Dragon Ball Super

I'm glad Pan has a grandfather as loving as Piccolo to look out for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/895941/565b062d88/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Piccolo is the most based character.
Thanks Doc.

So, Goku basically had a middle age crisis on this episode, right?

Wouldn't it be good if they used Goku's Kaio-Ken-itis to keep him out of fighting for a while, maybe to build up some tension and let some other characters fight for a change?

Oh, he'll be fine again next episode? O-okay...

It was a delayed reaction from using Kaio-ken with SSB. King Kai said it will go away in a while like when you stress your muscles.

Nigga got cramps like LeBron

>Wouldn't it be good if they used Goku's Kaio-Ken-itis to keep him out of fighting for a while

No. Because only other character getting to fight has been Vegeta. If Goku, who rarely really gets to do anything in Super, is sidelined, then take fucking Vegeta with him.

That said, I don't see what Piccolo, Gohan, Mr. Buu, 18, Goten and Trunks could really do power-wise to be relevant at all, unless we'\re going the RoF route of having them fighting a bunch of mooks.

>Pan is afraid of strangers
>She goes up to complete strangers hanging out in the bushes near her home minutes later

>unless we'\re going the RoF route of having them fighting a bunch of mooks.
Honestly I'm okay with that.

Black Goku, or whoever the real villain of the Trunks arc ends up being, needs to have mooks or at preferably something like the Ginyu Force for people who aren't Goku and Vegeta to fight against.

The joke is that Piccolo is overprotective

>Gohan is so omega it's rubbing off on Piccolo and ruining his character as well

Calling it now, Gohan will be the last boss of Dragon Ball Super, and he's going to turn every character into a giant poofter.

Considering Goku Black is basically a deviantart OC-do-not-steal, he probably crown himself as king so it's not farfetched that he has minions. The original Goku Black, Turles, has minions too

Goku is a NTR traitorous scum villain now?

Let's be fair. Goku is just making up for the fact that he was practically sidelined for the entirety of Z.

Bitches love MCs

People with autism don't get jokes.

goku had first dibs

>implying bulma didn't ototo-zone goku
>implying goku didnt nee-chan zone bulma
>implying bulma's crotch is not his home

Am i the only one who liked this episode more than the previous one?

Best episode of Super so far.

Something like One Piece where Luffy fights the main villian while everyone elae fights the villians below the main.

>Black Goku, or whoever the real villain of the Trunks arc ends up being, needs to have mooks or at preferably something like the Ginyu Force for people who aren't Goku and Vegeta to fight against.

I'd be fine with that, only if they really ham it up and give the mooks in question some semblance of a personality and Toei gives enough shits to have the Z-fighters use their their actual techniques.

If the speculation that Goku Black is really Bardock, possibly from a different universe, it's be nice if they throw in Bardock's crew of saiyans and maybe an evil Gine, because reasons.

Gee Pan why do you get TWO grandpas?

>that moment when you find your wife naked and your rival in her bed

goku doesn't like saggy tits.

Why would Goku want that hag with saggy tits when he has a superior loyal waifu at home?

>only if they really ham it up and give the mooks in question some semblance of a personality
That's what I meant by something like the Ginyu Force, yeah. Unlike the scene in RF with them fighting the nameless Frieza henchmen. That was a cool scene and all, but it would've been better with minions who had a personality.

Well he is humiliated every time he fights so he might as well become a kungfu nanny

> has a child by her own son
> loyal

If only Vegeta knew how much everyone saw of Bulma doing DragonBall time frame lol.

Chi-chi: Asian mother in the streets, Asian Princess in the sheets. She just doesn't flaunt it around.

English motherfucker english

>Chichi will never let her hair down during the day again

Lies there like a dead fish and expect everything to be done to her? Yea, I see it.

>> has a child by her own son

I think you need to lay of the hentai for a while user...

>loves her husband so much that after his death she sought out the greatest holders of her husband's DNA and ensured that his genes are continuously passes on

Goku's practically a monkey man. I can't imagine how much work Chi-chi even needs to do, except the tremendous amount of Ki she needs to harness to not break her pelvis.

>implying Son Goku doesn't know self control
He isn't Vegeta. He knows to cum as the same time as his wife.

It's weird to me that Vegeta is wearing his battle armor around the house, you'd think he'd just wear a shirt and pants

Vegeta was probably training. Btw, Goku's also always with his gi.

Bulma likes it when he wears the armor in bed.

>It's weird to me that Vegeta is wearing his battle armor around the house, you'd think he'd just wear a shirt and pants

It's been a thing, since Super started. He wore regular clothes during the Buu Saga, but I guess the battle with Buu really traumatized him. Goku's basically the same now, outside when he's half-asses his farming gig.

After the hellish training with Whis, on Beerus planet, and three years training in the Room of Spirit and Time, these guys are probably more accustom to not wearing normal clothes, since they've literally gone years without wearing anything but their fight gear. Piccolo and Tenshinhan are similar in that extent.

>owns battle armor
>doesn't wear it around the house

That's how you grow soft user, you'll end up like gohan.

Chi Chi can probably take on the Ginyu force just from withstanding saiyan sex by now.

>he didn't catch the joke

Everyone gets two grandpas, Pan has three.

>Ginyu gets defeated
>He wants Chi-Chi's body
>Body Swap
>It just happens to be S&M night at Chi Chi's house
>Goku is the dom this time

Reminder exhentai.org/g/895941/565b062d88/

To be fair, the fight with Buu was almost disturbingly quick. Frieza took 6 days to eradicate Namek. Cell took 2 weeks and then was content to wait for 10 days. You could stall those two. Buu wiped out everyone in under 24 hours.

Vegeta's right to train like he does considering that shit.

The entirety of Super is about Goku having a midlife crisis.

Its just more obvious in the filler episodes.

He has a Rainbow Force: a Green Piccolo, a Purple Trunks, an Orange Goten, a Blue Gohan and a Pink Vegeta and White Brolly..

It would be a real treat if we ever got to see her fight again. Apart from the human Z fighters, she's one of the stronger human characters in the series.

Why go for a weakling like Goku, when she can go for the strongest being in the universe?

Bulma isn't a furry. She started to like Goku when he cut out his tail and she never saw Vegeta with a tail

Maybe have Goku and Vegeta off tackling a bigger problem, and the others have to sort out less threatening issues

I.e. if another Buu strength villain comes along, or some group of Cell/Dabura levels turn up and assaults the earth whilst the heavies are away, it could give the others some purpose for a while

Chi-chi is actually cute with her hair down, I wonder why don't Toriyama let her hair down.

Well, the great thing about DBZ is that Goku was the strongest, certainly, and even though the series was more about fighting than adventure, throwing Goku at the problem wasn't instantly the way to solve the problem.

The tension is immediately raised when Goku gets killed by Raditz, and has to spend time traveling to a place to get stronger and manage to get back in time to fight two villians who are slowly, but surely beating all of his comrades down. What made the Goku vs Vegeta fight to so great is because it swiftly changed from Goku vs Vegeta to Vegeta beat EVERYONE and everyone has to pool together their resources to beat him. Even if Krillin didn't touch Vegeta once, he was still instruamental to

Here, Super does exactly what GT was doing, only Goku can do any goddamn fighting, but this time VEGETA is along for the ride, and that makes it okay now!

For fuck's sake, we're having a Goten/Trunks filler episode where they go to another planet, and STILL we manage to make it into being all about Goku and Vegeta.

You mean Whis? I'm pretty sure they're just gal pals

Chi-chi should have just kept the early Z era bun instead of pulling up all of her hair.

Was never a fan of her hairstyle in the Buu saga, it made her look a lot older than she was. I was kind of hoping that they would change it in Super like they did with Bulma.

Now after seeing her with her hair down I'm really hoping she changes it.

Super's way better at providing slice of life featuring the rest of the cast than any of the other shows though.

What did Toriyama mean by this?

She really does look a lot older now while Bulma for some reason looks younger than ever

The power of money

ChiChi has to deal with the stress of raising Goten alone. Goku may as well still be dead.

If we don't count 18, Chi-chi is probably the definitive strongest woman in the world. Then again, I feel like as a fighter Chi-chi is style over substance. She's strong and knows Turtle style but she probably couldn't put a dent in anyone stronger than Roshi with skill alone.
No filler arc where Goku teaches Chi-chi the Kamehameha for self defense...

>Piccolo being overprotective and not wanting to be alone
>Goku facing his own mortality, having a mid-life crisis and realising his actions may have consequences
>Vegeta and Bulma having a seemingly normal relationship as parents
>All those cameos

Why is it that the episodes not focusing on fighting manages to be the best ones? I really liked last weeks episode too. Now we only need an episode where Yamcha, Tien, Roshi and Krillin does something. Also, do you guys think Goku repeatedly calling Picollo weak will go anywhere? He did it this episode and he did it before the Frost fight.

Who do you think is better in bed, bulma, chichi or 18?

>Goku repeatedly calling Picollo weak will go anywhere?
It will go exactly where Gohan's training goes.
Nowhere.

I feel like Gero probably put some really erotic thoughts in 18's head when she was in stasis for all those years.

they are all probably incredible but i would say 18 cause shes got that cyborg torque

Well Chi-Chi's face hasn't changed at all. It's that hairstyle that makes her look like she has a receding hairline. If she put her hair down she'd look as young as Bulma does now.

18, obviously.

I can't help but say I find the bun cute. Like it's not sexy but it gives her a very conservative appearance, and for whatever reason, a hot asian chick who's dresses and stlyes herself conservatively in Chensogams and Buns is a bit hotter to me than a looser Western girl who still shows skin and still has a rocking body at 40+.
Not that I wouldn't both of them.

#18, and it's not because she looks like the stereotypical hot blonde.

18 is LITERALLY a sex machine

>tfw when you will never see adult chichi dressed like this

Bulma. She has the most experience, she's been with a bunch of other men, etc.

I don't think they'll have any fan service other than Bulma.

Super Dragon Ball Z has an alt costume metal bikini for 23rd Budokai Chichi.

Now that baby Pan is canon, how many people on this list is she ahead of in power level?

I think she could kick Tien's ass.

All we know is that she can fly and carry 3 kids, how is it enough to make comparisons? Btw, she's probably like Gohan: weak as fuck most of time, but with sudden bursts of power.

>Now that baby Pan is canon
She was in the manga she's always been canon.

But she's already flying so I'd say she could kick the ass of anyone pre-DB.

Still not a fan of her haircut, when she was younger she could pull off some really stylish shit

>King Piccolo 260
>Mr. Popo 1,030

Why the fuck didn't he step in to stop Piccolo?

Just ignore that powerlevel shit.

>Doc Green is a better grandfather than Goku
>Doc Green is a better father than Goku
>Due to the insane, Saiyan-centric power creep Piccolo's only purpose in life is being the nanny for the children of superior characters

Since she wears lipstick now, if she put her hair down she'd probably look something like pic related.

>tfw we will never get a beach episode with all the MILF's in swimsuits

>Yajirobe is stronger than Piccolo and Goku when Raditz showed up.

She still married and porked an space monkey, though. And space monkey are what they are, space monkeys.

>Now that baby Pan is canon

What exactly do you mean with this? Pan has always been canon.

well, she destroyed their ship with a ki blast from taking off, and she was also able to survive in what I assume to be space(not sure how high above the planet she was, or if saiyans can even breathe in space, or if it was her ki that allowed her to)

she was also able to move rather quickly while carrying 3 children that weigh at least 3 times as much as she weighs.

not saying that's a lot to go off, but I do wonder if she's as strong as kid goku, when she powers up.

>implying Mr.Popo gives a shit. Isn't there a filler in which he knocks ssj goten/trunks out?

At least he enjoys it

>Vegeta dies because he can't live in space
>Pan flies around laughing with the Pilaf gang

VEGETA KEKED AGAIN, Goku's family won't ever leave him alone.

I'm guessin' they have literally nothing else to do with him, so nanny green just works.

Imagine the kind of teaching that Goku could give to Pan now though, he's learnt a shit load since training Gohan in the HTC; all his otherworld stuff and training with Whis and Vegeta

Pan could learn all the shit that Goku learnt, but with someone as dedicated and obsessed as Goku as her master

There was a scene where he finds them eating his food, and they attack him.
He didn't beat their asses, but he blocked every punch with no effort.

>with a full diaper
I can't wait for Pan to grow up and start training. Her punk ass father will be teaching a bunch of shitheads while she's fighting in world tournaments with grandpa.

Gohan suicide when?

So, you think this means Pan will actually do something useful in this series, unlike in GT?

I just hope they don't go all femi-nazi with her character, and make everything about her gender.