame because the series feels like it's getting started with this episoe.

I actually think this was the strongest episode of the show, I really like Maki.

Can't I like something but criticize it at the same time? What's wrong with that?

It was released today actually, which is why im surprised I cannot find it anywhere. Would help if I could read japanese though.

She definitely has powers or abilities/disabilities of her own.

Yeah. I was actually starting to slightly give a fuck about the cast this episode. Honestly, I think they should have just had the emotion connection show up two-three episodes earlier.

I want more of Hisomu's mystery shenanigans,
>they get lost finding Ruru's address
>Hisomu incidentally reveal where she live
>someone ask how does he know
>he smile and reply with something nonsensical they let it slide
>final scene is him talking to Sonozaki and her saying did he find closure
>"Yeah, I suppose"
>she inquired why isn't he mad or upset with Maki; he say you shouldn't mire yourself mulling over the past and the future is your new life or something of that sort

What did Nori-chan inject into herself?

I find it strange that people feel this way. Tenga early on showed hints of his true, gentle personality even after the first scene with Katsuhira, and Nico keeps breaking down into these really somber and very perceptive moments dispersed throughout the episodes. Every scene alone with Yuta and Maki works really well to develop them too. Even Sonozaki if you read between the lines is constantly fighting against the rest of the Kizna Committee, and the more bits of her past we get the clearer it will be. All of that makes me care about them.