Message from a Black Man to Sup Forums

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Black Nation for us, a White Nation for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us 100,000 white women to be used as sex slaves by Black Men. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you give us the tithe.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RTkCY
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, racewar now. We have all the guns Nigger.

Deal.

*giggling in anglo kike* while you're away

Sure, but we have a demand as well.

Each year you will send us 100,000 niggers to be used as slaves by white men.

You can have California.

Go back to Africa bruh. Anyone will give you a ticket.

BLACK MEN WOULDN'T PAY 100K FOR A FAKE PEE PEE DOSSIER

REAL HAPPENING HERE
archive.is/RTkCY

McCain and Comey paid 100k for fake pee pee dossier!

Nigger

Yeah ok buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

no prob

yo nigga, do you relly think it a good idea to piss off the white boys? they gonna fuck you up dog haha you crazy for this

sound fair

Your demand is outrageous and an insult to our proud people. We shall only provide you with 50,000 white women OF OUR CHOOSING. They will largely consist of fat chicks, drug addicts, and whores unsuitable for creating a family unit. In exchange you will furnish us with 22 complete football teams comprised of athletic black bulls (no halfbreeds or quadroons, must be pure african) to compete annually for our amusement

it's the least we could do

Black people are getting whitewashed why would we do anything to change the master plan

Lol, we'd rather hunt you down and kill you like fucking worthless parasites that you are. By our own guns. That we have created and can use a lot more efficently because we have intelligence. You forget something, low iq subhuman scum, white men are pretty good at war. heck, I dare to say we're the best at it. You're weak and pathetic, no matter how much media tries to portray you. You'll never stand a chance in an open fight. I'd ask you to send 100 000 black women but nobody wants them.

>rounds up all the SJWs
Sure thing guy

k, but we get to pick 'em, so keep expecting the 500 lbs fugly ones.

fucking lel

We could simply kill each and everyone of you.

A black man? But you are a nigger? They cured you?

/r/ing shitted.com

>shift + left click, from the catalog view, hides the thread
and just like that, I'll never see this thread again.

you have a black nation in the US: prison.

There are black nations in Africa where whites are actually murdered. But these same countries have Islamic rulers who have 26 million BLACKS as slaves. Islam believes they are entitled to enslave others-they consider non Muslims not human. Livestock. You could move there but you have to become Muslim or you will be a slave. Oh, and they murder gay people. Good luck finding your utopia . One day you may find it comes from within you. Victimhood is a mental illness.

Or nigger, I just hear niggers like you sag that in public so I can shoot you on the spot.

You kike faggots wish you were black.

You already have a whole continent, you don't need the fruits of white labour. You have to go back.

This might be the whitest thing ever written, holy shit.

Much cheaper and easier to kill all niggers.

BBBBBBBBBLEACHED

You have your home, it is called Africa. Sorry all the blacks made it shitty for you.

>My only demand is that each year you will send us 100,000 white women to be used as sex slaves by Black Men
Sounds harsh, lets say something other? U get 100.000 lead drops deliver by police officers in you forehead?

How bout you niggers fuck off to your mud huts back in africa and maybe we'll think about letting you live.

KEK hard and loud IRL at this diplomacy talk.

Oh my..

Atleast OP didn't successfully nig me, i refuse to go to a denigging again, last time it hurt alot.

>This is our reparations.

This sentence is incorrect. "is" is singular, and "reparations" is clearly plural. Therefore this sentence should be "These are our reparations" or "This is our demand for reparations." Not "This is our reparations."

How about we just exterminate you?

¿que?

Incorrect. Since reparations is used as a singular plural grouping (much like the word people) his grammar is correct. Technically it could be used either way.

We don't hate you. We want you to be better than how you are. We want you to have your own place in the world. Your own achievements and great peoples. We love diversity, contrary to what you may think, and want to keep white countries white, black countries black and encourage peaceful, honorable conduct between them.

I have 3 black maids, I bet your sister is one of them

>tithe

There is no way you're black.

>A Black Nation for us, a White Nation for you.
You have a whole continent for your species.

Previous threads have discussed in total seriousness:
>you get to keep all that are already coal burners, we don't want them
>we take for granted an exclusive protection zone ("white redoubt"), but it would be in a cold place unlikely to be missed by Sun People
>you could get a territory overlapping Alabama, Mississippi, part of Georgia, and part of Louisiana. This is yours to do with as you see fit, except attack the outside, attempt to grab new territory, or harbor criminals who have attacked the outside. You want to walk around naked and lynch all whites in that area after they have had a chance to evacuate, go for it. Any whites entering your territory are guests expected to abide by local rules without expectation of "rescue" or interference.
>Between these two exclusive zones, the rest of the US would be an explicitly white-dominated territory, with clearly explained cultural rules. All races would be welcone for work, study, residence and travel so long as they follow the rules.

You can't just make things up m8.