JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SOMEONE GIVE HER AN EMERGENCY HUG!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SOMEONE GIVE HER AN EMERGENCY HUG!

STOP MAKING ME FEEL THINGS DOUJINSHI!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Unwin
ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are the guy who posted her in that "best mothers' thread huh?

Atleast she's finally dead.

>you could have stepped in before she fell into the abyss

Fuck, that hurt bad.

Why do you "feel"? Are you a druggie?

That would make sense.

HAPPY ENDING WHEN!?

I WANT TO UNREAD THIS SO IT'LL GET OUT OF MY MIND, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END THIS WAY?

THIS WAS WAY TOO GROUNDED IN REALITY FOR DOUJINSHI. FUCK.

Sauce pls? Purely for reserch

Apparently, according to user you can only empathize with people or characters in the exact same situation as you have been.

Autism detected.

Boku no Zetsubou.

Anons constantly hate on sluts, rag on them for being gross whore who have no respect for themselves. Mind you this isn't even real sluts but just girls who are virgins but wear somewhat revealing clothing.

Then we have a real slut who is literally a cumdumpter and what do these bums say? I wanted to protect her smile, I was sad...she didn't deserve that. Fuck off with that rhetoric you scum. She deserved everything and this all started by her initial actions. You can't hate sluts to the core and then sympathize for this skank. The level of simping in these threads were embarrassing.

She died, good riddance.

it's by shindol, it's also unpleasant as you no doubt surmised

I have never hated sluts in my life.
How dare you generalize. I should kill you.

even if she is fucking dumb, i doesn't mean that i can't fell bad for her.

Gross.

I empathize because i am a normie and i don't understand pure faggs and their ''used goods'' logic. I don't think she was a slut, she was misguided and sympathetic, she needed friends, and someone to love and protect her. I would happily reach out to a person like that in real life. Hell, (guarnteed things weren't as bad) i actually have.

>DOUJINSH
It's not doujinshi.

> Anons constantly hate on sluts, rag on them for being gross whore who have no respect for themselves

Sluts are the antithesis to the average user, they have unto excess what most of us do not - companionship, sexual fufillment, love, being desired, confidence, sociality, popularity, and physical attractiveness.

Sup Forums is jealous of everything they have. Sure, most of us dislike the fact that they sleep around and all that, and rightfully so, but the mental and physical aspects aside from that are all highly desirable by most of Sup Forums - things that we'll never have or achieve through anything but fantasy.

At the same time, Sup Forums desperately wants to fit in with itself, and since there's historically alot of anti-slut rhetoric in anime/manga/VNs, it's been long-since adopted as the self-proponing voice in this echo chamber, and so the label 'slut' is used more mockingly, with hyperbole, even applied to girls who are legitimately pure. As if the people who use it don't actually mean to decry them as sluts, but rather, as a means of fitting in, an 'in-joke' if you will.

Basically, Sup Forums is tsundere, and for the most part, actually likes sluts. Even if they don't like the idea of women sleeping around, they want to have all the other traits. Why else do you think the most popular answers to the question 'what would you do if you became an attractive anime girl' are typically 'masturbate, flirting with men/women, or generally, being a slut'?

It was all over for her once she ganguro

source? google doesnt help

>Sup Forums has only one unified viewpoint that never changes

You're a special kind of retarded aren't you?

she's dead jim.

honestly that page is some oscar award winning shit

it's a better storyline than most average movies already

Why not

Go away bully-chan.
This.
IQDB and Saucenao, newfags

Find the source yourself, retard.

Please don't aid this helpless faggot

All women are sluts by nature and anything but strictly enforced monogamy is detrimental to society, which can be seen in our countries already. Birth rates are plummeting, men are giving up on marriage and NEETS are increasing, with many men giving up on the possibility of ever marrying, thus not working for societal progress.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Unwin
ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/

Bullying is good.

This

I think she was just another girl who wanted to act slutty to get attention and couldn't handle it

It's not doujin because it's the product of a proper publishing business. It ran in Comic X-Eros.

>Unfortunately, each civilization allowed its success to alter its moral code and actions. Though each civilization’s success correlated with strict sexual ethics, attitudes toward sex became increasingly liberalized and loosened. The consequences of the myth that sexual activity and its impacts could be confined to the private sphere soon became apparent. Premarital, extramarital and homosexual relationships proliferated and individuals began placing their individual desires over the common good. An increase in promiscuity corresponded to a subsequent decrease in the social energy required for civilizational maintenance and innovation. Ultimately, each civilization became less cohesive, less aggressive, and less resolute. Civilizations in this liminal phase then collapsed from either 1) an internal anarchic revolution, or 2) conquest by invaders with greater social energy.

>I empathize because i am a normie

why are you even here?

>I don't think she was a slut,

you're right about that she was a whore

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3874393/

>normie
fuck off

Because i watch anime, i think Sup Forums is pretty funny and makes good oc. I enjoy the occasional shit post and i like having deep intellectual discussions about why your waifu a shit.

>oc

Dude go back to wherver you came from brooo. God I hate you douchebag frat fucks.

>Basically, Sup Forums is tsundere, and for the most part, actually likes sluts
No, I don't. Stop speaking for me faggot.

Whilst reading, I felt that the last 'event', with the kids, was over exaggerated and that ShindoL was just out to get her that point. Like, there was no reason for that to happen and the kids came out of absolutely nowhere. They could've taken just what they wanted and ran, they could've just pushed her to the floor and ran, they could've even done both and ran, not like she was going to chase them, but nope.

I felt sorry for her but I thought that it was so out of place.

> Tfw all you want to do for your entire life is dote on a cute guy with similar hobbies and support him with your entire heart, kinda like your average anime/VN heroine.
> Feminists decry women like me as being regressive.
> Impossible to meet anyone anyway because all the guys who aren't insufferable or hideous who watch anime/read manga/VNs are all indoorsmen.
> Almost a Christmas cake.

My dream is dead. I'm doomed to become a semi-depressed 30-year-old single teacher while I bitterly look upon all the other younger women hooking up with guys. That or I'm doomed to wind up in an unhappy marriage with a guy who I share little in common with.

Fuck life.

Kids? I thought it was teenagers. How old were they?

Fuck all of you. I loved sluts from the moment I read my first slut h-manga. NTR-sluts, pure-sluts, bitch-sluts...
I LOVE ALL OF THEM

Hobo hunting is a real thing.

Welcome to feminism.

Whats wrong with using the abbreviation ''original content'' what gives you the impression that i am a douchebag frat fuck? I am not. I am just a regular 20 year old guy. I have male/female friends a girlfriend, i attended classes and work a part time job at a family diner. I spend my alone time watching anime and shitposting on Sup Forums.

I still fapped though

Can I cancel my subscription to feminism? I think it's ruining my life.

.....no one asked for your life story you faggot. Fuck off and go get attacked by ravenous squirrels.

Your existence shall be purged immediatly

Nope, enjoy working until you're 60 just to scrape together enough money to wither away in a retirement home alone until you breath your final breath on hospital bed far away from home, unloved with none by your side. On the bright side, lots of men end up this way too.

No. I'm afraid the contract is valid until Western society collapses.

What's up with this rabid hatred? Have i wronged you somehow? You made an assumption about the kind of person i am and i corrected you, nothing more, nothing less.

I would rather have that then have my daughter hate my for not spending enough time with her because of the divorce and have to keep paying my ex-wife alimony until I die. Happened to my uncle and will never get married.

Naw senpai, let me be one of those faggots that tell you newfags to lurk more.
Also, fuck off

>DOUJINSHI

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHEN WILL YOU RETARDS LEARN THAT IT'S A H-MANGA INSTEAD OF A DOUJIN.

LITMUS TEST FOR WHETHER SOMETHING IS A DOUJIN OR A H-MANGA.

>IS IT BASED OFF OF AN EXISTING WORK
NO? THEN IT'S A H-MANGA INSTEAD OF A DOUJIN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

You came off as a douche who likes to give out unnecessary information. No one asked about if you were a normalfag, or your girlfriend or where you work....you inputed that crap into the discussion. Get hit by bus and don't come back.

Might as well kill myself on my 40th birthday if nothing changes.

I hate modern life. Why couldn't I have been born, say, 30 years earlier? I could have been happy. I could have loved someone. I could have been loved.

I have the simplest, most basic of dreams that was essentially a given for most of the history of civilization, and it's impossible for me now.

I'm going to go have a nice cry.

The Roman settlement known as Londinium?

Blogging is not accepted on Sup Forums except maybe in imouto threads

The prostitute draggles her shawl, her bonnet bobs on her
tipsy and pimpled neck,
The crowd laugh at her blackguard oaths, the men jeer and
wink to each other,
(Miserable! I do not laugh at your oaths nor jeer you;)

>A DOUJIN OR A H-MANGA.
>OR
>A H-MANGA INSTEAD OF A DOUJIN
>INSTEAD
You're not much better if you think that an ero manga stops being an ero manga if it's doujin

Thats what empathy stands for.

You don't empathize with rocks. They have nothing in common with you.

Empathy is felt when there is a commonality. When you feel what they feel because of your similarities. In this case, I asked if the similarity was because OP was a druggie.

That's not even right retard

I honestly believe people like you don"t exist anymore.
You're not real. Srop lying to Sup Forumsnons.

Hate to break it to you, but I've been here for 6 years already, i am not going anywhere

I didn't give out any unnecessary information originally. I was asked why i was here, i answered. You then criticized me and made an evaluation of what you think my character is, so i had to interject with details about what my character actually is. You don't poke a bees nest then feign anger when they respond to your prodding.

So, what's your fave anime sempai? Or how bout you tell us some of your experiences with your male/female friends and girlfriend? Will you answer those too?

Oh, and:
>>IS IT BASED OFF OF AN EXISTING WORK
There are original doujinshi, including ero doujinshi

Honestly? You're fucked either way, enjoy life for what it is. There are many places that have't been completely corrupted by feminism. Move and chase your dream.

I thought doujins were simply self-published material, be it games, manga, music.

I'm pretty sure all you posted originally was unnecessary information that can be called blogging but yes, the dream is dead, let's move along

Doujin is by definition self-published
h-manga is when it is actually serialized

I find it strange that the phrasing of your question, implies that answering an inquiry made to me about myself somehow comes across as my fault?

I have no inclination to blog about my regular life or talk about it. But if someone asks me, then yes i will answer to the best of my ability within reason.

I insulted you about the word oc and then instead of saying you weren't a douche or not taking me seriously you go on a diatribe about your life and how you shit post on Sup Forums. I don't care about your life story kid, it was a joke. People shitpost on here all the time and so either get with the program or fuck off to MAL/reddit

>that was essentially a given for most of the history of civilization
Nope, it was just the generation of your parents. They hit the jackpot. Prior to that was generally a whole lot of war and genocide.

Good luck finding someone.

It's still an ero manga whether it's doujin or not

And "self-published" is kind of inaccurate. Like Type-Moon switched from doujin to being a proper business wasn't because they stopped self-publishing.

And one-shots aren't "serialized"

Oh shit I replied wrong initially and have kept going for a while, nebermind this post

>And "self-published" is kind of inaccurate
No it isn't
That's literally what doujinshi means

Ok senpai, now stop replying to us and please be a good model to the newfags lurking in this thread. Let's make Sup Forums great again, shall we?

Do you understand my Type-Moon example?

Wait a minute. Did she get raped by homeless men and children?

> it couldn't just be that they have more extramarital affairs because theyre unhappy with their marriage, or because theyres a common cause of both the unhappiness and infidelity

No, shi means death, and doujin means self-published. It refers to how doujin artists kill their careers

>extramarital
Read again, mr. dyslexia.

What unnecessary information did i post? Someone posted a question i answered it, i said i empathized with the girl because i was a normie, and because i stand at an0 ideological impasse with purefaggs. < I didn't include any details about my real life

I was asked why i as a normal fagg was here and i answered because i enjoyed it < I didn't include details about my real life.

Then an user called me a douche bag frat bro and told me to kill myself < i explained that i am not in-fact a douche bag frat bro.

So you're mad because i didn't respond in the way you wanted me to? That's just asinine and illogical. If you don't want real life to be talked about here then don't mention it by yourself. Its literally that simple.

I've been here for 6 years and just for your information, people who use newfagg are the newest of the bunch.

You've also literally presented no argument, because you have none. Instead you resorted to using a provocative passive aggressive statement. You're pathetic.

Jesus these things are 20 years old.
>I'm older than these things

Fuck

>sperging out and you are still wrong
My sides

tl;dr, stop blogging you git.

The situation's only become worse.

What sort of sick mind would come up with something like this? Let alone put it to pen and paper.

>What unnecessary information did i post?
Read the other reply to that post

I didn't read the manga but how was the girl abused? Can someone make a list of all the things happened to her?

Bullied, beaten, raped, beaten, drugs, raped, raped, beaten, drugs, dumped, kick-abortion, OD.

Seriously, why can' ShindoL just write vanilla? That amputee and wheelchair manga were great.

That information was necessary, because i was defending myself against from the claim made against me.

I'll use the old rule of the internet that says "There are no girls on the internet."

More money in misery.

What the fuck is this shit? Since when did a want to imitate leddit?

>ill say shit about you, but i won't bother reading your response to it.

I am sorry senpai, but self-disembowelment is really the only way.

Shoo. Go read the tons of vanilla out there and leave ShindoL's stuff for us.

Stop trying to fit in.

No, i meant read I thought i was replying to the cake-to-be at first when i complained about blogging

ignoring the market for healing is a silly idea

vaginal prolapse was incredibly heartwarming and healing at the end

Who was she raped by?