Symbolism of the government

ITT we gather the symbols the government uses, and try to find out their meaning.

I start with the Washington Monument
The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy. The unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, the 6 directions in the 3 dimensional realm, north, east, south, west, up and down). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/11.html
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ETPJLIP7atk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ss6i7uUPwA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126479368/
gnosticwarrior.com/33rd-degree.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

>The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick

How's middle school

there was much simbolism in theatrical act:
youtube.com/watch?v=v-27FGbpBk4

The penis is a common theme in the occult. as pic related. Reminder that the fish is again symbolizing female energy showing the unification of male and female once again

while we are at 9/11

>obelisks are dicks
You sound pretty gay. Can't look at towers without thinking about dicks

>fasces
If you ever walked through D.C., you can see dozens of fasces embedded within the neoclassical architecture and sculpture throughout the city.
Now, some may say that the Fasces holds a certain spot within the history and founding of the USA. The Fasces, being a symbol from Rome, is a symbol that stand for "Strength through unity". The early USA, no doubt, created it's government on the basis of Roman government, and thus, wished to implement some of their characteristics, arts, and knowledge within the state. Also, since the United States is United, the fasces helps to symbolize that unity.

Now, this is entirely wrong. The Fasces is a symbol of fascism, authoritarian/totalitarian one-party rule over a state. Since D.C., the capital and heart of America, incorporates the Fasces everywhere throughout, it is easily assumed that the United States is not a republican democracy, but a cold-blooded fascist regime, which wishes to round up it's people in FEMA camps (i.e. concentration camps) to force the people to work under their communist rule.

while we are aat DC symbolism. note: a normal pentagram is said to defend from evil. one that is turned around with a single spike to the bottom said to invite it. this one has a single spike to the south

Hmmm, what is meaning?

So the bad guys put clues everywhere like the Riddler?

Fucking schizoid-man

since noone cares to look, why not. also most of the stuff isnt actually about their agenda, but encoding some occult believes and principles.

The star of david didnt originate in judaism. Its (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. Only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. Rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.

One believe was (as stated in the OP) that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.

Explain the letters captured by the corners

M A S O N

Masonry was created by jews.

i even wrote mason below the star mate. mason, like freemason

Kipling was a freemason, what does it mean?

Where did this symbol originate?

pretty much everyone you see in tv and media is a mason or in some other secret society mate.

Weaving Spiders Come Not Here

hard to tell. as far as i know king solomon started using it after he got corrupted (or was it king david?) so the symbol is in judaism, but was seen as something bad, not associated with the religion itself.
this here for example is from the "temple of the biest" (if google translated it correctly out of the romanian) which is 7000 years old which is way before judaism started. interesting is that its here seen with the yin yang symbol which makes it fitting to my interpretation from .
i guess its just some symbol that is created using some occult knowledge (as pic in for example, but i think there is more to it) just like the swastika which appears all around the world again and again

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, the 6 directions in the 3 dimensional realm, north, east, south, west, up and down). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Jewmerica, the hellspawn of kikery, the prime enabler of international jewry, the biggest vassal state of Israel. Pathetic.

Also some claim 666 are the nails that crucified jesus, and symbolically it makes sense since they "killed" him while when you take the mark, become materialistic and egoistic what you had of jesus in you dies
Also this is only the spiritual version of the mark, there is modt certainly a physical one as well, as above so below

note the 13 stars forming again a star of david.
another thing about the star of david:
it kind of symolizes the number 33. a triangle with 3 corners/sides, and 2 of them.
3, the holy trinity, all good things come in 3, jesus was crucified with 3 nails and came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33 miracles jesus is said to have performed, he died at april 3rd 3pm and 33ad at the age of 33. 33 ranks in masonry and in the kaballah/tree of life if you count all the connections and connectionpoints including the hidden one you will again get 33.
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
>The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow (Genesis 9:12 - 16).

>6 directions in the 3 dimensional realm

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/11.html
>The number eleven is important in that it can symbolize disorder, chaos and judgment. In the Bible
10 being (gods) perfection and 11 going transgressing that (and his laws)

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
> the number 7 is the foundation of God's word
>Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things.

Weirdly 7/11 relation seems to be some important symbolism i didnt quite understand yet as it can be found in numerous monuments as in the pyramids for example
(this shows a lot of them even if not focused on that special relation but is very interesting in a whole)
You can find the relationship of 7/11 for example at the statue of liberty too, with her crown having 7 rays and the statue itself standing on a 11 pointed star

Only thing i can think off taking the god abiding people, the believers and gods word (7) and transforming/corrupting it into sin/sinners and twisting around gods word to make people sin

whats wrong with that?

There's a second explanation that is that this is all out in the open but normal people are simply too uninformed, uneducated and unfocused, to understand the actual depth and inner meanings of their own culture, what looks like random customes are actually watered down traditions that have evolved through thousands of years and western history.

Most of the people descend from families that have been poor and analphabet until quite recently, but all this time human culture was frenzily evolving in the upper eschelons: the west as a 2000+ year old multiplexed conversation that one truly needs to study for dozens of years, starting from the beginning, to begin to grasp why it is how it is now. The biggest clue of this is found in language, in its etymology, in how seemingly random words used in our governing systems root all the way to antiquity concepts.

It is understandable that the elite members of our society have probably a better understanding of our full cultural history and therefore have a refined taste and the conceptual and symbological vocabulary that allows them to appreciate monuments that truly synthethise the actual depth of the West's multimillenial tradition of thought.

The segmentation of knowledge required by the increasing specialization needed to contribute to society means that this can only increase through time and prevent even the most wealthy professionals from having the bigger picture of what is going on, they have an operational knowledge on our system instead of a historical or even conceptual one.

i could make infinte lines between x and z or x and y, i could also call them 3 directions as basically the one opposite to x, y, and z, can be described as -x, -y and -z, i could also describe any of the three as a product of the interaction of opposing forces between the other two, giving a "number of directions" is just an exercise in modelling

and yet, with all that understanding and knowledge, their main focus lies in fucking and killing kids for moloch. sad

yes, power corrupts

6 general directions then. or make it about the 6 side of the (black) cube which is the symbol for this material/3d realm. everyone who isnt autistic knows what is meant since i even mentioned which one they are. you can also switch north, east, south and west also with forth, back, left and right, while up and down stay the same

yeah but my point is why isn't northeast or upeast a direction too? south is just reversed north, east reversed west and up reversed down, why not say "3 directions" and relate it to the Holy Trinity? Cause you want it to relate to n° 6 to give an "mystical symbology of reality" to your concepts

Not you doe, the black cube autistic cult

well, imagine you are point 0/0/0. every direction you take is a combination of a vector along the x, y and z axis. every other axis is meaningless (in a 3 dimensional realm), as it can be expressed with those vectors.
as you said you could argue back and forth would be the same with -x and x, which is mathematically true. but its still another direction or you wouldnt need the - as the - indicates a revearsal of direction.

if -x and x are different directions then going diagonally or in any angle between x and y are different direcctions to

also you are using axis and directions interchangeably as it suits you, if its axis is three, -x is just a point to the left of 0 on the x axis, if its directions then they are infinite

as i said mathematically you are correct with the 3 directions. but math simplifies it so the equation gets easier, so instead of creating a new opposite vector they take the same with the negative.
going out of mathematics i dont think anyone would argue against left being another direction from right.

and yes, you could draw infinite lines of directions, but they would still be based on the 3 axis or 6 general directions. but again, just say its symbolizes the 6 side of the cube if you are more comfortable with that

> i dont think anyone would argue against left being another direction from right.
This is why i say its selective, why stop there and argue against forth-right being another direction?

>just say its symbolizes the 6 side of the cube if you are more comfortable with that
No im not arguing this, im arguing the actual irl validity of simbological satanism, i think people get too spooked because this bullshit is believed by powerful people, when its just some sort of expensive elite hipsterism "u haven't even heard about my god"

Cern:
>has statue of shiva on their campus
>666 in their logo
>cernunnos is the horned god
>calles it self gateway to the universe as the tower of babel was the gateway to heaven

Bump

Sacred geometry has been used in architecture and monuments throughout history

What does it all stand for when corrupt government uses it? Did they subvert and take over something that was originally meant for good or did they always use it to their advantage knowing the secrets nobody else did?

well, i dont think that actually is satanism, but symbolism being all over the place. remember in the bible god also created the (material) world in 6 days. its just that satanism thinks 6 is all there is to this, only the material, while christianity takes it a step further having the 7 as gods number, something beyond this material realm.

i heard a few times that in judaism 666 is actually a holy number, and not a bad one, as well as them not believing in the afterlife making it fitting since then this material world would be all there and thus material wealth and worldly pleassures (666) would be their greatest blessing. but turns out its pretty hard to find stuff on judaistic believes and didnt find any definite answer to either of those claims.

It's funny because it does actually represent the phallus.

Obelisks are LITERALLY phalluses.

They are an erect penis. It goes back thousands of years, bruh.

Sun, moon, penis, vagina

No, you didn't call it a penis, you called it a giant dick. Because you're middleschool. Since you tried, I'll let you know you're wrong. An obelisk is an Ancient Egyptian solar symbol, it represents a divine ray which for Washington means a divine providence in his life's work. You got it so wrong on such a basic level, I'm ignoring everything else in this thread

Nothing tops this or the Statue of Liberty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETPJLIP7atk

>i dont type like i have a dick up my ass so im middle school
sure.
also the sun, just as a dick, is a symbol for male energy with the vesica pisces staying female energy. same shit different toilette.

Boaz and jachin represent stregnth and beauty. Worshipful master represnts the sun and the senior warden represent the moon.

>6 Dimensions
8 actually. Maybe more. Maybe infinite. We have Up/Down, Left/Right, Front/Back...
But yet no In/Out?

Short version

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ss6i7uUPwA

RMB's secret

>nigga explaining spirituallity with a sticker of an energydring
weirdly he seems to be pretty spot on even though he is eplaining it on a pretty low level, and really autistically repeating stuff unnecessarily. but since his audience were only niggers it probably was necessary though.

either way that in/out thing implies something beyond the 3d realm, which i believe surely exist, but doesnt add to 6 material directions as it needs something outside the material.

We already have the outside material, CERN found the Higgs-Boson a few years ago, I think. I forget WHEN, but they did. We know about Gas Law and 'dimensional foam' too.

Maybe In/Out isn't solid. It's semisolid, amorphous and transferable. It's still a 'material', but it fills in both the science and supernatural aspects of our understanding.
/x/ is working on it to some degree; there are threads as early as 10pm EST.

skull and bones logo:
genesis 3:22
>22Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"--
it either stands for the aquisition of knowledge, or the desire to become immortal/gods. as i know those guys its the second one

some bump

WTF

Bump

a lot of symbols also seem to derive from sunworship.

furthermore the black sun in pic related isnt so much in meaning our sun. while our sun is the material source of life, giving heat and light for plants to grow enabling all the other life, the black sun (as i believe) is the spiritual source, the divine spark, the source of our divine concioussness. probably the holy spirit.

regarding the black cube:
the christian cross is a cube that has been opened, freeing us from the material prison.
coincidently i noticed in no game no life, when the MCs get brought over into the other world, their room turns into a black cube, which then bursts them open and frees them from the world they always felt they dont belong in and are released into what is pretty much their paradise.

by the way about the swastika popping up everywhere

>When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves
That's why "666" was to the first Christians the mark by which one would recognize the false messiahs - the ones whose success in the material plane would tempt one to trade one's immortal soul.

This is also why part of the Zionist plan to announce Jared Kushner as the new Zionist messiah was to acquire the 666 Fifth Avenue Building.

also 666 5th avenue harbors the company that invented the RFID chips and still produces them. the company is as far as i know also owned by kushner giving a direct connection between the physical mark of the beast, the chip, and the number 666.

last bump before sleep. i think i ran out of stuff either way

No, you're off base with almost all of that - which is important because those mistakes then poison the well for the real and enormous danger Kushner poses to humanity.

The company which also had space in the 666 Building was Lucent, which was the public spin off of ATT's Bell Labs. It was at one time the world's most widely held stock. (It's now part of Alcatel.) It's far, far larger than Kushner's little slumlord real estate empire.

The rest of your story is based on that false presumption, so it doesn't need to be further refuted-corrected.

Implanted RFID chips *are* coming - though people will be tricked into getting them because it's "convenient!" or "trendy" - but worrying about which company will make them is like worrying which company will manufacture the shackles used to bind the slaves.

Read the previous Kushner threads for more info:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126479368/

actually it wasn't just user above you said kikes never create anything only co-opt or destroy

Phoenicians
You have to realize the Free Masons did not start as an evil cult, they were simply mathematicians, astronomers, architects etc. All of their symbols and numerology is based in science not satanic occultism. The kikes turned it into that with their Canaanite Baal worship bullshit, kikes corrupt every fucking thing
gnosticwarrior.com/33rd-degree.html

>The segmentation of knowledge required by the increasing specialization needed to contribute to society means
The Tower of Babel.

Though every living system as it grows gets more complex - look at how the most simple original life forms grew into a world of ones that are now wildly different.

A symbol of parliamentary supremacy over that of divine monarchs.

REMOVE

Yes the communists are occultist Jews always have been

>ITT we gather the symbols the government uses, and try to find out their meaning
An excellent and easily understood video is "Symbols In Plain Sight." 3+ hours of exactly this kind of stuff.

oh yah seen it great vid

Who are the "weaving spiders" to the Rothschilds?

This image of the Washington monument represents multiple things, hidden in plain sight.

The two circles form a vesica piscis, where one circle is the seed of Adam and the other is the seed of the serpent, and they intersect in the middle to represent the duality of mankind, half good and half evil (either of the two halves can and do become whole, which is another topic of discussion).

The intersection of the vesica piscis also represents a vagina being penetrated by a penis (the obelisk), which is how mankind was made in the first place.

This sacred geometry is found all over the US government and also in the Vatican.

weaving spiders means no talking shop inside, on the outside it means interconnecting everything under the control, it also practicing deceit

It's true. Mason queers worship the penis and engage in ritual sodomy. Fun for all the family! The Statue of Liberty is really a man in drag.

does any of this truly account to something physical or is it just religion/occultism

I'm not sure what you mean, it's basically saying no deceivers allowed?

Checked