BREAKING: TRUMP SAYS HE WILL VETO ANY DACA LEGISLATION

TRUMP IS STILL /OURGUY/

>DREAMERS ARE STILL GONNA GO BACK
>WALL IS STILL GONNA BE BUILT
>WE'RE STILL WINNING
>SHAREBLUE IS IN ABSOLUTE HYSTERICS RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.us/news/reuters/reuters-top-news/trump-says-immigration-deal-democrats-close-without-border-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/is_trump_a_democrat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course he is. Shareblue is rectionary and doens't wait for the dust to settle.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

source you nigger

this desu senpai

Found the screencap online, you'll have to search it for yourself

BREAKING: TRUMP WILL HAVE NORK NUKE UP HIS FAT ASS!

I don't believe any of these fuckers. I want to see mass deportations and politicians in jail or fuck off

Hahahahahahahahah yes I knew he wouldn't betray us

Why is he changing his mind every second?

Gotta get me one of them USA hats, super spiffy.

"Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!" - President Donald Trump, Today

The hysterical negative reaction is necessary, if he floats something retarded and no one screeches bloody murder about it then he might go through with it. Remember, Trump isn't redpilled, he has no ideological core. He relies on his base to know what we want done.

Nope. Too late. Until there is a wall and at least three quarters of illegals are deported, I can't trust Tricky Trump anymore. He's just another slick real estate developer who makes empty promises. The time for talking is long gone. Results or expect impeachment to come from both sides of the aisle.

It’s either master level negotiation to get the republicans on his side because if he approves DACA and illegal amnesty the Republican Party is dead or he’s going senile.

>it's trumps fault
There's a thing called congress, and it's filled with Rinos and neocons

Trumptards have literally resorted to creating fake headlines to defend their god.

I didn't make up shit, I'm just posting what I've found.

Yeah, it's not amnesty. It's a path to citizenship. Different things.

So much fallacious cancer in this post. Not enough fucks to give to point them all out. You know you're full of shit.

Did you consider Trump could be bluffing?

Amnesty is literally the end of the Republican Party.

looks like fake bullshit. i wasn't able to find any article with that title. here's a recent article on the subject by the same authors that says nothing of the sort:

metro.us/news/reuters/reuters-top-news/trump-says-immigration-deal-democrats-close-without-border-wall

tfw you know this is a stupid meme but you laugh everytime

Did you not see his tweet where he said that he found it ridiculous to deport DREAMers? Go fuck yourself, you blind loyal fuck. Trump is dead to me.

>to get the republicans on his side
His side for what? He's gone full neocon already

Sounds like you guys got 5d chessed.

That is literally the definition of amnesty you subhuman monkey.

Do you understand the Republicans tried like 3 coups already?

Republicans are the same as the Democrats.

Trump is not a neocon. He already said that he was leading on the Dems so he could bait and switch them regarding DACA. He never had any fucking plans to pass DACA legislation you moron.

This
spbp
Trump and Sup Forums
BTFO
holy shit
how will they ever recover

don't hold back, how do u really feel?

He's making both groups of people who hate him fight for his favor. Fucking brutal tactics

You know we can see you are the fucking faggot OP?
You have provided no fucking source and expect us to believe you?
Fuck off nigger. This isn't tumblr.

From the not so great state of Kentucky from a county that doesn't have a McDonald's or Walmart yet.yes yes we did and you lost to us.
>I know its bait but every time I see the copy pasta I can just see a smug ass lib chick with green hair and glasses giving me a look like I'm not even a human for having a different opinion to her while saying this so my face.

*bombs Syria*
*continues war in Afghanistan*
*capitulates on wall and DACA*

I'd like to see you locked up where you belong.

Only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

>The old "Madman" left right combo

No one knows what he is going to do until he does it, media completely unable to form coherent narrative, everyone BTFO!

Trump plays the long game. He is way ahead of the flat asses in Washington bet that.

he just says whatever the fuck, you think you would've learned by now? Trump has zero convictions he just wants to please and be liked by whomever he's around.

>throw out
he even used their newspeak

then link it faggot

Bullshit line, sage this fucking thread or give the source OP.

>Someone brought to america by other people
>Not given the option of entering legally at the time, due to spic parents
>"Hey, maybe we should give 'em a chance, see if they're alright"
>none of them have criminal records, because if they get one they get deported
>filters out the bad hombres
>Net gain for america
i see no problem here

Gage the public's reaction

Feed people different info to see who is trustworthy and who isn't but what gets leaked

Typical fake news hysteria that we've been getting for the last two years

>Fake news reports fake news to create hysteria
>Trump comes out and clears the air: "No, that's fake news"
>OMG WHY IS HE CHANGING HIS MIND ALL THE TIME HE'S SO FICKLE
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

lol

if your nigger dad steals a stereo and gives it to you then cops don't let you keep it because you don't have a criminal record faggot

so fake base idiots thought trump was dumb and wanted amnesty
fucking cretins

Of course not. You're a cucked brit.

These people literally cannot get a job worth a damn without stealing someone else's identity and fucking up their lives. They don't give one good goddamn as long as they benefit.

And that's perfectly fine with you.

Time to prep the bull, Nigel.

lel

Why gaslight his base?

hahahahah he is pissing off the entire fucking establishment on both sides to no end. fucking dangling shit and yanking it away from them. good for Trump, its about time someone dickslapped those corrupt senators in the face

Tried fucking telling everyone earlier that Trump had a ace up his sleeve. But no.....everyone flips out and starts their autistic screeching about how he betrayed us.

>believing it with literally no source because you're that desperate

STOP FLIP FLOPPING SO GODDAMN MUCH

I LOOK AT NEWS ON MY LUNCH BREAK, I GET ANGRY

I COME BACK HOME AND CHECK THE NEWS, I FEEL RELIEVED

I GO TO SLEEP, WAKE UP TO SHIT, LOOK AT THE NEWS, THEN SOME ISSUE HAS POPPED UP AND TRUMP EITHER ACTS LIKE A RETARD OR PLAYS WHATEVER DIMENSION OF CHESS HE'S PLAYING

STOP IT

JUST SEIZE POWER, RULE THROUGH DECREES, DISSOLVE THE SENATE, EXECUTE THEM ALL

I DON'T CARE JUST STOP MAKING MY BLOOD PRESSURE RISE, I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK

It's real.

I wont believe he is /ourguy/ until he reveals who was really behind 9/11:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

So post the source, you said it yourself
>Found the screencap online

Source?

>I COME BACK HOME AND CHECK THE NEWS, I FEEL RELIEVED
You've got to have some faith in the guy. He's trying to keep the libtards off balance. We know his heart. Unless they are threatening the life of his kids, I really don't see him INTENTIONALLY betraying us any time soon.

>Why is he changing his mind every second?

He's not changing his mind every second. The hysterical media is giving you the impression he is with their polarizing reporting that changes with every fucking minute.

There's been no DACA agreement and the wall is still on the agenda.

He's offering Democrats a chance to write up a deal if it includes a very generous deal on the border wall, in exchange for the DACA citizens being allowed to stay.

The first offer went through yesterday and didn't include the wall like he told them it must, so it got shut down.

The Democrats are most likely not going to concede on the wall. That means no deal. If they can't get a deal in within the next several months then the illegals leaving the country now is blood on the Democratic party's hands and no longer Trump. He's giving them every chance in the world to keep them here, knowing full well its extremely likely they won't make the bargain.

>nigger level analogy

Try again faggot.

If a child is dragged along during a bank robbery do they get charged?

groznald plump btfo

>get quads
>no one checks in 5 minutes
>the absolute state of this board

do they get to live in the bank or keep the banks money?

You are posting this in several threads.

They have to go back.

>hints

Check....one.one.two
I came into this world like a reject
look into these eyes
can you see the size of the neet?

they don't get to keep the money and they don't get to stay in the vault

RIGHT WING RETARDS

FUCKING RIGHT WING RETARDS

FALL FOR FAKE NEWS

WHY HAVEN'T I STARTED A PROFITABLE RIGHT WING RETARD WEBSITE?

YOU MORONS WILL BELIEVE FUCKING ANYTHING.

I've seen this canned line before like flynn

Good point leaf. You guys aren't so cuckef after all

Interestingly enough, property rights is the best way to describe this issue. As it is, citizens are given a property right to the use of this nation under certain conditions. Their children inherit their property titles including their property rights. Thus citizenship passes to the offspring if citizens.
However the parents of the Dreamers never had obtained those property rights. Thus it is wrong to allow their children to stay, as they never inherited their rights from their parents in the first place.

>still hasn't provided a source
I hope those shitskins your beloved Emperor protects rape any female relatives you may have.

>Found the screencap online,

Would they be left on the street? How should the government handle a child that belonged to criminals?

pol falls for jewish tricks for the 9283479324 time

praise kuk!

City people = niggers and spics

He said this to lead on Chuck & Nancy. He has no intentions to sign ANY (AND I MEAN FUCKING ANY) DACA-related legislation.

You t_d fags are starting to sound like BernBots

And you fags are starting to sound like Shareblue cunts. Oh wait...you are Shareblue, nevermind.

You're so desperate that you're denying reality and spreading bullshit to make your self feel better. >>>/Tumblr/

Then why hasn't he repealed the executive order and started to deport them?

Starting?

As it syands I trashed my MAGA hats. Until this man redeems himself and the illegals get deported I won't support him.

>inb4 muh 12D chess

Seriously, I would give these 3 millions amnesty, yes amnesty if that meant mandatory evertify and real border security, but we all know thats not going to happen.

Why does every one of these post get so many replies? They will keep posting them if you keep feeding them (you's)

Blacked Hand=Democrats
Trump=Trump

Because you are fucking retarded.

>2015
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/is_trump_a_democrat.html

>Is Donald Trump a Democrat? He may or may not be, but he is an opportunist who will hand Democrats their greatest opportunity to make permanent the immense damage Barack Obama has wrought.

Really makes me think.

Of course you would. You're a fucking halfwit or a democrat, but I repeat myself.

You're not helping