So Sup Forums you're on a date with a hottie and she drops this question on you

So Sup Forums you're on a date with a hottie and she drops this question on you.

What is your response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IITkbT1AErk
archive.is/RTkCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GONE BABY GONE!

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Sup Forumstard
>Date with a black girl

At least try, bong

First of all, why would I ever, EVER be in a date with a nig nog, and an UGLY nig nog at that? For fucks sakes get a roastie or some shit this is pathetic

turn 360 degrees and rape a roo

>557333▶
>So Sup Forums you're on a date with a hottie and she drops this que

Excuse yourself saying you have to go to the bathroom and never come back

360 huh?

Wew lad.

>Implying women actually care about this

>never met a feminist
Pretty fortunate desu.

You'd be facing the same way you fucking retard.

>i don't believe in the boogeyman
>now watch me boogie on outta here

Top kek

as an idealistic leftist faggot, even i would walk away from such a date

This new or excellent bait. Can't tell anymore

first week on the board huh?

All niggers must hang. Goodbye

inb4 retards fall for the reverse bait

Tell her to respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>knows hes an idealistic faggot
>keeps being one
Why?

Just how bad at math are you?

Make up an excuse and leave them with the bill

Ever heard of a philosopher by the name of Max Stirner? I think you'd like him.

Turn 360 and ask how she feels about slave rape role playing

I don't think you're cute and I was holding out that maybe your personality would make up the difference but I guess not.

Walk the fuck away laughing user
Her different dick count is no doubt well above five
Also I'm not into black/mulatto women

>being this new

ho you talk to much
you wan't this dick or not?

That makes more sense.

Niggers and women are inferior.
*drops mic*

>Sup Forums
>On a date

I'm a superfascist

I would ask her if she ever gets tired of talking like a victim all the time and that I'd rather fuck something with a spine. Then I would maintain eye contact with her while eating an entire of vegemite with a spoon.

I get up and leave.

It's true. I accept it. Pol is killed.

Entire jar* sorry, vegemite kills brain cells

"My views are you should never have been born and the only useful thing about you is your womb, what are your views on transhumanism and my slave fetish?"

>Yeah you're cut but didn't I see you on Ghetto Gaggers
youtu.be/IITkbT1AErk

Say that this is an elaborate ploy for people who would be united by class to be at each others' throats instead. Further, why wouldn't people do the best that they can in spite of hardship?

Her parent (seriously, it's probably parent) did that, so why can't she?

i need to go return some video tapes

She's black lol. I'd just trash intersectional feminism as white and Jewish women trying to play victim by proxy because they don't care about brown women, they just need them for power. Minority feminists hate white girls so much, she's guaranteed to agree with me. No need for me to reveal I think all feminism is cancerous. Easy lay.

>I don't care about politics that much

>dating a negress

"be gone thot"

Bring back the british empire

I always just do this. So I'd start off by agreeing and going to somewhere to help minorities with her with me to demonstrate my value.

"Internalized racism is simply racist leftists like you projecting their racism onto everyone else."

"Intersectional feminism is just white women desperately trying to maintain their place of prominence in the ever evolving progressive oppression stack, by virtue signaling what good allies they are to whatever flavor of the month victim group is currently in favor."

"Can you buy me a drink already?"

As a symbolic gesture of my desire to break racist and sexist institutionalized societal norms and stereotypes, I will ask her to pay for dinner.

1. a myth
2. cancer

I don't believe in Judeo-Bolshevik fairy tales

I know of a way to solve black problems once and for all

Internalized racism is horrible, people of every ethnic background should first and foremost be concerned about the welfare of their own people.

Intersectional feminism on the other hand is a direct contradiction to this. Feminists should first and foremost look out for empowering their own people through raising strong children to carry on the glory of their people.

Heil Hitler

Oh you sweet summer child.

Stay golden, ponyboy

>I'm on a date

>black
>american

Impossible situation, I don't date subhumans

>Yeah you're cute
Fuck off, you can call your fucking cat cute

When I think about things that don't exist, I usually stick to the interesting ones, like elves, or the Holocaust.

If we were on a dinner date, I would calmly excuse myself from the table, discreetly inform the manager that it's her birthday, and then leave.

imma get the fuck up outta here

fuck this shit im out.

"Make me a sandwich, and we can
talk about it after the game."

MY RESPONSE WOULD BE WOULD YOU PAY 100K FOR A FAKE PEE PEE DOSSIER?!?!

REAL HAPPENING HERE
archive.is/RTkCY

McCain and Comey paid 100k for fake pee pee dossier!

except i leave money for my portion of the cheque as i'm a man of integrity and always pay my dues.

You shut your goddamned mouth whore

Class consciousness is literally not real, because Class isn't real. Race is.

Are all canadians gay, or is it just you?

I am unironically just back from a date with a feminist who was banging on about how trannies need to calm the fuck down, and they're not really women anyway as they don't have a womb.

Fuck niggers

That's a good angle. Nail her on the word cute. Then flip to the N's, point to words, and ride her like a bucking bronco

How did you wake up so fast?

Since you're back, did you disagree with her in order to have explosive "I disagree with you" sex?

newfags abound!

Same reason anyone does, he's terrified of being socially ostracized for refusing to toe the party line. In other words, he's a faggot.

internalised?

>my body my choice

/thread

the ultimate reverse bait

Sometimes i dont understand liberal language so i tell them i dont care

>what's your views

lie and fuck her anyway
>2017
>women still expect men to be truthful
L M A O
M
A
O

Tell her about slave morality and (((inversion))) of values. Don't name the Jew until the third date or so when you have some rapport

I'm married, I wont date her, plus she not my type anyways

No, we're old, we don't fuck on 1st dates like you young 'uns do, with your hippin' and a hoppin'.

I reckon there's big happenings coming down the line, between the trannies and the feminists. They just don't seem to get on very well with each other recently.

1 dating means u lost
2 no such things

>bird tattoo
>ankh tattoo
it's like they're trying to be all the same idiot

I don't have any and this doesn't sound like a fun first date conversation. You like having a tongue in your bumhole?

based zipper mutant

lol

How can you know anyone has internalized racism? You can't see inside someone's mind and subconscious, you can only judge them based on their words and actions and that would just be external racism.

Intersectionality is an incomprehensible mess of competing victim identities.

You're not interested in that, you just wanna be able to tell your friends you didn't fuck a Trump supporter.

>what?

Either lots of newfags around or lots of oldfags skilled in the art of reverse bait. I reckon a bit of both.

Internalised racism: Good thing, should be celebrated/encouraged

Intersectional feminism: Disgusting, needs to be destroyed, women should not be allowed to open their mouths in public

>tfw I don't know who's b8ing who anymore

>your post
>your flag
so confused

I will find out tomorrow when I go out with who I think is a bluepilled liberal.
She's so attractive though.

Someone's gotta show the new kids how to reverse DVDs without buying a DVD Reverse drive
That's what DVD-R stands for, Reversable.

I would expect a guy to red pill me with facts

I've seen this so many times now in different forms (by this I mean this shitty reply). I'm convinced it's not bait. This is what happens.

lol

>falling for the pretend falling for bait, bait.
ah to be young and dumb again. anyway youve had your fun fellas, time to go back to you know where.